Status: updating as much as possible

Life in Death

Chapter 7

JACKS’S P.O.V
I woke up on the floor. The sun shinning through the shutters of the small dusty glass pieces that were some how supposed to look like windows. I groped around the cold floor looking for my pillow or at least my adventure time blanket. I slipped one I open in a attempt to make my search easier, which it didn’t. it just blinded me. I looked up at the ceiling, covered in pictures of boobs. That was about the only advantage of sleeping on the top bunk. I had obviously fell out of my bunk last night, so my body ached in pain. I rolled onto my back and saw Alex looking down at me.
He had deep circles under his eyes, making it obvious that he got a full 45 minutes of sleep last night.
“ Time to get up baby.” He pulled me up. “go get dressed, I’m making breakfast for you!”he smiled excitedly, which was odd, since when he didn’t get sleep he usually acted like a pregnant mama bear….
I just shrugged it off as him being horny and wanting to get laid later and did what he said. Grabbing a BONER shirt that didn’t have to much blood and dirt on it and some fresh boxers and a pair of jeans that had definitely seen better days; and just stripped right there. Whoops.
~~^^~~
After making my self look somewhat decent I skipped into the kitchenette and sat on the counter. Alex took a forkful of eggs that he had been cooking and shoved it into my mouth. “ ‘Sup babe.” I said, even though I had a mouthful of food. I chewed the eggs, they were super cheesey, just how I liked them. “so whateryou so excited about?” he gave me a little smirk and took a sip of his beer.“ Are we going to rape zombie prostitutes?” he spit his beer out everything and made choking noises.
“wha-? Why would you even think that we would be doing anything even close to that?”
“You know I’m not quite sure. I was just getting that vibe, ya know?”
“No. Actually I don’t…. But anyway we’re going to go LA today!”
“why the fuck are we going to LA?”
“ Well, you know how there’s like that SUPER MEGA walmart there?”
No.
“uh yeah sure do babe!”
“okay so we’re gonna raid the place since those places have fucking everything! And then we’re going to begin are journey to Little Falls!”
“fuck yes!” weird as it sounds, I’ve always wanted to raid a walmart! I mean where else can you go to buy milk and instead come home with a machete and a tractor?
No
Fucking
Where
~~^^~~
After a long fucking drive, we finally made it to L.A. I peeked out the shaded windows,the place was crawling with the dead. They were everywhere, literally everywhere; like I saw a few just hanging around on billboards…
Why did we even have to come to L.A. I mean there are definitely walmarts in San Diego, so why did we have to reroute our entire trip? Sometimes I wonder if Alex is alright in the head.
Jumping off the leather seat Alex and I had been occupying, I stretched, pulling my body out like taffy. Alex shuffled to the door, he had been sleeping the whole two hours, and it was clear that he should, and wanted to sleep more; I may be no genius but I know that if you are living on 6 hours of sleep a week, your body WILL give up on you. I saw him grip the door knob. Currently we were the only ones awake on the bus, the second we got here Raven ran outside claiming she had to pee. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist.
“hey baby boy.” He turned around and gave me a small smile before his lips were gently encased in mine. His breath tasted like the eggs we hared, but right now, nothing mattered. When I pulled away though, I could tell he was holding in tears.
“Alex…” I looked him straight in the eyes, knowing that this was the only way he would tell me willingly.
“I just can’t do this. Why is this happening Jack? Why? I was finally happy, truly happy! I had you! I had my best friends with me, touring the world! We had great fans! Fans that are all dead now! I just, I just want it all to stop! I can’t lose you Jack!” tears streamed down his face, never ending.
“Shh ssh, baby. I’ll be fine. I promise okay,now go lay down, you need to sleep.” I kissed his forehead and pushed him in the direction of our shared bunk.
“ NO! I mean no! You can’t go without me! wh-what if something happens? Don’t Go, I can’t do this on my own” he whispered the last part, and I knew for certain if I didn’t calm him down he would have a panic attack. A bad one too, and there would be nothing I could do to calm him, there was no hospital to sedate him, no more pills I could give him for the future.
“ Lex, I promise I will come home tonight. And when I promise something, I never ever break that promise.” I kissed him lightly and allowed him to climb up onto our bunk before I went to wake up the others.
MISSA”S P.O.V
All this lovey-dovey shit was starting to really fucking irk me. Jack and Alex are seriously some of the biggest idiots I’ve ever met, next to Kellin and Raven. When they thought everyone but Raven was asleep, I was awake, in fact I haven’t slept in 3 days. Could they stop with all the hormones for like 2 minutes? At least Alex wasn’t coming, that would just mean whining, kissing, and sex in a walmart. i got out of the back lounge and walked to the front seat, and sat down. Issa Must have fell asleep while talking to Raven.
“Issa, Issa?” I whispered shaking her slightly. Sure she’s annoying as fuck but she’s the only family I’ve ever known and I lover her more than anything.
“huh?” her eyes opened, showing that her thin eyeliner had smudged all over her, making her look like a little raccoon. I smiled at the sight, no matter what she did she always seemed so innocent and lost.
“C’mon Issa, get your ass up we have to go raid!”I whispered. She got out of the chair, tripping over Zach’s sleeping body in the process, emitting a squeal from her, and a gasp of surprise from him.
“Well one up, two to go.”

