Status: updating as much as possible

Life in Death

Chapter 5

MIKE’S P.O.V
The world really does love to fuck with me and Vic. I mean seriously. We’ve had a pretty shitty life so far and were still only teenagers. I’m a fucking stripper and drug dealer for God’s sake and that’s only the beginning of it! I know I had promised Vic I would stay sober, but right now I really couldn’t deal. Anyway Hime had shipped him off to their bedroom, so I didn’t imagine he’d be leaving under Jaime's supervision. Jaime had always been over protective of Vic, actaully of the two of us. It was quite sweet really, I was glad Vic had him, not another douche or some one night stand. He would tell me I needed somebody like Jaime, and I feel like he was thinking someone in particular, but I wasn’t sure who. Damn the kid and his mysteriousness….
Well anyway, I better go get my weed if I plan on being able to drown out my pain.
~~^^~~
“WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY WEED!” I was fuming when I ran into the living room. My eyes circled the circle of pot-heads in the room. Oli just gave me a smile and a giggle. His eyes were only half open, like he was trying to stay awake. The kid was fucking stoned. Blaze ran up to me giggling, shoving a blue powder towards me that I knew all to well.
“ Look what Oli gave me! Tony said I shouldn’t take it but I said you were the drug dealer and I should probably trust you since you’re always around drugs, yaknowwhatimsaying? Blaze rambled on clearly forgetting what she needed to ask me.
“Blaze, are you baked?” I chuckled, interrupting her random nonsense.
“like a cake.” She whispered. And then proceeded to pass out on me. I couldn’t help but laugh, and then motioned Tony to help me bring her to her room.
“Have a joint first man!” he gave me that adorable bashful smile and I couldn’t resist. I forgot that I was holding Blaze, and I guess I dropped her, because I heard a loud thump, and cringed. Ouch….
I walked to the circle and plopped down between Tony and this kid who I had never seen in my life. I looked him up and down before asking “And who the fuck would you be?” Hell yeah I’m a sassy-queen. His eyes blew up wide with fear, and I could tell he felt really uncomfortable.I immediately felt bad for the kid.
“uh… I’m uh Levi, I uh, um.”
“I saved his ass by the school!” Oli piped up.
“Oh well that explains a lot. Tony give me a joint, it is MY weed.” Tony handed me one and I reached deep into my now bloody jeans pockets, fishing for my lighter. I pulled it out and lit it up, letting the flame dance for a moment before lighting up the drug that would change my night from shit, to a pleasant dream land.
~~^^~~
Whoever thinks that playing truth or dare when you’re high a fucking kite is fun, should get some serious medical assistance. The entire fucking game is just MAKING OUT WITH PEOPLE! Literally every dare is “hee hee omg Oli go make out Austin! Hee hee hee!” wow! So FUCKING ORIGINAL! HOWEVER DID YOU THINK OF THAT ONE?! We might as well just play spin the bottle. I was about to just up and leave, when Alan called my name.
“huh?”
“Mike! I said truth or dare!” Alan was sitting on Austins lap, grinding on him so much they were practically having sex.
And like the idiot I am, I was cocky and said dare.
“ Fuck it, dare. It’s the end of the world right? YOLO!”
Everybody laughed at my stupidity, I don’t even know why, it’s not that funny but then again we were all stoned soo..
“I dare you to kiss Tony!” the ginger squealed, making me spew whiskey all over anybody in a 3 foot radius.
“wha-what?” my words stumbled out as a I tried to choke down what liquid I hadn’t spit out.
“You heard me. Do it” he just smirked and continued grinding down on Austin. Well you know what. I’ll show these douches, I’ll show them not to mess with the all mighty swag-daddy.
Swallowing the last of my pride, I scooched in front of my best friend. who looked completely terrified, but a glint of excitement hid behind his dark eyes. I straddled onto him and continued staring into his eyes, we were both about the same height so it was no problem for me. The laughter and talking had stopped in the background, and I would have loved to see their expressions. I’m surprised that they didn’t expect me to do something like this, I mean I am the one and only Mike Fuentes, they should expect nothing less then extreme. I grabbed the sides of his face and rubbed circles on his cheeks with my thumbs. I could tell he was holding in a moan, and I swore his eyes darkened in color, something I didn’t even know could happen. I had the boy under my control, and he could do nothing about it.
I put my forehead onto his, and gently touched my lips on his. Purposely just barely touching them, teasing him. I knew he wanted more, and so did I. His lips were warm,soft, and had a hint of spice left over from the hot sauce we had used during dinner. After a few seconds I pulled away, the taste of his lips lingered on mine. I licked them, knowing that I could turn him on even more.
“Fuck Mikey.”he whispered giving me that signature bashful.This time he grabbed my face and pushed our lips together. I didn’t know where his sudden confidence came from, but holy shit, it was fucking hot. Our lips moved together in perfect harmony, like they were made for each other. There was not awkward teeth clashing, or moments of empty space, we worked together perfectly. I pulled away, knowing my eyes were darker then before we started and whispered “ my bedroom, now.” Into his ear. When we stood up, everyone was staring at us in complete and utter shock of what had just gone down. Alan looked pissed that things had actually gone well for me so I just put on a super happy smile “Thank so much Alan! Toodles everyone!” I wiggled my fingers, and then put arm on Tony’s waist, guiding him towards my bedroom. I decided to speed up the walk my grabbing his ass, and he jumped 3 feet in the air and squealed.
“Damn Tony, when was the last time you got laid?” I joked.
“Right now.” He mumbled and pushed me into my room. I immediately tore my shirt of my body and quickly did the same to his. I pushed him down on the queen sized bed, and began to kiss him harshly, not wanting to miss a second of my time with him. I licked his bottom lip, begging for entrance which he gladly allowed, and started to explore his mouth. I moved down to his jaw line, being in such a sex-filled business made me a sex master. So basically anything I did would make him melt under my touch. I bit down hard, then soothed it over with my tongue. He moaned loudly. I gave a small chuckle before moving my hand down. I brushed my fingers over his jean covered erection, letting them linger over only a moment before moving on.
“Well somebodies excitable aren’t they?” I whispered in his ear, my breath hot, turning him on even more.
“Fuck you” he moaned angrily, knowing I was right.
“ Well I figured I would be doing that, unless you want to top?”I winked at him. He blushed deeply and started to stutter, but I just ripped his boxers and jeans off.
“Damn Tone, you’ve got some junk in the trunk!”
“ohmyfuckinggod. You did not just say that.” His mouth hung open. It was quiet funny really.
“ Oh but I did, Tone-Bone. Or should I say Tone-Boner?”I winked at him, he was just to easy.
“ Ohmyfuckinggod. Micheal you are a dirty whore you know that right?”

