I'll Never Let Them Hurt You (I Promise)

WHAT!

Pt. 11
Frank’s P.O.V.

As she walked out of her room I noticed a paper on her bed. Debating whether I should read or not, I grabbed the paper and opened it.

And I think I'll blow my brains against the ceiling
And as the fragments of my skull begin to fall
Fall on your tongue like pixie dust just think happy thoughts.


That was just how I felt. The note thing was in Rylee’s handwriting so it was obviously how she felt too. I found a piece of paper and copied it down not wanting her to find out that I read it. I put it back on the bed and went downstairs.

“Gee come here.”

“What?”

“Don’t tell but Rylee wrote this and I copied it down.”

“Wow did she pick yet?”

“Yeah.”

“She didn’t pick you did she?”

“It’s fine Gee, I’m fine…I think. I mean it’s gotta be normal to want your supposedly dead boyfriend back by your side.”

“Yeah I guess.”

“I’m going for a walk.”

“That’s where Rylee went.”

“Which way?”

“That way.” Gerard pointed left.

“Then I’ll go right.”

“Whatever.”

“Do me a favor?”

“What?”

“Go ask Sasha out already?”

“I will. I promise.”

“Good.” I said and left walking right. Suddenly I seen something I thought I would never see again.

“Oh look it’s the little emo fag’s boyfriend.”

“ROSETTA! YOUR DEAD!”

“Yep. I am! Vampire remember?”

“But…how? And why? And you died?!?!?”

“I was half mortal when your beloved girlfriend supposedly killed me. Now I’m full Vampire.”

“Oh My GOD!”

“I’m not going to bite you…yet.”

“What do you want?” I asked in a shaky voice.

“Calm down. I just want to tell you something that will ruin you life.”

“Then I don’t want to hear it.”

“Well your going to anyways or I will bite you.”

“Tell me now and tell me fast.”

“Braeden is a vampire too. Always has been. Always will be. He’s also always worked for me. He went out with Rylee to make her life miserable. He left for the very same reason. He’s always been my boyfriend. Now you know that she’s not with you anymore. She’s with Braeden. He again is going to make her life miserable. And you can’t do anything to stop it because you will die and I will make sure of that.” Then Rosetta disappeared into thin air.

“Then I’ll die.” I mumbled to myself walking back fixing to cry from what I had just heard. Why tell me? I thought to myself. Probably to make another innocent life miserable along with Rylee’s. Yet another reason to hate that slut. Soon I broke into a run trying to get to her house and telling everyone. I finally reached the house and burst through the door. Rylee and Braeden were making out on the couch. I felt like I was just stabbed in the heart and left to die. I loved her. I never told her that I loved her and never meant it. I always meant it. ALWAYS. I walked into the kitchen and found Gerard and Sasha making out and that made me happier. Not happy just happier.

“Sorry to ruin it but I have something important to tell you and you need to promise to stay calm.”

“Tell us Frank. I know that voice. Your serious.”

“Yea Gee I am so serious it could stop a hurricane dead in it’s tracks if I yelled for it to stop.”

“Wow.” Sasha said.

“Yea.” I explained everything.

“This is horrible. We need to help her.”

“We can’t or we’ll ‘die’.”

“I don’t care anymore.”

“Me either I was just wondering if you did.”

“I don’t and I never would have.”

“Ditto.” Sasha replied and we all walked into the living room. Rylee and Braeden stopped after they seen us.

“Hey guys…um…”

“Braeden, we need you to go for a little bit. We need to speak with Rylee…alone.”

“Um…sure…” Braeden said as he got up and left.

“Why’d you have to do that? What do you want?” Rylee said in a sharp tone. I hated when she was mad at me.

“Let me explain.” I said hoping she would let me.

“Please do.” She did. I explained everything and all she had to say was…

“That is bull crap and you know it. I killed that slut and now you have to get in my face about going out with Braeden. I knew you were upset but I didn’t know you were this upset about it. I figured that you’d get over it. And you will. You expect me to believe that then your crazy. I going upstairs and calling Braeden.” I hung my head low. Now I really felt very bad about the whole thing. Braeden was going to kill her and I knew it.

“Guys…looks like we have got a vampire to slay.”

“Yep I does.”