I'll Never Let Them Hurt You (I Promise)

What you've been waiting for...pt. 2!

Pt. 37
Rylee’s P.O.V.

We got to the airport and just in time. We boarded the flight almost immediately. Sasha looked like she was having an asthma attack.

“You ok?”

“…yea…” She said.

“I know how you feel…trust me.”

“I do.”

“You haven’t talked to me in a really long time.”

“I know…I’m sorry. You and Frank were good together. I was just mad that you were taking me away from Gerard. I mean you knew what was going to happen if you got pregnant and you did it anyway.”

“I know…I was upset at myself too. I hated myself for it. I still do! If I loved him enough to get impregnated by him don’t you think I would have hated to leave? I didn’t want to go. I didn’t mean for this to happen.”

“I know I just couldn’t bring myself to believe it. We both could’ve been married by now or at least engaged.”

“I know…”

“I miss him Rylee.”

“I know you do…I miss Frankie too. I miss all of them so much.”

“We’re getting them back?”

“Lord I hope so.”

“I do too.” Soon the plane landed and by the time we had got there I had heard word that they had flown to Belleview a little while after we did so they were arriving a tiny bit earlier than us.

“Here goes everything.” I said as we got in a rental and drove towards Frank’s old house and mine. It was pouring down rain when we reached the top of the road.

“Stop the car and let me out. You’re driving like a granny. I can’t wait anymore.”

“It’s pouring down rain?!”

“I know…let me out!”

“Ok, ok.” Lucy stopped driving and unlocked the doors so I could get out. I seen Frank go into his house. I was drenching wet. My hair looked like Ray’s when he first gets out of the shower. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks, why I had avoided all this.

What if Frank has a girlfriend? He’s a successful guitarist. I could ruin his life just showing up like this… The thoughts went on and on. Silent tears began to fall as I seen a figure come out of the house. I was just standing there like a dumb ass. I was feeling light headed. I figured out it was Frank. He looked at me.

“Oh my God.” He looked down at my bracelet. I started to fully cry with sounds and everything.

“Rylee? Oh God! Come here.” He pulled me into a hug. I held on for dear life. I he started to pick me and I put my legs around his waist. He carried me upstairs to his room.

“I can’t believe this…” I was still crying.

“It’s going to be ok, baby.” He soothed.

“No it’s not. You probably have a girlfriend and you’re a successful musician and I’m here ruining your life. You should just send me back to England!” I cried some more.

“No, sweetie! You are NOT ruining my life! Do you know how long I’ve wanted to see you? Forever! Ever since you left. That’s how long! I love you! Don’t let anybody ever tell you otherwise. You hear me? I love you with all my fucking heart. I’ve told you before! I got you that bracelet for a reason. It’s the truth! I love you!” I started to shake my head, no, like a crazy woman. Then a woman came in on us.

“What the hell is going on here? Baby? Sweetie? I love you with all my heart? What the hell Frank?”

“This is Rylee…” He replied to her shyly.

“That bitch is Rylee? Why is she here? To ruin my life? She is a home wrecker and as far as I’m concerned she can go back home to wherever that is!” She yelled storming out of the room. I started to cry again.

“Stay here…you are not ruining my life…maybe her’s but not mine.” He said storming out also. I nodded and listened carefully.

“What the hell Jamia? She’s an ex-girlfriend! She’s also a friend to me! If you can’t put up with it then you can just leave!”

“If I leave this house. I’m leaving you too! If I walk out that door you will never see me again unless if it’s against my own will.”

“If you can’t put up with Rylee then you need to leave. I’m not putting up with it.”

“Bye Frank…forever!”

“Bye…SLUT!” I heard footsteps coming upstairs.

“You didn’t have to do that…”

“Yes I did…I’ve been fed up with her for…well…ever since I started to date her. She’s been a pain in my ass since I met her.”

“Why did you date her?”

“I needed somebody to love. You broke up with me and I just couldn’t handle it. You wouldn’t believe what I did after you left.”

“Frankie…I’m so sorry.”

“It’s ok…I’m just so glad that you’re here now.”

“I brought Sasha and Lucy with me.”

“You did?”

“Yea…is that a problem?”

“No!…Gerard is so gonna love this!”

“I know…I’m sure he will.”

“Oh he will trust me.”

“I do.”

“I need you Rylee.”

“I need you too.” Just then Frank leaned in to kiss me when I heard this:

“What’s going on? Are you alive, Rylee?” It was Lucy!

“Damn it!” I mumbled. I pecked Frank’s lips, smirked and made my way downstairs.

“You ARE alive!”

“Yes…I am.”

“You scared me to death. I drove down here and seen you just standing there in the pouring rain in the middle of Frank’s drive way. I thought you were going to chicken out and then I seen Frank come out and pick you up. I was going to go in when Sasha told me not to. She said you needed your privacy. I left you alone when all of a sudden I seen this girl storm out of the house. I knew something was up so I came in.”

“Thanks for caring.”

“You’re welcome.” She replied as I hugged her then Sasha.

“I’m taking it went well?”

“Kinda…we kissed.” I whispered in her ear. She smiled at me and hugged me again. Frank came down.

“Sasha! Girl you have no idea how much I’ve missed you both so much!”

“Thanks Frank!” She replied as Frank hugged her.

“Don’t think I’ve forgotten the oh so famous Lucy!” He said hugging Lucy.

“Hey, Frank.”

“Hey…Gerard is coming over in a few minutes. Do you want to go get him?”

“Yes!” Sasha yelled. Frank grinned that cute grin of his and we walked out of the house. Remembering that it was raining we hopped in Frank’s car and drove over to his house.