I'll Never Let Them Hurt You (I Promise)

7th month.

Pt. 30
7th month.
Frank’s P.O.V.

I picked up my phone and looked at the missed calls and voicemails. Rylee had called quite a lot.

“Frankie, I love you but I can’t do this anymore. We need to break up for your own good. You need to have a girlfriend that you can marry. One that will help you through all this crap. I don’t need all this hurt and pain. I will never stop loving or missing you but I just can’t date you anymore.” My heart was ripped out and stomped on. I couldn’t believe what I had just heard. I started to cry when Lobita’s best friend Jamia came over to me.

“Frankie, what’s wrong?”

“My…girlfriend just…broke…up with…me.” I said between sobs.

“Oh Frankie…” She trailed off and rubbed my back. I couldn’t believe this was happening. She walked off and told Gerard who came over to help.

“Frank…dude. Wow…I thought you guys were soul mates…I’m so sorry. I get it though. It’s long distance. It’s hard.”

“She did it on purpose. She never loved me. She just wanted to make my life miserable. She left just to hurt me! She doesn’t care about me. She never did. She left to start a new life with a new guy and hates me.”

“Frank do I have to slap you? She has always cared about you! She would never do such a thing! You know that! Frank…speak to me! Frank!” Gerard slapped me right across the face.

“DUDE!”

“I asked you and you didn’t say anything so I did.”

“You are an idiot.”

“Yea but you know what I’m saying?”

“Yea I do…I’m totally overreacting.”

“Yes you are. Now call her.”

“Fine.” I said as I dialed her number.

“You have reached a number that has been disconnected or changed…” I hung up. She changed her number?

Rylee’s P.O.V.

“You changed your number?”

“Yes Lucy I did.”

“I feel sorry for him.”

“Yea I do too. I just can’t handle it. I’ll call him later. I’ll just restrict the number.”

“You really are hurting him.”

“I know but I need to forget and move on. I only have a month or two left.”

“I know. Well I want you to meet somebody.”

“Ok?”

“Rylee this is Fran. Frank this is Rylee.” I stood in front of a girl with brownish purplish hair. She looked about 5’10”. She looked pretty awesome.

“Hi.” I said shyly.

“Hi!” She replied. I knew immediately that she was going to end up one of my good friends.

“Let’s go home and hang out. Oh we can watch a scary movie!”

“Yea…no Tim Burton please.”

“Right.”