I'll Never Let Them Hurt You (I Promise)

Part 50

Rylee’s P.O.V.

"Well, people, it looks like there isn’t going to be a wedding now. I’m really sorry guys."I heard Frank say. He walked down to me and looked me in the eye. I was definitely happy. He hugged me. "WAIT!" He yelled right in my ear.

"Ow!"

"Oh, sorry." He apologized.

"It’s ok..."

"Ok! Don’t leave! Let me go get something at my house and I’ll be right back! Don’t move!"

"Where are you going?"

"My house! I’ll be right back! Don’t leave! Please don’t?" He pleaded with me.

"Ok. I promise."

"Ok." And with that he ran out of the church. About 20 minutes later he was back and everyone was back in his seat.

"What did you go and get?"

"You’ll see. Come with me." I got up and followed him. He got up on the platform stage thing and started talking to me. I started to figure out what he was doing and it was the moment I had been living for. "Rylee, I love you with all of my screwed up heart. I’ve been so terrible to you and if you say no I’ll know why, but I have to ask anyways. Will you marry me?" He bent down on one knee and opened a black velvet ring box to reveal a 3 carat black diamond solitaire ring. It was completely gorgeous!

"This isn’t the ring you gave...you know who...is it?"

"Of course not! I bought this the day before graduation."

"Frankie! Are you freaking serious???"

"Duhyou!"

"I love you so much! Of course I’ll marry you!"

"Really?"

"Duhyou!"

"Right...Well it looks like we’re having a wedding after all!"

"Yay!" And the ceremony started all over again!

"Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony..." And so on it went until the part I had been waiting and waiting for. "You may kiss the bride!" That had to be without doubt the best kiss I had ever had! And so we were married and I couldn’t be happy or at least not at that moment. We went to the reception and had a great time. When we were having our first dance as husband and wife I had to tell Frank something.

"Frankie?"

"Yes?"

"I want my baby back..."

Dun,Dun,dun!

[size200]The End!!!!!!!