I'll Never Let Them Hurt You (I Promise)

Rehab...

Pt. 31
The next day.

“All flights going to New York please report to you plane.” [I have no idea what they actually say…I’ve never been to an airport before.] I heard over the loud speakers.

“No the voices are coming back!” I yelled dropping to the floor. Lucy, Fran, and I all burst out laughing.

“Man we’re going to have to take you back to the psychiatrist!” Lucy yelled.

“NOOO!” I replied. We all burst out laughing again trying to make light of the situation. I had to board my plane and gave them all good-bye hugs except my mom. Randy and Sasha had never even bothered to come. My mom was coming with me anyways. We boarded the plane and I popped in my newly bought ipod. I listened to my misfits until we got there. We finally landed and we made our way to the rehab center. This was going to be oh so fun.

“Name please?”

“Tanya Tucker.” The lady gave me a look of disgust and looked at my mom pleadingly.

“Rylee Smith.”

“Ok…let’s go…” She led me to a room with a guy and a girl. Their décor looked to be like mine. Dark.

“This is Anthony and this is Sara.”

“Hi…” I mumbled and sat down on the only bed left.

“Hey…you’re cool.” Sara said as I started to put up my posters of Def Leppard and Misfits and all that rocks.

“Thanks…” I mumbled.

“Is that the only thing you do? Mumble?”

“Yea I guess so get the freak over it!” I snapped.

“Jeez I’m sorry.”

“I’m sure you’re not.”

“Ok maybe not but you just snapped my head off…how am I supposed to be sorry?”

“I have no earthly idea.”

“What about heavenly?”

“I don’t have one of those either.”

“You’re alright…normally people would look at me weird…”

“Yea well you’re in for a surprise if you think I’m normal.”

“Oh well that’s good that you’re not. We aren’t either.”

“That’s just perfect!” I was actually truthful.

“Food time!” Some blonde bimbo yelled running down the hall.

“For an anorexic chic she sure is excited about food.”

“Yea really. Let’s go eat.”

“Ok…” I trailed off. I wasn’t that mad at this. I just wouldn’t be able to do my normal routine anymore.

Frank’s P.O.V.

I caught Gerard with pot again. I’m sending him to rehab as soon as I get the chance. It’s not that I don’t want him around. We’re signing with Eyeball Records but he can’t perform in this condition. I’m just waiting for him to show up to practice stoned. Jamia and I are going strong. No sex yet though. I’m still not totally over Rylee so how could I do that?