Status: updating as much as possible

Life in Death

chapter 2

RAVEN’S P.O.V
After being covered in the blood, vomit, and guts of corpses, you don’t know how good a hot shower feels. I let the boiling water soothe my aching muscles, releasing the painful tension. This would be nice, if Quinn would shut the fuck up! God, did she ever even know when to stop? I feel so bad for Oli, no one should have to deal with her constant yammering. I speedily washed up, wanting to get out of here as soon as possible. I shut off the water and opened the glass door a creak to grab the fluffy towel waiting for me on the toilet. I wrapped my body and tried to sneak out without Quinn, Aya or Blaze to notice me. When I was running out I heard Quinn’s shrill voice call out my name, questioning where I was running off to. I sighed in relief, finally escaping all the girls. I began to walk towards the first door I saw, figuring it was probably a bedroom. “OW! Hey watch we’re you’re go-“I looked up and saw a boy I had never seen before. “Oh. Um who are you?” I asked, quickly regaining my calm.
“Uh, Oli saved me from a corpse…”he muttered, his eyes glancing down.
“Um, are you looking at my tits?!” I yelled at him.
“NO!! it’s just uh…” his eyes widened as he defended himself. I looked down.
“Oh shit! Sorry! I was showering, um bye!” I hurried to my original destination before the boy could see my flushed cheeks. My eyes were dropping and I couldn’t keep them open for a second longer. I fell onto the bed and passed out into a much needed slumber.
Some hours later I was woken by a finger flicking my nose.
“Rave, uh wakey-wakey!” someone whispered to me.
“Huh? Uh- Kellin? Is that you?” I wiped the sleep from my eyes, trying to get a better view of the boy.
“Yeah it’s me, c’mon, we have guard duty right now.” He informed me. I nodded and he began to get up from his spot on the bed. “Oh yeah have some clothes. You were butt naked before and Mike was trying to peek so I covered you in a blanket. ”Well. Looks like me and Micheal will be having a little talk later…
A bundle of cloth was chucked at me and hits me square in the face. I quickly dressed in an old “My Chemical Romance” tee and shorts, and walked out the door into the hallway. My bare feet hit the hardwood floor, cold as one of the corpse’s lifeless hands. I walked straight to the kitchen and went for the tofu stored in the fridge. Then took some veggies too, preparing to make some stir-fry snacks for the two of us. When the pan was hot enough I through in the cubes of tofu, and the veggies I diced. After several patient minutes I dumped the mixture into a bowl and carried it out, and placed it on the coffee table. I approached Kellin, who was holding a large gun over the rail of the balcony.
“Don’t you think it’s kinda weird for it to be such a pretty night, since it’s the end of the world?” I whispered, breaking the silence between us.
“No. a night like this is what we all need. We need to appreciate beauty for what it is. Now that the world is filled with all these corpses for all we know, we need to appreciate the small things.” He told me, the full moon shimmering in his ocean- eyes. What he just told me, it really impacted me. but I couldn’t let him see the soft side of me. our eyes held each other for a couple moments, but I quickly blinked and broke the silence
“Aw look at little Kelly getting all wise and ancient ninja master-y!” I poked him and giggled, but he just blushed and ran to gulf down some stir-fry.
After an hour an NOTHING happening but listening to the news that just repeated the same fucking things over and over again, I let the boredom get to mind.
KELLIN’S P.O.V
I really shouldn’t have listened to Raven, but she was so beautiful….
I mean… what
Sure, going corpse-hunting without telling anyone really didn’t sound like the best idea in the world, but we were bored! Really bored! There was literally nothing to do besides watch the news. And that wasn’t telling us anything that we didn’t already know.
I ran down the street, my Toms giving me the stealth to run down the street silently. No need to draw any attention to ourselves yet. We ran for a good mile, easily, since we were both on the track team. Not daring to use my gun on the few stragglers on the otherwise abandoned roads, Raven killed them with her fancy Japanese sword, it was called a Katana or some shit? Anyway I didn’t want to waste my precious ammo on a couple of the fuckers that hadn’t even noticed our presence, or give away or location with the sound my gun would make.
We eventually did make it to a large group of them and decided to begin shooting and killing. We had a good battle plan, she would slice the dead and in the front, and I would go for the ones in the back with my gun. We even made a game of it. The person who killed the most wouldn’t have to smell Jaime’s feet; and let me tell you, they were pretty fucking disgusting smelling.
After 15 minutes though, we were both getting exhausted, and what do you know, we were surrounded. Why do I even listen to her “brilliant” ideas again?! They always end badly, but every time I listen anyways. Come on Kellin, listen to yourself for once and a while!

RAVEN’S P.O.V
So, turns out going corpse killing without telling anyone isn’t a good idea after all. Sure me and Kellin were a bad-ass team against the dead, but like any other living creature, our stamina would only last so long. We were surrounded by a good-sized mob, and at this rate the chances of escape from the circle were slim to none. Even if we did get out, how would we get back? Kellin was out of ammo and was just using the butt of the gun as a club and my arms were killing me from the constant slicing through bone and cartilage. This was our final stand. We weren’t getting out of here and both of us knew it. By the time the group would realize our disappearance, we would be gone. If they found us, we would be beyond recognition.
“Kellin, it’s over.”
“Come on! Keep killing them! Don’t give up! Raven! You can do it! What happened to that girl I knew! That girl who wouldn’t take any shit from anyone! The girl who saved me from killing myself more times than I can remember! What happened to that girl?” Kellin yelled at me, tears threating to leak over the edges of his eyes. I hated seeing him like this.
“None of that matters anymore.” I replied, my voice a whisper, barely audible over the moans.
“Sometimes, Kellin, you can only absorb so much. Sometimes, it’s better to just, simply, give up.”
“Raven, don’t you dare! Get up! Get up now! You are not dying on me! Not without a fight!” his sudden outbreak surprised me. That wasn’t the quiet Kellin I knew. The Kellin who was good in school, who did his homework every day, who studied for every exam, no matter how small. This was a new Kellin. All of a sudden he wrapped his arms around me, and smashed his lips to mine.
Surprising the living shit-cakes out of me.
The kiss lasted only a second, but gave me a new wave of energy. I stood up, and screamed like Vic in the bedroom and began slicing heads off all the undead I could get my hands on. Kellin was right. I’m not dying. I’m not going without a fight.
♠ ♠ ♠
weeeee new chapter!
who's is the mystery boy?
Y'all gonna have to wait to find out.
and damn Kellin.
but on a serious note, did anybody pick up the fuenciado sex reference?
hurhurhur
sorrynotsorry
comment, recommend,and subscribe!
if you want, you don't HAVE to, but if you don't you're wrong and i hate you.
jkjkjk
okay this is way to long of an author's note. okie bye.
P.S school ends for me on next Monday so I'll be able to write more! Yay!
P.P.S i love you guys
okay byeskiez for realskiez this timeskiez, Satan, I'm annoying....