Status: sexually active?

Fight for Me

feelings

"Hi-meeeee," Jaime's friend Vic whined at him over the phone. "When are you coming home? It's friday and I miss you!" 

"I'll be off work soon, I promise. Now leave me alone, I'll see you later tonight." Jaime told Vic, who groaned at him and frowned, even though Jaime couldn't see through the phone.

"Fine, bye. See you soon. Muah muah muah," Vic grumbled, making kissy noises at the end. Jaime chuckled at them, but stopped when his boss shot him a glare.

"Okay, I really gotta go, bye Vic." Jaime said frantically and sat up, reaching for a paper on his desk he had been working on earlier. Jaime wanted to at least pretend that he was working, just so his boss would be tolerable for the rest of the day.

"I'll be waiting at home. Make sure you have stuff to wear tonight." Vic replied and Jaime could almost hear the smirk on his lips. He hung up the phone promptly and pretended to write something down on a paper. As usual whenever Jaime chatted on the phone too long, his boss stomped over and gave the young man a glare. If looks could kill, Jaime would surely be dead.

"Mister Preciado, how many times do I have to tell you, no personal phone calls at work!" He yelled, spitting a little in Jaime's face. He winced up at his boss. This was the third time this week Jaime was getting yelled at over a phone conversation, and frankly, he was getting tired of it. The man was punching out in twenty minutes anyways, and he had finished his daily work hours ago. 

Nonetheless, Jaime looked up at his overbearing boss and sheepishly said "sorry, sir." Mr. Hubert gave his employee one last look before grunting and stepping away to make someone else's day miserable. 

Jaime stood and stretched, mostly cause he had been sitting all day. He straightened his tie that had somehow been loosened, and left his cubicle to head to the little café in the office. In the café there was a coffee machine and Jaime was headed straight for it, just for a small boost to get him through the last 30 minutes of work. Jaime wanted to get home and out of his stupid office as soon as possible. 

However, he didn't make it there, though, because Jaime collided with another person on the way. In no time at all, coffee splashed out of a cup and it landed mostly on his shirt, the entire impact making him fall to the floor. He groaned in impatience. 

"I'm sorry Jaime!" A familiar voice shrieked. Jaime lifted his head to see Kellin trying to get up and looking at him apologetically. His dark hair had fallen into his green eyes, which had gone wide after their collision. Kellin was also a little disheveled in his appearance, with his collar folded up and his shirt untucked. He looked rather adorable like that, but Jaime would never admit that to himself, or anyone else, for that matter. Vic liked Kellin, but even so, it was beside the point. Kellin was the least gay person Jaime had ever met. Not that he was homophobic, because hell, his best friends were flaming homos, but Kellin just didn't swing that way.

"No need for an apology, Kellin, it's okay." Jaime sighed and winced a bit when he stood up, but Kellin noticed and commented on it.

"You sure? Are you hurt? I wasn't looking where I was going, I got coffee on your shirt, I..." He shrugged and sighed in confusion and defeat. How could Jaime not be mad at him or anything? He had ruined his shirt, for christ's sake!

"It's fine,really. This shirt's so old, I was gonna give it away soon anyways. No need to worry, it's fine. I'm fine." Jaime reassured him. Jaime placed his hand on the shorter boy's shoulder and smiled down at him. Kellin eyed him with another "I'm really sorry" look before shrugging Jaime's hand off.

"Well, I gotta go, I got, uh... Paperwork, to finish up. Yeah. I'll see you tonight?" Kellin stuttered. Jaime had forgotten that Kellin was going with he and Vic, along with Vic's brother Mike and their friend Tony. He remembered quickly, however.

"Yeah, see you later. Are we picking you up?" Jaime asked Kellin, who shook his head and started to walk backwards towards his office.

"No, I'll meet you at your house, and we're carpooling there, that's what Vic told me." He called out toward his friend. "Gotta go though! See ya later!" Kellin finished and dissapeared into his cubicle. Jaime gave a salute in the general direction and turned around, only to bump into his boss, Mr. Hubert. Jaime rolled his eyes and backed up a little from his intimidating stance.

"Jaime," Mr. Hubert said his name in such a degrading way that Jaime found himself getting pissed off. "Clean up the mess you made. I expect you're staying after to finish your work as well." He demanded. Jaime groaned and his boss gave him a look that dared him to go on.

"Sir," Jaime pleaded," I didn't make the mess, Kellin bumped into me and spilled his coffee. And besides, I finished my work hours ago. It's on my desk. Let me go home at the end of the day. I have plans tonight." 

His boss interrupted suddenly. "There's no way Kellin made this mess, he's the best worker I've got!" He retorted. 'Of course, he's defending him.' Kellin was Mr. Huberts nephew who could do no wrong in the man's eyes. 

