I'll Never Let Them Hurt You (I Promise)

Breaking out plan pt. 1.

Pt. 34
1st break in try

“Colin…are you sure about this?”

“I am so ready…I am a whiz at computers so I am ready as I’ll ever be.”

“I’m coming with you.”

“Fine.” We snuck out of our rooms and walked towards the main door where the main control to the alarm was. He started wiggling wires when the alarm went off. Tori and I sped off towards our rooms. Colin was shocked in the least. He started to run when one of the guards caught him. I got a really good view of the controls though so I think I only need one more time and I can do it. I pulled out my ipod and turned on Def Leppard. I slowly fell asleep. I was content at the moment because I actually thought I would be able to get out! I woke up and went over to Tori’s room.

“That was close last night.”

“Yea…I know.”

“How many more times?”

“One more try then I think I’ll be able to do it.”

“Alright. I can do that.”

“Well listen. I called Lucy and asked if she would help you and me both and she said yes, so you actually have a place to go when we get out.”

“When?”

“Yes…when.”

“Nice thinking.”

“Yep.” We went through the rest of the day and it was so boring. I got my first journal. They think it’s needed. They have obviously been noticing my scars. Crap.

Frank’s P.O.V.

After I got home I decided after a lot of thinking that I needed to talk to Jamia about this.

“Jay…I need to talk to you.”

“Shoot…”

“Gee saw Rylee at the center. It triggered my thoughts. I think I still love her.”

“You what?”

“Don’t hate me.”

“I can’t hate you Frankie but are you sure?”

“Not totally…”

“Well you better think a little bit more.”

“Whatever…” I walked upstairs.

That didn’t go like I wanted but since when does it ever?

Rylee’s P.O.V.

We found another person to try it. I really think this is going to well. I think I have it in the bag.

“Clay…are you going to back down on me?”

“No way…”

“Good…now let’s go.”

“Ok…” He started breathing deeply. It reminded me of Mikey and his asthma.

“Gonna be ok?”

“Yea…” Tori, Clay, and I made our way once again, like the other night, to the main controls of the alarm.

“Let me look at it before you start jabbing away at the wires.”

“Fine.” I looked at the wires and where they went. As simple as pie.

“Go…” he started to jiggle the wires like Colin did and the alarm went off again. We all ran to our rooms. Clay got to his safely without getting caught. I was proud. Tori and I got to ours safely also. She called me on her cell phone.

“Do you think that you can do it? Break out I mean.”

“Oh yea…I know the name of the alarm system. I found a site just now that tells you how to disarm it.”

“Saweet! We are outta here. When though?”

“Maybe in a week. When all this crap dies down…”

“Yea…good idea.”

“That’s what I thought.”

“Exactly…I can’t wait! When’s your birthday?”

“That was random…”

“Well I just thought.”

“The day we break out…Tuesday.”

“Cool! Well we know what your present will be.”

“Yes…I am so out of here and I’m dragging you along!”

“Good job. I’m glad you are.”

“I am too. I can’t stand it when I meet people that I like and then I have to leave.”

“Yea I know how you feel.”

“Yea…well I’m just glad that I’m not going to miss you because you will be with me!”

“Yea I know!”