I'll Never Let Them Hurt You (I Promise)

Suprises for everyone.

pt. 16

I woke up forgetting where I was. Then it suddenly hit me. I was at Frank’s house, which was fine. My parents didn’t care as long as I didn’t come home pregnant. Nobody was up…so I thought.

“You’re up early.” Frank surprised me.

“You’re one to talk. You are obviously up before me.”

“Yea so…your point?”

“I don’t have any clothes.”

“That was your point?”

“No…just stating a fact.”

“Oh well go upstairs and look in my room…maybe there’s something.”

“Ok.” I replied as I realized this was my chance to steal Frank’s ‘Misfits’ jeans. I went upstairs and looked in his closet.

“Yes!” I thought out loud. The pants were there. I found a matching shirt and put the pants on just to be pulled onto his bed by the waist by none other than Frank himself.

“You look cute, but those are my favorite pair of pants.”

“Yes but I want to wear them. Plus I already have them on.”

“I can take care of that.”

“Nooooooo! I want to wear them pwease??????” I whined giving him puppy dog eyes.

“AW your so cute…fine you can wear them.”

“Thank you. Thank you. Thank you! I love you!” I squealed.

“I love you too, but you have to wear a shirt to school.”

“I know.” I said holding up his ‘Misfits’ shirt.

“You’re wearing my matching shirt too?”

“Yes…” I said grinning cheesily.

“You’re too cute.”

“Fank yous!” I said pulling the shirt and my shoes on.

“We have school today.”

“Ugh don’t remind me.”

“We gots to go.”

“Yea…let’s get the others.”

“Yea.” I replied going down stairs along with Frank.

“Get up!” Frank yelled half-way down the stairs.

“We’re up AND dressed!” Bob yelled back.

“That was fast.”

“We have our clothes here since we didn’t go to your house yesterday…”

“Oh yea.” I replied remembering.

“Except Bekah…we got Ray to run over and get her something.” Mikey explained.

“I, of course, refused but they just had to insist.”

“You…whatever.” Gerard replied. We all laughed in agreement.

“Nice outfit Ry.” Ray commented.

“Thanks Ray. You should like it. You see it all the time.”

“Even before I met you.”

“Yeah?”

“Duh Ry.”

“Thanks anyways!” I replied cheerily, a little too happy today.

“Chirpy much?” Lucy asked.

“I have no idea…don’t ask.”

“I just did.”

“Well I don’t know why…I just am so oh well.”

“Yea.” She replied agreeing totally.

“School’s today.” Bob said hearing groans from everybody, including me.

“Let’s go then so we can get it over with.”

“It starts at the same time and it ends at the same time. You can’t make it go any faster Ry.”

“Gee thanks, Gee.”

“Just saying…”

“Well I was just saying…”

“Ok…” I said as we walked out the door and was on our way to school. We finally arrived and went to out first class. Well their first class. Frank and I just hung out around the school waiting on second hour to finish. It finally finished and we seen Aimee and a new girl walk out with Gerard, Sasha, Bob, Ray, Bekah, Lucy and Mallory.

“Who be you?” I ask the newest girl. She had short brown and red hair, looked about 5’6”, and she had blue-gray eyes.

“I’m Lobita.” She replied. I smiled knowing that we had quite a group on our hands.

“Hi! Nice to meet you Lobita.” Frank replied extending his hand being the nice person he is. I immediately wrapped my arms around his waist kissing his neck.

“You’re so sweet.” I said. Probably exaggerating the whole thing.

“Thanks.” Lobita shook Frank’s hand.

“Are you hanging out with us now?” I asked.

“Yea she is!” Mikey exclaimed.

“That’s great.” I agree. “You like her don’t you?” I whispered in Mikey’s ear. He shrugged and walked off. We all followed him, knowing where he was going. Lunch. We sat down. Mikey sat beside Lobita. Sasha and Gerard sat together. Frank and I, obviously, sat beside each other and Ray sat with Aimee. Bekah, Mallory, and Lucy felt sorry for Bob and crowded around him.

“So tell us about you people we don’t know.” I said.

“Well I love playing guitar and trumpet. Does that count?” Lobita piped up.

“Yea, of course.” I replied.

“Well I have a tattoo of a gothic cross on the lower side of my right arm. I love playing guitar, song writing, eating skittles, and being random.” Aimee piped up.

“That’s awesome. Maybe you could hang around Gerard and give him ideas.”

“Hey!” Sasha yelled at me.

“I meant about our unfinished songs, stupid.”

“Oh…” We finished eating and went through the rest of classes. Finally I reached my music class.

“Yes! Music class here I come!” I yelled. Everybody laughed and agreed in my excitement.

“Finally! I’ve been waiting for this all day!” Gerard yelled.

“Seriously!” I agreed. We reached the room and went our separate ways. All the girls and I went together and all the guys went together, probably to write the unfinished songs and putting music to it and practicing and stuff like that.

“They are so good at that.”

“Yea really, they could make it for sure.”

“Yea they could. I might be able to get them an interview with a record company or something.” Lobita said.

“You should so do that! How though?”

“My dad’s boss’ wife’s brother owns a record company. My dad’s boss is like his best friend ever so it wouldn’t be hard.”

“Cool! Make that call A.S.A.P.”

“Sure thing.” Just then the bell rang.

“We’ve got a surprise for y’all.” Frank said sneaking up behind me.

“We’ve got one for y’all too.” I replied as we walked home. We chattered about nothing unparticular and reached Gerard’s house.

“Ready for that surprise?”

“You’d better believe it!”

“Then come on.” Gerard said leading us downstairs. I could tell already that we were going to be blown away, since it was obvious that it had to do with music.