I'll Never Let Them Hurt You (I Promise)

3rd month.

Pt.24
3rd month.
Frank’s P.O.V.

It’s been 2 months since Rylee left. I’ve begged Gerard to let me go to England. I want to go so bad. Gerard won’t let me. He says that Rylee told him not to let me. I want to see her so bad.

“Please, Gee, PLEASE!”

“Frankie. I’m just listening to Rylee. Plus we have something to deal with ourselves. We have band things to do. I know you miss her. I miss Sasha. I was going to marry her! That’s not going to happen now is it? No it’s not. I’ve gotta go. Don’t leave. She doesn’t want you to. Just call her dude!” Gerard yelled running out the door. I know where he’s going. Ever since Rylee and Sasha left he’s been drinking and taking drugs. I’m the only one who knows. I don’t want him to do it but he’s threatened me before on telling anybody. He’ll quit. Everything. I don’t want him to so I’m his ‘designated driver’. I tag along for other reasons too. I do it too. I’m ashamed to admit it to anyone besides Gerard. I ran out after him.

“Gee, I’m coming with you.”

“Fine.” We both climbed into his car and drove off to the nearest bar. We flashed the guy out fake I.D.’s and walked in.

“Two Jack Daniels please.” The bartender went to get them.

“I miss her, Gee.”

“I know. I miss them too.”

“Why? Why did she have to go? Why did she have to leave me? I’m a wreck without her!”

“We have things lined up for the next 6 months or so. Maybe we can go visit her after all out stuff is done.”

“Really?”

“Yea…” The bartender came back and set the drinks down and we started out wreckless night. Drink after drink we drank. Gerard got out his pot and gave it to me. We smoked and smoked then we drank again. We were high and drunk. I’m not much of a designated driver.

“You guys need to stay here. Come with me.” Some guy came from behind the bar and led us up the stairs into a bedroom.

“THE VOICES ARE BACK!”

“NO FRANKIE! WHAT ARE THEY SAYING!”

“THAT I NEED RYLEE! THAT I NEED TO GO SEE HER!”

“NOOOO!”

“YES!” We were so stupid when we were high. It was sad.

Rylee’s P.O.V.

Lucy has tried her best to keep me sane and has tried to get my mind off Frank but it’s not working. I can’t forget Frank when his baby is in me. I called Gerard a couple days after a got to England and told him to not let Frank come see me. He can’t ‘cause he’ll see the baby, in me. He’ll give up everything and I don’t want him to do that. He has a very good band. He’s gonna make it and he just doesn’t know it. I don’t want him to give it all up to come live with me.

“Are you ok Rylee?” Lucy said waving her hand in front of my face.

“No…you know that.”

“You need to forget that right now. You’ve got customers.”

“Fine.” I said walking over to the table. There was a girl with black hair and brown eyes, a guy with black hair and hazel eyes. Both to them had a fringe. He was in her lap and she was whispering her ear. It reminded me of Frank.

“Hi, can I get you something?”

“Um, a hot chocolate and a espresso for me.” The guy said. Yet again it reminded me of Frank and me. I would never get coffee because I hated the stuff. I’d always get hot chocolate. Everything reminds me of Frank now days.

“Ok…will that be all?”

“For now yes.”

“Ok…” I trailed off as I walked over to the counter and started to make it.

“Wow that reminds me of…” Lucy trailed off.

“No it’s ok I know…me and Frank…I miss him.” I said while a single tear ran down my face. Lucy wiped it away as I walked back to the table to give the two their drinks.