Status: Currently On Hold. (Only For A Little While.)

Safe & Sound

Chapter 2 ♥

Amelia's P.O.V.:


       

Well it seems Wesley and Keaton are staying all night...again. They stayed last night after their jam session with Drew, and now they're staying again...not that I mind. I cooked them dinner but I didn't eat. For a while I struggled with an eating disorder. I refused to eat. I'm slowly getting better. This time I wasn't refusing dinner. I really just wasn't hungry. Of course though, it raised worry and suspicion in Drew's, Wesley's, and Keaton's mind. Drew & nearly got in an argument over it 10 minutes ago.



*Flash-backing 10 minutes ago*


       

"Guys, dinner is ready!" I yelled from the kitchen. They're in the living room playing their guitars. The come running in. Drew hands me a plate but I shake my head. "Eh, I'm not hungry." I say honestly. Keaton stops filling his plate with Chicken Alfredo, Wesley stops reaching for a breadstick, and Drew, still holding the plate, stares at me. Yeah, all 3 of them besides my grandparents know about the eating disorder. "Amelia....is that the truth?" Drew calmly asks. I look at him in confusion until I put it all together. "Drew, yes. I'm not lying. You know I'm in recovery." Wesley looks away from me. My eating disorder really hurt him. He constantly worried and every time we hung out he'd have some sort of snack that he always brought with him. 

       

Keaton was pretty affected too. He's a sensitive guy, and he did cry over it sometimes. Wesley denies he did, but Keaton told me him & Drew did cry over it often. "Just take a few bites, you might get hungry later." Wesley suggests, almost in a begging tone. Keaton nodded fast, agreeing with him. "Really guys I'm not going back to...that." I'm getting annoyed. "Lia, please just eat some." Drew pleads. "No! I'm fine. Have some trust in me will you?" I say, now really annoyed. I run upstairs rolling my eyes.




*Flashback Over*


        
       

Now I'm currently sitting on my bed, replaying the conversation in my head. I hear a soft knock coming from my door. "Come in." Wesley walks in and he smiles slightly at me. He sits next to me. "You know you can tell me anything and go to my for anything right?" He asks, looking into my eyes. I nod and smile back at him. "Wes, I'm telling the truth. Believe me please." I sorta beg. He nods. "I'll always believe you. But, I do have an question to ask." He nervously says. "What?" He turns to me a little more and grabs my hands. "Go on a date....with me?" Shock hits me. I've wanted this moment to happen since forever. "Yes, I'd love to." I finally answer.

        
       

He smiles wide and kisses my cheek. "Great, um, I'm gonna go plan it!" He smiles wider, kisses my cheek again, and runs out in happiness. I giggle at his words and actions. Happiness.....and love is the only two emotions I'm feeling. Wesley Trent Stromberg asked me, Amelia Aliza Chadwick, on a date. Which means....he probably likes me back!   





*Drew's P.O.V.*


     

"Do you think she was telling the truth?" I ask Keaton. He looks at me and stops eating for a moment. "Well, she wouldn't lie to us....and we can usually always tell when Lia lies. She's not very good at it." He answers, chuckling. "Yeah, you're right. It's all okay, I trust her, she's being truthful." I say to myself, taking deep breaths. Her eating disorder really affected me, Keaton, & Wesley. She's my baby sister. I'll always be worried about in some sort of way. Especially if she dated Wesley. I know he has a thing for her. I chuckle to myself. I'd never let that relationship happen. I'm way too protective of her. Probably won't even happen at all. She doesn't like him back....right?



♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it :)!