TONY’S P.O.V
Okay so I finally get Mike all to myself, and he’s completely stoned. Whatever though, I mean I’ve liked him for years, and he was to oblivious to realize it. And I have to admit it was worth the wai-
“Oh fuck Mike!”my back arched up as he licked the tip of my cock.I shuddered with pleasure, I have to admit, working as a stripper really did have it’s benefits. He continued to work, uh, down there if you know what I mean.
“ Shit.” I moaned, my voice light and breathy, barely audible. He just looked up at me, eyes wide, and lowered down on my cock, swirling his tongue around and hallowing out his cheeks. Holy shit. He is so fucking sexy. I knew after that I wouldn’t last much longer, and a couple seconds later, I released in his mouth. And like the good little whore he was he swallowed it all and giggled. Yeah, he fucking giggled.
He crawled up on my chest and began tracing some of my tattoo’s with his tongue. “Mikey stop! That tickles!”I squirmed underneath him, and he moved up to my neck, searching for the sensitive spot. When he found it he nipped it and embarrassingly enough I squealed.
“I’ll be right back, I have something to take care of, if you know what I mean?” he winked and got up from his bed and walking into the attached bathroom; leaving me naked and pleasantly tired. I curled up on my side and rested my head on his pillows, breathing in his lovely scent that only belonged to Mike; cigarettes, coffee, and mango shampoo. I buried my face in his pillow, doing it just because I could.
After a few minutes of awkward grunting, the flushing of a toilet, and the sound of running water from the sink, Mike joined me. Scooting up to me and wrapping his arms around me.
“Hey Tone?” he whispered, twirling my Jedi braid between his middle and pointer fingers.
“Yeah?” I smiled a little, this felt perfect.
“will you be my boyfriend?” He sounded a little nervous asking, which made it even cuter.
I just turned around and kissed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry i didn't update forever sorry sorry sorry! i hope you liked this update though. i tried to make it funny since Mike is funny. and sorry for the shitty smut. THANKS TO MY 5 SUBSCRIBERS! WOO YOU GO!
OH AND FOLLOW ME ON TUMBLR IF YOU'RE INTO THAT SHIT : pierce-the-sheep-cat-in-the-rain
okay thankskiez bye
oh and comment recommend and subscribe if you'd like! C: