I'll Never Let Them Hurt You (I Promise)

Saturday.

Pt. 7 [lucky number I hope it’s good]

I woke up in a daze.

“SASHA! Are you here? We got to get to school!”

“It’s Saturday!” That much of a daze…

“Oh I forgot!”

“Duhyou!”

I sighed and got back in bed.

“FRANK’S HERE!” I immediately spun out of bed.

“Are you serious?”

“YES!”

I went downstairs not really caring if Frank saw me with my pajamas. The shirt had black and white horizontal stripes and red borders on the sleeveless seams and neck and hem. The pants had a black background and big white polka dots.

“Ah! I like your p.j.’s!” Frank squealed.

“Thanks.” I replied.

“Want skittles?”

“You so know it!” He poured some in my hands.

“What are you up to today?”

“Don’t know but are the guys here?”

“Yea…raiding the kitchen.”

“Ah! You guys better get out of there and get in here and hang out with us!”

“Aw but I’m like hungry.” Mikey said.

“You are so skinny. How in the world do you stay like that with the way that you eat?”

“I don’t know. High metabolism maybe.”

“He gets the high metabolism! Gah! I want it! I’m freaking fat and he’s like the skinniest ever!” Gerard yelled.

“GERARD! YOU ARE NOT FAT!!!!!!! DON’T YOU EVER SAY THAT AGAIN!”

“But-“

“No!”

“Fine…” We walked into the living room.

“Rylee, you get your braces off today…they bumped it like yesterday…”

“Are you serious?!?!?!?!?!?!?!”

“Yea…”

“What time?”

“About an hour…”

“CRAP!” I ran upstairs trying to get ready. I could hear Sasha and everybody laughing but my favorite laugh. Frank didn’t laugh. He’s freaking sweet! I got dressed and met everyone downstairs.

“Ready!”

“That was fast.” Ray said.

“I hurry when I’m in a hurry.”

“Oh.” Ray said.

“Yep. So let’s go get these stupid things off!” I ran out of the house. Frank drove and I sat up front. I slipped in Papa Roach and sang along to ‘Scars’.

“You are so cute and sing very good.”

“Thanks…”

“You do!” I smiled at his reply.

“No offense but I’m glad your getting those things off. Don’t get me wrong they were cute, but we will probably kiss better if you don’t have them on.”

“You’re probably right, but we’ll just have to see.”

“I love you so much.”

“I love you more.”

“No you don’t.”

“Yea I do.”

“We love each other equally.”

“I’ll take that.”

“Okay.”

“When I get these things off I am going to eat like a pig and die.”

“Ok no you’re not. I love you too much.”

“Ok but I am chewing like five packs of gum and eating like three bags of skittles and two bags of starburst and stuff like that.”

“Ok just don’t die.”

“Ok I promise I won’t.”

“LET’S HAVE A SKITTLES PARTY WHEN WE GET BACK!” Frank yelled.

“Great idea!” I yelled.

“We have to do it when we get back because I am taking you out tonight!”

“Why?”

“You don’t want to?”

“Well yea I just want to know why?”

“Your getting your braces off. Duhyou!”

“Oh yea!”

“Let’s get this done!” I yelled once I got inside the dentist office. They took them off and my teeth looked better. I liked not having them!

“YAY!” I yelled once outside the actual office part. Then Frank and me went crazy making out, in public, but we didn’t care.

“Will they ever stop?” Bob asked.

“Probably not. Just to get some air every ten minutes.” Sasha explained. Me and Frank stumbled out the door and into the back seat of the car.

“Ok we have to sit back there too.” Gerard stated.

“They’re not breaking…”

“Somebody has to drive…guess it’ll be me.”

“I’ll ride with you in the front.” Sasha assured.

“Can y’all drive together?” Gerard asked. [What? You didn’t think all of us could fit in one car did you?]

“Sure.” Mikey sighed.

“There not going to stop.” Ray stated.

“Nope.” Sasha assured. We reached the grocery store and bought like ten bags of skittles to fill up the humongo punch bowl we had at home.

“SKITTLEZ PARTY!” Me and Frank yelled at the top of our lungs as soon as we walked through the door.

“THEY STOPPED!” Gerard yelled. I smiled in reply and went to get the punch bowl. I reached it and brought it to the living room. It was now around 2:00 pm. We put in the movie “Hide and Seek” and watched it until it was over. By the time it was over I was totally in Frank’s lap and Sasha was in Gerard’s and Mikey was in Bob and Ray’s lap. Everyone laughed their heads off at it.

“Well we’re gonna go and ‘Frankie’ will be by later.” Mikey cooed.

“Ok bye y’all. Laterz!” I yelled watching them leave. I ran upstairs and picked out something to wear. It was now 5:30 pm. Frank was picking me up in an hour and a half! I had to move fast.

“What are you going to wear?”

“This!” I said holding up my black shirt with large polka dots. It had a v-neck and it was scrunched right below the neck line with a hole in the back. Very adorable. I was also holding up a pair of adorable jeans with black embroidery on the sides.

“That’s hott.” Sasha said imitating Paris Hilton.

“Oh yea.” I said walking over to my computer and checking all my messages. “Yay!’

“You got one from Lucy?”

“Yes I did. Lemme read it!”

“Ok.” I read the message and it said that she was coming down to the states. [she lives in England.]

“Awesome!”

“What?”

“She’s coming down to the states!”

“Yes! That’s totally awesome! Got anymore messages?”

“Yea…one from Mallory!”

“Cool!” [she talks to Mallory too.]

“Lemme read this one.”

“Ok.” I read it and it said she was coming to see me for the first time!

“She’s coming to see me!”

“Your going to get stalked one day!”

“I know but I’ll have Frankie.”

“I hope so. You’re so cute together.”

“Aw thanks sis!’

“Your welcome!” Just then the door bell rang.

“Tell mom and Randy where I’m at.”

“Ok. Have a fun night. Don’t do anything stupid.”

“Like I would.”

“Ok bye!”

“Bye!” I walked outside to see a very adorable Frank. A suit jacket and jeans. A black collared shirt underneath.

“Lose this.” I said pulling off his jacket.

“Kinky already I see.”

“Not like that. It didn’t look right on you. Your not a suit jacket guy.”

“Thank…you?”

“Your welcome.” We arrived at this restaurant. It looked a tad bit fancy but I think we could get by. We ordered and ate.

“My friends from the internet are coming to see me.”

“Really? That’s great!”

“Yea I know!”

“Lucy and Mallory!”

“They sound cool.”

“They totally are!”

“I wanna meet ‘em!”

“You will!”

“I love you!”

“I love you too.”

“Good choice in place.”

“Thanks.”

“No problem.” We finished and he took me home.

“Did you like it?”

“I don’t wanna go home.”

“Fine let’s go do something else.”

“Let’s go see a movie and through skittles at peoples heads!”

“Yea!” We turned around and left my driveway going towards the movies. We bought tickets to see TMNT a.k.a. teenage mutant ninja turtles. We bought skittles and went in. That’s when we see Rosetta and Brad. Making out.

“You ok?”

“Yea people like them were born to be together. I know they didn’t come to this movie to see it.”

“Definitely not!”

“If she so much as looks at me I’m putting my stake through that cold heart of hers and killing her.

“Are you sure?”

“Hell yes!”

“Good idea.”

“Yea I know.” Then she looked at me.

“Here’s your chance. It’s dark in here and she looked at you.”

“Yea Frankie she did. I’ll be right back.”

“Kay.” I walked in the row behind her, pulled out my stake and stuck it thru her back straight to her heart. She yelped out in pain. And I dropped to the floor not wanting to be put away for killing her. She died. I crawled back to my seat and waited ‘til Brad realized she had died.

“Oh my God!” The lights were turned on and everyone gasped at the sight of Rosetta and her bloody back. It was awful to see. I hadn’t committed murder. I had rid the world of one last vampire.

“You didn’t do anything wrong.”

“I don’t know I just feel so bad.”

“She tried to kill you! If it isn’t to kill a vamp it’s obviously to kill a forming murderer. You didn’t do anything wrong. She needed to die. She really needed to die. It sounds bad what I’m saying but you know it’s true. Under normal circumstances it wouldn’t but it isn’t exactly normal circumstances. Trust me.”

“You make me feel better after murder for pete sake. How good can this get?”

“It wasn’t murder.”

“I know…I guess.”

“It wasn’t. It really wasn’t. It was to protect the world from vampires. It was for the good of the world.”

“At least she’s gone.”

“Yea…no problems for a while…hopefully.”

“Yea hopefully.”

“Let’s go home.”

“Can you spend the night. I’m not going to be able to sleep.”

“Sure anything for you.”

“Thanks. I love you.”

“I love you too.”