I'll Never Let Them Hurt You (I Promise)

Who are they?

I walked into the doors of the school that finally accepted me.

“Rylee come here!” Rosetta yelled at me. Rosetta is the leader of the preps in the school and I just so happen to be in that group. By accident by the way.

flashback

“Rylee what did you do to your hair?” my mom asked.

“I put it back into it’s natural color. Like it?”

“It’s gonna be weird seeing you with brown hair but I like it!”

“thanks”

I walked into my very new school seeing as it was my first day. I felt really weird being at a new school, but even weirder being in prep clothes.

“Like oh my God you look like such a prep like do you wanna be in like our group?” this girl who I found out to be Rose Bud asked me. I laughed to myself at the name.

“You want me to be in your group? Your preppy group?”

“like duh!”

“ok sure” I said a little more preppy.

“great”

end flashback.

The groups members are: Rosetta Jones or Rosey as we HAVE to call her, Rose Bud, and Rachel Hightower, and me, Rylee Michelle Smith.

I trudged over to where “Rosey” was.

“Yeah Rosey?”

“We’re forming a plan you have to be here.”

“Oh right I forgot”

“Well it’s been two years I think you should remember by now”

“Right sorry”

“So did you see Sasha today? Like oh my…”

I tuned her out. It was about my sister. I love her but she hates me since I changed, but that’s another time for another story…maybe. Yes Sasha Grogan is my sister. My mom got re-married after my dad cheated on her. He was an awful person. When my mom got re-married my step dad had a kid already. That would be Sasha. We were so close before we came here. I always try to warn her when Rosey and Rose and Rachel are going to try and make fun of her but half the time she doesn’t listen. Just then I realized five new guys coming in the school. One had a black Mohawk, with brown eyes and eyeliner. Another one had long shaggy black hair and brown eyes and eyeliner on as well. Well all the guys had some amount of eyeliner on. Another had blond hair and blue eyes, and the other ones had black and brownish hair and brown eyes and the other one had an afro. They were all emo and hott.

oh my gosh so hott. I thought to myself or atleast I thought that I thought it.

“You like them. I swear sometimes I wonder why we ever put you in our group Rylee”

“I wasn’t looking at them I was looking at the guy behind him.”

“Why were you looking at Aiden. He is my boyfriend you know he is mine!”

“sorry it’s just that he’s so hott it’s hard not too.”

“Yea well don’t do it again. I’ll kill you I swear!”

“Ok, ok I won’t” she shrugged it off.

“Ready? You know what to do-“

“I’m aborting this mission”

“No your not”

“Yes I am. I have to go to the bathroom my stomach hurts I may just have to go home”

“Like whatever”

“Yea whatever” I walked off trying to find those hot guys but couldn’t find them anywhere. I did, however, find Sasha.

“Hey Sash! Did you see those new guys today?”

“Yea ya know that one with the Mohawk looks like-“

“shut up and tell me their names” I said jokingly.

“why should I tell you?”

“Cause I could make your life worse that it is now”

“the Mohawk is Frank. The blonde one is Bob. The one with all black hair is Gerard. The one with black and brown hair is Mikey Gerard’s brother. And the one with the afro is Ray. I found it kinda ironic when I seen his ‘fro it looks like yours”

“shut up”

“bye now”

“bye” I walked into my first class of the day, which is originally third hour. I skipped my first class along time ago so I don’t have it any more and second hour is a study hall so I don’t have to go in school until later. I seen them! I sat the closest I could to Frank as possible without being suspicious. So a kid I think his name is Cody or something sat between us. Class stared and I passed a note to Frank but since Cody was sitting there I disguised it with frowny faces and things of that sort.

He shot me a cold and confused look. I hated that look.

“please” I mouthed.

He opened it and it read:

Hey I hear your name is Frank. That’s kool. Don’t hate me. I want to be your friend. You’d be surprised on who I really am. You and your friends seem really kool. I’d like to meet them. Just talk to me first?

-hopefully your soon to be friend Rylee.


He looked at the note and looked at me then back at the paper and then back at me with a more warm confusion.

“meet me after class and I’ll explain-“ Before i could mouth the whole thing I was caught by Mrs. Roop

“Miss Rylee I do believe I have a no talking policy in my class room. Don’t let me catch you doing it again.”

“Yea sure “ I said sarcastically.

“Fix the tone”

“Yes ma’am”

She turned her back to me and I mouthed “everything”. Then the bell rang for lunch. I walked outside to wait for Frank. He came out and I grabbed him and drug him in the janitors closet.

“what the hell?”

“I can’t be seen with you right now”

“Right you’re a prep”

“That’s what you think”

“What are you talking about?”

“I’ve been going to this school for two years. At my last school I was made fun of A LOT for being what I was. So when we moved here I turned a new leaf”

“What exactly were you?”

“Emo”

“How am I supposed to belive you?”

I pulled down my miniskirt a little to show him my bat tattoo with the spider hanging down off of it.

“awesome!”

“got it done about three years ago. Do you believe me now? I just wanna be friends”

“Yea I do, but how are we going to be friends if your supposedly a prep?”

“Well now that you guys are here I have somebody to go through the ridicule with.”

“ Oh so when are you going to drop them”

“soon. Oh crap I need to call my sister.”

“o…k…wait is she that little emo girl?”

“Sasha. Yea that’s her.”

“Gerard thinks she’s hott”

“That’s great!” I dialed her number.

“Sash! Rosey and them are going to do something to you today. Watch yourself.”

“Whatever”

“Bye”

“Bye”

“You still love your sister don’t you?”

“Very much so. We were very close before I changed.”

“I see. Um…well do you wanna come over to my new house?”

“sure what street?”

“Westchester court”

“No way! That’s my road!”

“So cool, but I’m not going to be able to totally trust you until you drop those preps.”

“I understand completely. I’ll do it tomorrow. I’ll even change back to my normal self tonight.”

“Could you possibly do it before you come over. I’d like to see you look different”

“Sure”

I asked him to go out first and when I knew the coast was clear I walked out too completely giddy on making a new friend.