~~^^~~
“SHIT! The door won’t budge!” I scrambled to force the iron door open, the dead were getting closer and closer. Everything had been going fine until Issa began day dreaming and walked into a corpse, then screamed, as lod as fucking ever. That when we ran, we gave up trying to sneak through the outside of the city. I really wish we had left her with Alex, it would have bee so much easier.
“SOMEONE FUCKING HELP ME!” I screeched at them, they all looked like a bunch of lost puppies. I had not come this far to die now. Seriously this people are retards!
“Move!” I only had a second to backside the bullet hitting the door knob; perfectly. I looked to the only person who had their gun not pointing to the dead. My sister. Well I guess her stupidity helped us this time.
“C’mon everyone get inside!” I stuck my fingers through the bullet hole and opened the door, shoving everyone in. Slamming the fingers of a corpse as I slammed the door.
“Barricade the door!!” nobody moved, they just stood there and tried to catch their breath. “NOW! HURRY THE FUCK UP FAT ASSES!” I grabbed the first thing I could find in the near pitch black warehouse, which just happened to be a couch and pushed it with all my might in front of the door.
We then continued to shove random furniture in front of the door until it was clear noting could get through. “Alright lets stock up! Theirs some hummers in the garage so we’ll take those to fill! Get to it! Jack, Kellin, and Raven you’re together, Zach and Rian you two go, Issa you’re with me.
“Uh, Missa, we can’t see…” Jack mumbled. I grabbed 3 lighters out of my pocket and threw one to each of them, saving one for me and Issa.
“Happy?”
“well no.”
“get over it whore. It’ll have to do until you find some flashlights.”
We broke up into our groups and started to go crazy. I grabbed my pack of cigarettes from my pocket, and lit one up. Taking a long drag before letting the smoke out in my sisters face.
“hey why don’t I get one!” she pouted to me. I just shook my head and lit her one. “Let’s get food first she said after a long drag.
“Sounds good to me.”
We made our way to the front of the store and grabbed carts. But of course every cart I took ended up being squeaky or having a broken wheel. Fuck walmart you cheapos. When I finally did get a half decent one we made our way to the food. Issa went to the frozen stuff, I went to the box and dry foods. Filling up the cart with cereal, the multi-grain kind, that stuff is the shit man.then basically stocked up on a shit ton of nuts because protein and all, then a whole bunch of multi-grain pasta. I could give less of a fuck if they all get mad at me, they’ll be thanking me when they aren’t dead from lack of protein. I basically took everything of what I wanted. Like I took 15 sets of 10 pack rice milk. Hey I’m a vegan! And that stuff lasts forever anyway.
I made several trips back and forth from the hummers to the food, I wanted o make sure we had enough. All of a sudden, the compete silence was interrupted by the sound Of Blink 182 playing. Damn whores must have found the speaker system. I couldn’t help but smile as a sang along to Adam’s song. You really do have to start appreciating the smaller things in life.
***
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so from now on, in each chapter if you see three stars at the end that means that there was a reference to a movie or a book or song. I'll specify how many, in this case there was 2. so if you get them and comment or message me the right answer(s), you have a chance to be put in a raffle at the end of the story. For every answer you get right, that's how many times you can be entered. And you can be entered as many times as you get questions right, there's NO LIMIT! So if you win, you, an original character, or ANY band member of your choice (excluding botdf, bvb, or 1D sorrynotsorry) will be part of the sequel of this story! I PROMISE IT WILL HAPPEN! so good luck! love you guys! byeskiez!