Status: Currently On Hold. (Only For A Little While.)

Safe & Sound

Chapter 1 ♥

"Lia! Amelia! Watch out!" I hear as I'm crossing the street. I quickly turn around and gasp. Heading towards me is a truck with a very drunk looking driver. I freeze and begin to feel numb as the truck gets closer to me. 

"AMELIA, WAKE UP!" I hear my brothers voice shout. I sit up quick, breathing hard. I've been having that same dream for a while. "You were like, completely still in your sleep. It was weird." Drew says, sitting down at my computer. "Better hurry and get ready, Wes and Keats are coming over in about....45 minutes." Drew checks his watch. "Omg, really!?" I immediately head to the shower. My hair looks like a bird nest. Wesley's handsome self is coming in 45 minutes. 

********************** 

Wesley's P.O.V.~

The faster I get to Lia's & Drew's, the happier I will be. I'm in love with the beautiful Amelia Aliza Chadwick. It's obvious to everyone except her, unfortunately. "Dude, want me to drive? You're all in 'Lia Land'." Keaton says, rolling his eyes. "Psh, yeah okay, what ever." I shrug, but I'm a horrible liar. After driving about 10 minutes, since they live super close, we finally get to their house. We've got to practice for our audition on the X-Factor in 2 weeks. This week, I plan to ask Lia on a date then ask her to be mine. The thought of her with another guy makes me angry, protective, and jealous, causing me to grip the wheel tight with my knuckles turning white.

Keaton watches my knuckles. I get out of the car before he can ask me about it. I run to the front door and walk in. Yeah, they do that at our house too. We're super close so we just walk in each others houses. I see Amelia and I sigh in happiness. I run towards her, pick her up, and spin her around. She begins to giggle. Her giggle is the cutest.

Amelia's P.O.V.~

I giggle as Wes spins me around. Drew watches and his jaw tightens. Does he know something I don't? The thought leaves my head as Wes begins to talk to me. "Lia, I've freaking missed you!" He says, smiling wide. "Yeah, way too much. You're all he talks about." Keats throws in, smirking as he sits next to Drew. Wesley begins to blush. "Aw, you're blushing. How adorable." I coo. That just causes him to blush more. "Anyway, you both ready to rehearse?" Drew interrupts our little moment. Wes smiles at me then follows Keaton & my brother to the basement, where they usually rehearse.  They rehearse Sunset Blvd since that's the song they're performing at X-Factor.

Wesley is such a good singer. He's got it all. Nice voice, handsome face, great body, awesome personality. I feel like I fall more and more in love with him each day.

He shyly smiles at me as if he's thinking the same. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter I know, sorry :/!