I'll Never Let Them Hurt You (I Promise)

Rosetta's surprise

pt. 4

“Hey emo” Rosetta said to me. Her minions were with her.

“Rosetta.”

“I don’t like being called that. You know that.” She said sweetly but like a psycho with a gun or something. You know like the ones in the movies?

“So…”

“I have a surprise for you.” She said completely ignoring my sarcasm, totally unlike her. I was terrified on what to do. She sounded like she was going to kill me.

If I stand up she’ll punch me and knock me out. If I sit here she could shoot me…I thought.

“If your truly emo this won’t hurt. On account of emos cut themselves anyways.” She was scaring me. I figured she had a knife on how she was talking. I never really cut…that much.

“Rosetta please don’t hurt me.”

“No. See you betrayed me. You know all our secrets and I can’t let you do this to me Rylee. My secrets are dark. It could ruin my rep. You know that and you know I can’t let you spread them especially to those emos. That’s why I have to do this.” She looked possessed.

“I swear I won’t tell anybody anything just don’t hurt me please?”

“I can’t believe you anymore.” She said raising her miniskirt up I little to reveal a dagger strapped to her upper thigh. She started to pull it from it’s holster when all of the sudden the principle appeared across the hall.

“Girls what’s going on here?”

“Tell him!” she hissed.

“Nothing.” I replied.

“Don’t you have classes to get to?”

“No sir I don’t.” I replied solemnly.

“We don’t either sir.” They said. “Just chatting it up with our good buddy right here.” She said as she patted my shoulder. I shuddered at the thought.“Tell him.” She hissed again.

“Yea. Just talking.”

“I want you in a class next hour.”

“Yes sir.” We all said in unison. He walked off at that.

“Good little emo.” Rosetta patted my head with her left hand and tried pulling the dagger again with her right hand. I stood up ready to defend myself when I was punched. The last thing I saw was what Rosetta let me see…Next thing I know I’m in, what I was later told, Frank’s bed with a cold rag on my forehead and I saw the first thing there. Frank.

“She’s coming to!!!” He yelled.

“Ow.” It hurt my ears since I hadn’t really heard anything in awhile.

“Sorry about that.”

“It’s ok what happened?”

“You were knocked out an-“

“Rosetta.” I cut him off.

“I knew it! Sorry again.” I waved it off.

“Rylee? Rylee!” Sasha yelled in a whisper tone. I gestured towards Sasha as if to ask Frank ‘Why can’t you do that?’

“Sorry.” He repeated.

“It’s ok.” He smiled at my response. The rest of the guys walked in.

“You’re alive!!!!!!!” Mikey yelled.

“Shhhhhhhh” Frank ‘sh’ed him.

“Sorry.” I just rolled my eyes.

“Yea your alive, Mikey was making funeral plans.” Gerard said.

“Mikkeeeeyyyyy.” I whined.

“Yea about that-“

“It’s ok.” I cut him off.

“Rosetta did it.” Frank stated.

“Figures.”

“Guys she was going to kill me.”

“She wouldn’t-“

“She would. I told you they were the killing kind.”

“I didn’t know you were serious!” Frank said.

“I said seriously after it!”

“Right, but how?”

“She has a dagger strapped around her upper thigh. She was reaching for it when I got punched by Rose.”

“Dude.” Bob, Ray, and Mikey said in unison.

“Yea but guys she showed me something and she meant to show it to me. I just know it.”

“What?” Frank asked.

“Yea what?” Sasha agreed.

“Your not going to believe me.”

“I will now tell me!” Frank said in a very stern tone. I had never seen this side of him before.

“We all will.” Sasha re-assured me.

“She showed me…fangs…vamp fangs.”

Everyone went silent and was white as a ghost. I got caught up in the memory of seeing the teeth and screamed a blood curdling scream.