Status: sexually active?

Fight for Me

forgetting

It was almost a week later and things were starting to get back to normal. Vic was in a stable condition and Mike was getting ready to bring him home, with the help of Kellin, of course. Tony had visited multiple times in the past week and Mike had stayed most of the days sleeping in a chair next to Vic. 

Unfortunately, there was no sign of Jaime. Not at the hospital, not at the house, not even his car had been seen. His room was almost empty of all possessions as well, except his phone. 

Kellin had gone to work as normal, and whenever his boss asked where "that wretched Jaime had run off to", Kellin would just shake his head and shrug because, well, he didn't know. He didn't understand why Jaime left. Was he feeling guilty after hurting Vic like that, so he fled? Did he not want to get caught by his friends or even the police? Or was he just emotionless and didn't care about them anymore?

Kellin was a wreck, on the inside. One after another, the questions piled on and that Friday, he stayed home, didn't visit Vic and didn't go to work. The only person Kellin talked to was Tony, because the Mexican man didn't pick a side and wasn't trying to hurt anyone.

Tony was doing whatever he could to stay neutral. Switzerland would have been envious of his behaviors. He didn't much speak to anyone except Kellin, and that was only to make sure he was doing alright, and Mike, who was his best friend anyways. Tony had come over to the Fuentes' house today to help Vic home from the hospital, and surprisingly, Kellin too.

Currently, Mike and Tony were playing COD in Mike's room, since it was a Saturday, and Kellin was helping Vic out, getting him food when he needed, and keeping him company.

"Damnit!" Mike yelled, and then mumbled a quick apology after. Tony laughed, watching the screen go red and then respawn his character as Mike complained about dying in Black Ops 2.

"Dude, chill, it's just a game," Tony chuckled. Mike sighed in defeat and tossed the controller to the side.

"I don't wanna play this anymore. I'm gonna order pizza, anything specific?" Mike asked and stood up to the door.

"No pepperoni, extra onions. Whatever you're in the mood for otherwise." Tony answered and Mike left his room. 

Tony stood up, restless after sitting for several hours, and decided that if there was any good time to pee, it would be now, because if he and Mike were in the middle of a game session and he paused to go, Mike would be a little pissed, no pun intended.

He walked out of Mike's room and was just passing Jaime's bedroom when he heard a thud noise. It couldn't have been Vic or Kellin, because they were on the other end of the hallway, so Tony decided to investigate what was up. He peered inside the room and slowly opened the door to the bedroom.

"Shit," someone muttered inside and threw an object across the room, narrowly missing the door. Tony opened it all the way and was surprised to see Jaime frantically going through his dresser, tossing things left and right and occasionally putting something in his duffel bag.

"Jaime?" he whispered, making the younger man jump and whip around with his eyes widened.

"Oh my god, Tone, don't fucking sneak up on me like that," he hissed and tip-toed over to the door.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Tony asked and Jaime waved him inside, shutting the door.

"I'm getting my stuff, I'm staying with a friend, I'm safe, 'kay?" he said quickly and went back to the dresser.

"No, Jaime, what are you doing? Kellin's worried sick about you, Vic had to go to the hospital, and Mike's so mad at you that he swore the PS3 was his."

"No way! He can't take my system, I paid for it myself!" Jaime defended. Tony groaned and rolled his eyes.

"No, dickhead, the point is not video games, the point is that your boyfriend and best friend are both incredibly confused and pretty angry, too." Tony corrected.

"Kellin can forget about me, I'm not what he needs." Jaime muttured. "And Vic, man, I don't know why I did it, but I did and I can't change that, so it's just best I stay away. If you wanna come see me, I'm at the Sheraton down on Erie street. Tell Kellin and I'll never forgive you." Jaime finished and went over to the window with his bag.

"Jaime, don't go," Tony pleaded, but Jaime had already slipped down the side of the house and was out of sight. Tony groaned and left the room, returning on his journey to the bathroom.
~
"Are you hungry?" Kellin asked Vic, who was just laying on his bed staring at the ceiling.

"Not really," Vic said dreamily and smiled softly. 

"Uh... do you want to watch TV?" Kellin asked again, and Vic shook his head and looked over at Kellin.

"Nope," he said and bit his lip playfully. "But there is something I would like to do," he trailed off. Kellin sighed and shook his head.

"No, Vic, I'm not gonna do that, okay? Jaime and I never broke up and I don't..." he couldn't finish, he couldn't hurt Vic's feelings while he was broken like this.

"If the guy won't answer your texts, calls, and hasn't spoken to you in a week, I'm guessing he doesn't want anything to do with you."

Kellin didn't want to believe him, but the facts were becoming clearer. Jaime didn't want to see him, didn't want anything to do with him now, so why was he still holding on?

"You know what? You're right," Kellin reasoned and knelt down beside Vic's bed. 

"Now that's more like it," Vic smirked and put his hand under Kellin's chin, bringing him closer until their lips met in a kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jesus Christ don't even ask me what I'm thinking it sounded good in my head and I have a plan now SO let's go