Status: Currently On Hold. (Only For A Little While.)

Safe & Sound

Chapter 7 ♥

Amelia's P.O.V.-

       

Keaton closes the door behind him and looks at us, worried by the expression on Drew's face. "What's going on?" He asks. Wes squeezes my hand again, obviously nervous for Drew's reaction. "Wesley and Amelia are a couple now." Drew says, his jaw clenching and unclenching. "Drew, please don't be mad. Its been obvious for a while now that I've had feelings for her." Wes replies. I just stand there, looking at me brother, hope for his approval clear in my eyes. Drew looks at me then sighs. "I-I...I don't know." He sighs once again then goes upstairs. Tears well up in my eyes. I want my brothers support on this relationship so badly.

       

Wesley see my tears threatening to fall. He rubs my back and kisses my forehead. "Well, I defiantly approve. It's obvious you guys are meant for each other." Keaton smiles reassuringly at me. I try to smile back, but it fails. "I think we need to give Drew his space. I understand his point of view. You're his baby sister and you're growing up fast. But I know he'll approve soon. He cares about our happiness." Wes tells me, doing his best to cheer me up. "Well I guess I'll go back home, since Drew is pissed and you guys are...having a moment." Keats shakes his head. "I think we'll come with you. I don't know Drew wants to see us being lovey-dovey if he comes back downstairs." I reply and I look at Wes to confirm. He nods and grabs my hand. Wes drove us here and Keaton took his skateboard.

       

Keats gets in the backseat with his skateboard while I climb into the front seat. Wes is the driver.  As we begin driving to their house that is only 10 minutes away, I replay the conversation with Drew that just happened in my head.



************************

       

I laugh at Channing Tatum & Jonah Hill. Wes, Keats, and I are watching '21 Jump Street' while I'm eating an individual tiny tub of ice cream Wes had in the freezer. Both boys are doing their best to cheer me up and I'm thankful for. Then my ringtone signaling a text goes off on my phone. I quickly check it and I see it's from Drew.



From: Broski :)

To: Sissss :)


I'm sorry about how I reacted. I'm happy for you & Wes. Big brother Drew approves :)

   

 I smile and yell out, "YAY!" Wes and Keaton look at me confused. "What was the 'yay' for?" Wes chuckles. "DREW APPROVES!" I yell, jumping up and down. Wes jumps up and kisses me in excitement. "Oh get a room!" Keaton says, faking disgust. I giggle and Wes laughs. I quickly text Drew back.



From: Sissss :)

To: Broski :)


Yay, thank you! I truly am happy with him. Love you bro. :) 

   

After about 5 minutes, my phone goes off again. Drew replies with a simple, "Love you too sis." I smile. It feels good knowing that my brother approves, my best friend Keaton approves, and I'm happily in a relationship with the boy I've had feelings for, for so long, Wes.