I'll Never Let Them Hurt You (I Promise)

Yet another walk.

Pt. 12…HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEE!
Rylee’s P.O.V.

I went upstairs and laid on my bed. I didn’t feel like calling Braeden after that. I just wanted to go for another walk in a little while so I lay there for a little while ‘til I was ready to go. I finally got up and put on my Def Leppard hoodie and slipped on my vans and went downstairs. When I got down stairs something caught my eye. Something I was very freaked out by now. A wooden stake. On it was attached a note. It was in Frank’s hand writing. It read as follows:

Dear Rylee,
If the sun goes totally down and I’m not well “Human” anymore, take this stake and drive it through my heart because I can not bare the thought of hurting you. I don’t care if you believe us as long as you’re safe. It is all true though. I love you with all my heart. I never said it without meaning it. Do as I say. I don’t care if you ever listened to me before and I don’t care if you ever listen to me again. Just do what I said.

Sincerely yours,
Frankie Iero.


I was fixing to cry but held it back. Part of me thought that he was crazy and part of me thought that everything has been very weird these past couple of days why can’t this happen too. I stuffed the wooden stake in my pocket. Stupid looking I know but I wasn’t about to carry a pocket book on a walk. I stuffed the note in there with it. Then I walked out the door. Almost dark…I need to find Frankie. I walked around until I found the park that me and Frankie first saw Rosetta sink her teeth into a helpless little boy. I cringed at the thought. Then suddenly I heard someone’s voice that was familiar. It was Gerard.

“Sasha get off her. She could hurt you.”

“She made my sister’s life a living hell. I’m gonna kill her now!”

“No Sasha. Let me have her.”

“Gerard if you really love me like you say you do you will let me kill her now and forever.” Gerard sighed in defeat. I looked over to see Frank on top of Braeden, stake in hand, fixing for the kill. He had this look of love and jealousy but hatred. If that’s even possible.

“You played her. You were going to hurt her. I know you were. Your dead now. I’m going to kill you with all the hatred I have left.”

“You can’t hurt me!”

“Yes I can and I will.” He said calmly while placing the stake right there in the heart. It almost hurt seeing him killed but then I thought of what Frank had said and that I knew it was all true and that Braeden never loved me…at all.

“FRANKIE!”

“Rylee!” Frank replied giving me the biggest hug on the face of the universe.

“I’m sorry I didn’t believe you. I should have believed you.”

“You sure weren’t in total doubt now were you.” He said pulling the stake out of my pocket. I smiled in reply and hugged him once more.

“Time to go.” I heard Sasha say as she let Rosetta have it…all over. One time in the heart, then in the head, and the arms and just everywhere.

“Bye Rosey.” I whispered in a sarcastic tone as we all walked away. They dissasperated into thin air…for good.

“Do you still wanna be with me?” Frank asked me.

“Of course I do. You just slayed a vampire for me. Why wouldn’t I?’

“I don’t know.” He said kissing me passionately.

“I love you and thanks guys. I would have never known.”

“I love you too babe.”

“You’re welcome but you better believe me when I tell you something.” Sasha replied.

“So you two going out yet?”

“By what I seen in the kitchen today…yes…but that’s there buisiness.”

“Ohmygosh! You are!”

“I guess…”

“Well if you ever need to talk about any thing-“

“Oh shut up!” We all laughed at this and finally got home. To Frank’s house I mean. We walked into the living room and I seen this girl with Ray. She looked tall. She had olive skin. She had black hair with pink on the ends, which I thought was very cool. She had a lot of peircings up her right ear. She looked pretty cool.

“Ray…who’s this?” Frank asked…probably reading my mind.

“Oh this is Amiee…Aimee that’s Frank and his ex-girlfriend?”

“Nope…girlfriend.” I replied.

“Ok that’s Frank and his, girlfriend, Rylee. And that’s Gerard, but yo ucan call him Gee, and his?”

“Girlfriend.” Sasha replied.

“Right, girlfriend, Sasha.”

“Hi everybody.”

“Hi Aimee!” I said plopping down on the couch beside her. Frank came around and sat next to me and Gerard and Sasha got the love seat.

“This reminds me…when are your friends coming?” Frank asked me.

“Oh shoot…um…like in a day or two! Crap!”

“Why crap?”

“Because I forgot!”

“It’s ok I’ll help.”

“Thanks your sweet as ever!”

“Duhyou!”

“Ha ha funny funny…”

“I am ain’t I?”

“Look at you and your ‘southern accent’”

“Yep, I’m the big man on campus.”

“That made no sense to the topic…RANDOMNESS!”

“Haha!”

“I love you!”

“I love you too.”

“Do your friends always act like this?” Aimee whispered in Ray’s ear.

“Yes we do so I guess the nicest way to put this is get used to it!” I said in response on having some pretty good hearing.