Status: sexually active?

Fight for Me

talks

"I need to tell you something." Kellin said as soon as he sat down next to Jaime.

"Um," he replied, "okay, what is it?" Kellin shook his head and took Jaime's hand in his.

"Not here. Restroom?" He whispered and Jaime nodded seriously. They waved to Tony, who sat there dumbfounded, and walked off.

"Kellin, what is it?" Jaime said carefully once the door was shut.

"Shh! Hangon," Kellin plead and looked under the stalls to see if anyone else was in there.

"You look adorable when you're frantic," Jaime mumbled in hopes that Kellin would calm down and just tell him already. It didn't work and all he received was a glare and a continuation of Kellin freaking out. He confirmed that no one else was in here and dragged Jaime into the nearest stall.

"Okay, look..." Kellin began and turned to face Jaime. He took both his hands and intertwined their fingers, and then sighed in preparation.

"When we were in the laser tag room, and I split off, Vic found me." Kellin said. Jaime nodded, not understanding what Kellin was trying to say.

"Okay, that's it? I'm glad you weren't alone there-"

"No, that's not it." Kellin interrupted. "When he found me, he, um... Like, you know how he's liked me for forever?" He mumbled. Jaime nodded and scrunched his eyebrows.

"Y-yeah, I didn't know you knew about that, but yes. Did he..." Jaime trailed off, seeing the guilty look on Kellin's face.

"Uhuh. Nothing happened though, I swear. He just kissed me and then didn't stop until I pushed him off." Kellin confirmed. He watched Jaime's face turn a slight pink and his mouth change to a frown.

"I'm gonna kill him. He'll never touch you again." He demanded and took a deep breath. Kellin kissed his cheek and wrapped his arms around Jaime's neck.

"It's okay, Himes. I don't want anything to happen, he's still my friend," Kellin soothed, trying his best to calm his boyfriend down. Jaime was doing the same, taking deep breaths and rubbing Kellin's back soothingly.

"You're still his friend after a stunt like this?" Jaime said and backed away to face him. "He can't have you," Jaime said definitively, as if that would somehow make Kellin undesirable to Vic. Kellin gave his boyfriend a weird look.

"Of course he's still my friend, I'm not gonna lose a long standing friendship over something this trivial." Kellin said. Jaime's eyes widened in shock.

"Trivial? He kissed you! That's not fair to me!" Jaime shrieked. "Y-you can't say this is trivial, it's important to us!" Kellin shook his head, dismissing the subject. He didn't want to talk about this, Jaime should respect that.

"No, no. I'm not going to be an asshole to Vic, I've known him forever. He's a nice guy, he just... He just didnt think, you know? Please, drop this, Jaime." Kellin begged. Jaime threw his arms in the air, exasperated and annoyed at the fact that Kellin didn't want anything to happen.

"Fine," Jaime grumbled and turned to leave the bathroom. Kellin reached out and grabbed his arm, pulling Jaime back to face him.

"Please." He whispered. Jaime glared at him and shrugged his hand off, leaving the bathroom in a huff. Now Kellin was frustrated, and he really didn't want to go back out there with Jaime mad at him, so he just stood in place for a moment, composing himself. He looked in the mirror above the sink, scanning over his pale figure in the reflection, trying to occupy himself.

Yes, he was being immature by not going out there, but so was Jaime. Revenge was juvenile and even if Vic did deserve it, Kellin wasn't that kind of guy. You didn't do that to your friends.
'I should go out there,' Kellin reasoned with himself. It wasn't helping if he just stood in place in the small bathroom. Besides, several people had walked in and out, giving him weird looks and stares. He took the initiative to step outside of the bathroom, into the noise-filled area where many kids were running and screaming, tokens and tickets flying everywhere. Kellin spotted Tony waving him over at their table, Jaime turned in his seat looking down at the ground as if it were the most fascinating thing in the world.

"Did Vic really do that shit?" Tony asked once Kellin sat down. The smaller boy rolled his eyes. Of course Jaime would tell Tony, now everyone knew and Kellin was humiliated.

"Yeah," he answered, "Yeah, he did."

"Shit, man, I don't know what to tell you. Does Mike know?" Tony sighed, receiving a nod from Kellin.

"Yeah, I told him already." Kellin hummed.

"When?" Jaime suddenly asked, finally speaking up.

"Uh," Kellin stuttered, "a-after I kissed you in laser tag and you two split off." He pointed to both Tony and his boyfriend. Jaime squinted, this information new.

"Why didn't you tell me? Why Mike?" He questioned, and Kellin sensed his anger, getting a little agitated himself.
"He kept asking me after that and it just spilled out." Kellin said, not wanting to start an argument.

"Do you not trust me?" Jaime fronted.

"I do trust you," Kellin defended, "I just didn't want you to worry or get angry like you did ten minutes ago." Jaime couldn't believe what he was hearing, his own boyfriend telling Mike something before himself. Kellin and Mike weren't nearly as close as Kellin and himself. Why would he tell Mike instead of him?

"Look, Jaime," Kellin said, trying to be reassuring, "Mike is Vic's brother. You know how he gets, demanding and questioning and doesn't take no for an answer. He's not on Vic's side here."

"That doesn't matter! You obviously don't trust me with stuff like this. I'm finished talking about it." He said, dismissing the rest of the arguments Kellin would have thrown at him.

Tony sat there uncomfortably, much like if he were at a friends house and the friend and their parent were arguing. He wanted to help, he was a helpful person by nature, but at the same time Tony knew that it wasn't his business and Jaime and Kellin had to work it out together, no matter how unreasonable the issue. If Jaime should be mad at anyone, wouldn't it be Vic and not Kellin?

"Now our pizza's cold," Kellin complained and picked up a slice. The cheese, once gooey and hot, had now congealed on the slice and had a murky consistency. It didn't look that appetizing, but Kellin hadn't eaten much and was pretty starving. Tony was playing games on his phone and Jaime was sitting in his place, still angry, waiting for Mike to show up so that he could go home. He really did not want anything to do with today, and he absolutely needed to get home to Vic. There wasn't a thing in the world that could stop him now.
♠ ♠ ♠
I haw absolutely no idea how long this fic will be and also I apologize or slowing down. I got so stuck on this chapter and I just i dunno. ok.