I'll Never Let Them Hurt You (I Promise)

Tattoos.

Pt. 40
Rylee’s P.O.V.

We walked to Gerard’s house but no one was there. We walked to Ray and Bob’s houses too but they weren’t there either.

“Now what are we going to do?”

“Well I need to go house shopping.” Lucy piped up.

“SERIOUSLY???”

“Yea!” She replied as I hugged her.

“That’s so cool! You’re going to be living around here now!”

“Yep! I told my landlord to keep an eye open for renters.”

“That’s so awesome.”

“Yea…so…I’m going to go and do that!” She yelled walking back Frank’s house to get the car.

“You don’t want us to go?!” I yelled after her.

“Nah! You love birds need time alone anyways!” She yelled back.

“Ok!” I yelled back.

“So it’s just the two of us now…”

“Yep. What do you wanna do?” I asked watching Frank’s smile turn into a mischievous grin – like he was planning something.

“Come on! Let’s get tattoos!” He replied running.

“Wait up!”

“Come on, slow poke!” I stopped running and stared at him like he was on crack. “Ok, ok I’m sorry…just come on!” I started running back to his house and finally reached the car. We climbed in and drove to ‘Earth’s Age’ – a tattoo and piercing shop.

“What can I do for you?” Asked a guy that appeared from the back.

“I know what I want!” I said and then Frank looked at me like I was on crack.

“What about you?” The guy asked.

“Yea…I know what I want too.” Frank said sounding bewildered. The guy led us back to a room with all the needles.

“So…what do ya want?” I leaned in to tell him what I wanted. I didn’t want Frank to know ‘til it was too late and it had already been done.

“I want a red heart on my shoulder blade with capital mcr in the middle. I want it border-lined in black and I want his full name on the border. Can you do that?” He nodded.

“I’m going to need the full name.”

“Franklin Anthony Iero.”

“What?” Frank asked.

“You’ll know later.” He gave me this indescribable look. It was very cute.

“Let’s get to it then.” The guy said as I on my side on the chair. I had to take my shirt off. Frank wasn’t too happy about that but still.

“Hold my hand you mother fucker before I pull your arm off.” I said as he started drawing the tattoo. It hurt like heck and Frank wasn’t holding my hand! He quickly grabbed my hand as the guy continued. It was my first tattoo and it hurt badly. I was about to squeeze Frank’s hand off.

“Ssssshhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I yelled.

“You ok?” Frank asked. I nodded and let the guy continue. He finally finished and I got up.

“Like it?” I asked before the guy covered it up.

“Fuck yes I love it!”

“Thanks.” I replied.

“What do you want?” The guy asked Frank.

“If she wouldn’t let me know her’s then I’m not letting her know mine.” He said as he leaned in to whisper something to the guy. They were indefinite muffled whispers. The guy nodded and started on Frank’s forearm. There was no room on his shoulders. He started to draw a red rose with black accents. It was really cool looking. Then he started with a name. I figured it was mine. It was and it was hidden on one of the petals.

“Like it?” He asked me just like I had asked him.

“I love it.” I stated, beaming.

“Well I love you.”

“Well then I love you too.” I said smiling. We kissed but were interrupted by the guy that did the tattoos. I rolled my eyes and tried to pay my bill. Frank wouldn’t let me.

“You didn’t have to pay for mine Frankie.”

“When it has my name on it yes I do!”

“You’re so cute. I love you bunches!”

“I love you more bunches.”

“Do not!”

“Do to!”

“Nu-huh.”

“Yea-huh.”

“We love each other equally.”

“Big word, Rylee.”

“I can say bigger words.”

“Really?”

“Yea I have this one big one. You wanna hear it?”

“Sure…”

“Mayonnaise.” The car erupted in laughter. We about hit a mailbox. It was so funny.