'Seriously?' Jaime thought. 'His work's not even finished yet! That's not fair!' The only reason Jaime hadn't gone off on his boss yet was because Kellin was one of his best friends. Jaime was definitely not in the mood for his boss' bullshit, not today. He turned around, running down to his cubicle without a backward glance and ignoring all the yelling Mr. Hubert was directing towards him. Jaime turned into it, grabbed his jacket and bag, and half-sprinted outside to his car. He texted Kellin right after he sat down in the seat.

-Jaime: Your uncle's a dick.

-Kellin: I heard. Sorry bout that.

-Jaime: Yeah, well, let's have fun tonight, forget about him for a night.

-Kellin: Agreed. See u at 7?

-Jaime: See ya then!

The man shoved his phone into his pocket and started the car, driving out of the parking lot and home to the house he shared with his friend Vic and Vic's brother, Mike. It wasn't a long drive and Jaime pulled into the garage a few minutes after. He honked the horn loudly to let the brothers know he was home, and as soon as he opened the door he was greeted by Mike's arms, squeezing himm into a really tight and uncomfortable hug.

"Hey, bro! How was work?" He almost shouted at Jaime because he had been so excited.

"C-can't... Breathe... Mike..." Jaime managed to choke out. Mike got the hint and let go, still keeping a firm grip on Jaime's hand. He helped Jaime stand back up, and he received a "thanks, but no thanks" smile. 

"Ready for tonight? I think Vic's gonna get luuuckkyy, with Kelly-bear, if you know what I'm sayin'," Mike murmured into Jaime's ear. Jaime chuckled, but on the inside he was burning with jealousy. He knew he was talking about Vic and Kellin and don't know why, but suddenly there were butterflies in his stomach when Mike had brought Kellin up. Jaime was confused. He almost came to the conclusion that he had developed a crush on the little raven-haired boy, but stopped himself. 

'Wait, no. Slow down, man. You don't like Kellin.' Jaime told himself, even though it wasn't working. He just ignored the feelings for now, figuring that they would work themselves out. Mike pulled Jaime into their house and the boys heard the shower going, which meant either some girl had spent the day with Mike (which was unlikely since he hadn't brought a girl home in a while), or Vic was getting ready for tonight.

"How was work?!" Mike basically shouted, breaking Jaime from his train of thought.

"Dude, why are you yelling?" Jaime asked.

"Cause you didn't hear me the first fifty times!" He laughed, getting an eye-roll in reply.

"It was fine. Kellin spilled coffee on me." Jaime told him.
"Yeah, I see that," he pointed to the huge spot that covered most of Jaime's shirt. "At least the stain covers that disgusting color." He shrugged.

"Hey!" Jaime retorted, pretending to be offended. "Lavender looks good on me!" 

"That was such a gay thing to say." Mike said with the most serious face he could muster, and then broke into a fit of giggles. Jaime pushed his shoulder a bit, egging him on, and Mike stopped instantly. He pushed Jaime back forcefully and punched his friend's stomach lightly, playing around. Jaime started chuckling uncontrollably.

"You want some of MikeyWhiskeyHands, Preciado? Can ya handle it?" Mike taunted with a smirk plain on his face. Jaime couldn't stop laughing and was now having some tears escaping from his eyes.

"Leave me alone, dude," Jaime breathed between laughs. Mike was tickling Jaime, but he probably didn't realized it, and Jaime was super sensitive around his stomach.

"If you two are done being homo's down there," something, or rather, someone said from upstairs. Both boys stopped to see Vic, soaking wet, with nothing but a towel on his body.

"We're not the ones naked in front of two other guys, bro!" Mike yelled up, and yet again, broke into laughter. Jaime smirked up at Vic because, hey, it was true. Vic's face had gone tomato red and he looked mad, but he walked into his room and didn't come back out.

"Let's order pizza," Mike said, and Jaime hoped he was finally done laughing and giggling. 

~

Vic had come downstairs shortly after and left to pick up Tony. Kellin had also showed up and once everyone was here, they talked for a bit and ate some really good food. Four pizzas down and the boys were ready to go. 

"I'm driving Jaime's car!" Mike shouted and bolted out the door, Tony not far behind him. Kellin cocked his eyebrows at Jaime, who just shrugged. Vic walked outside with the two boys, calling shotgun almost immediately and leaving Kellin and Jaime to sit in the back with Tony. 

Jaime leaned back in his seat and stared out the window until the guys got to the club. As they got out of the car and saw everyone's smiling faces, they didn't have to say it out loud, because they were all thinking the same thing; tonight was going to be one of the best nights of their lives.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh hello there