I'll Never Let Them Hurt You (I Promise)

Long awaited update!...Lucy finds a house!

Pt. 41

“I’m bored Frankie…”

“Well there’s always something to do at my house…” Frank replied grinning.

“Naughty boy.” I said shaking my head. We burst out laughing again. We finally reached his house. I walked in with Frank on my heels. I walked into the kitchen to find something for ‘upstairs’, but I found a note first.

Dear Frankie and Rylee,

I found a house! I think, Rylee, you’d like it. Trust me. Well it’s 427 Westchester Court. Right close to Frank’s house don’t you think?

-Lucy


“Isn’t that my old house number?”

“Yea it is…”

“She bought my old house!”

“Cool! Do you wanna go see it?”

“Yea…we can do this later.” I said shifting my eyebrows up and down.

“Ok…” Frank replied laughing. We left the house and walked over to my old house. We knocked and Lucy came to the door.

“Like my new house?”

“Hell yes I do!”

“Well I was wondering if you’re not living with Frank yet that you’d like to stay with me.” My jaw hung open.

“I don’t know…it’s my old house and I love it but then again I love you Frankie…” I said turning to Frank.

“Well…if you don’t want to…”

“Bekah can stay here…she’s been living with Gerard these past few years…” Frank piped in.

“Where’s Bekah? She’s here?”

“She’s on a trip right now…not yet…she comes back tomorrow.”

“Wow…what is she doing now?”

“Career wise? She’s our photographer and co-manager along with Brian.”

“That’s so awesome!”

“So it’s settled for the time being? Bekah’s coming?”

“Yep!” Lucy agreed.

“Ok well see ya later, Lucy!” Frank and I walked back to our house. I’m not too good on details. Let’s just say what we did involved handcuffs and dice.