Status: sexually active?

Fight for Me

anger

Vic walked into his house after a very tense car ride and was headed up to his bedroom, only to be greeted by an enraged, yelling Mike.

"Vic, what the hell do you think you're doing? Obviously Kellin and Jaime have got to figure out what happened, you getting mad at the both of them isn't going to solve anything!" Mike shouted at his older brother. Vic wasn't really in the mood for this though, seeing as only last night his best friend had totally ignored that he had feelings for Kellin and went behind his back and- and did things with him last night! That wasn't fair to Vic, and besides, Kellin wasn't even gay, or at least, up until last night he wasn't. Vic had liked Kellin for forever and Jaime and he were just friends. Why didn't Vic get to make out with Kellin in a club and then stumble to a hotel together at one in the morning, hanging off his shoulder and fall asleep together? Why did Jaime have to screw everything up?

"Vic, you're not even listening to me!" Mike continued to yell while Vic was trying not to punch him right in the face. Everyone was getting pissed at Vic and no one cared that the boy he loved was getting it in with his best friend without even taking his feelings into account. Didn't anyone care about him?!

Frustrated with his brothers attitude and lack of interest, Mike sighed in defeat and walked upstairs into his room. Vic followed him and opened the door once he got up there and decided to give him a piece of his mind.

"So you're not even concerned about my feelings, just that 'Kellin and Jaime figure things out'? Where the hell do I fit into this?! Does no one realize that I've liked Kellin for months? Don't my feelings matter too?!" Vic screamed at his younger brother. Mike was getting angrier, but he knew that Jaime would be home soon and once he was, they would have to be sensitive about the subject around him. Mike just wanted to drop it, mostly because everyone was overreacting about it.

"Vic, you're not involved! If Kellin had feelings for you he would have done something instead of leaving with Jaime and doing all that with him! Get over yourself and realize that not everything revolves around you!" Mike shouted back at Vic. Tears were running down Vic's cheeks, not that he cared. Everyone was treating him like he was the problem, even though the "problem" was Jaime and Kellin and whatever they got up to. That didn't even make sense in Vic's mind, Jaime and Kellin being together. The Kellin he knew had dated Katelynn and despite being single now, he had almost married her, and hell, they had a fucking child together! Even though they had broken up and weren't together anymore, Kellin wasn't gay. He never had been, so why now? Why were things suddenly taking a turn for the worst, at least from Vic's perspective?

"Guys, I'm home!" The brothers heard Jaime call out from downstairs. Vic wiped the falling tears from his face and stared at his brother in silence, not knowing whether to continue their shouting match or leave it for dead. He decided to leave Mike's room and head for his own. He didn't make it very far though, because Jaime bumped into him and stopped him from going there and fuming by himself.

"Vic, is everything okay?" He said softly.

"No, everything's not fucking okay! What the hell was that last night with Kellin?! No one's even thinking about me in the situation!" Vic hissed. He was almost sobbing in anger, at Jaime, at Kellin, at his brother, at himself. He knew he was being selfish, but what did that matter now? Vic was a person, and his friends should care about his feelings.

"Woah, woah, Vic, slow down, okay? You're not the only one upset over this." Jaime said and looke away from his sobbing friend. Jaime was hurting too, but he knew that Kellin was probably the most confused over this whole fiasco. After all, what straight guy sleeps with one of his best friends when he's drunk and isn't confused about it?

"Jaime, you don't understand, I feel like- like n-no one cares about my f-feelings anymore!" Vic cried. Jaime wrapped his arms around Vic, trying to comfort him, and walked with him to Vic's bedroom.

"Vic, I care about your feelings, and I'm sure Kellin does too, it's just- Kellin and I have to figure this out, okay? We're not- we're not trying to hurt your feelings, I promise, it's just... Difficult, you know?" Jaime mumbled to Vic. He was calmer, but there were still soft sobs erupting every-so-often, and Vic was upset on the inside, no matter how much Jaime tried to make him feel better. Jaime sat himself and Vic down on Vic's bed and held him, letting the smaller boy get all his emotions in order and calm down enough to have a civil conversation.

Several minutes later, Vic was sitting silently and Jaime was still holding him, scared to let the boy go. Jaime was a little afraid of what was going to come next in his circle of friends. He and Kellin were going to have to talk this out, but what would happen then? How would Vic take everything? Were there hidden feelings or something? Jaime had only just noticed Kellin recently, but he had absolutely no idea what was going on in the other man's mind.

"Jaime?" Vic whispered, breaking him out of his train of thought.

"Yeah, what is it, Vic?"

"H-how are you, like, feeling right now? I mean, are you okay with everything that happened?" Vic asked. If Jaime were being honest with himself, he really wasn't. He wanted to know what was going through Kellin's mind, both yesterday and now.

But Jaime couldn't tell Vic that, it would just upset his friend more.

"I guess, I mean, what's done is done. There's no going back and changing it, so... I mean, yeah I wish there was some explanation, but it is what it is." He told Vic truthfully.

The smaller man contemplated his friend's words, and after mulling it over a minute or two, nodded his head.

"Yeah, I get it. It's cool." He finished.

The two were silent for a moment until a meowing noise interrupted that.

"We have a cat?" Vic said inbetween giggles. Jaime rolled his eyes. Of course, someone had changed his ringtone earlier in the week, and he had forgotten it until now. He stood and reached for the phone, laying back down on the bed and answering.

"Hello?"

"Oh, hey Jaime," Kellin sighed in relief. Even though it was Jaime's cell he was calling, he couldn't shake the feeling that someone else might answer.

"Hey, Kellin, what's on your mind?" Jaime sat up instantly and concentrated on the voice on the other end of the phone call.

"Oh, um. We uh, never talked about, er... Last night, but I know you're probably as confused as I am, so, I don't know, do you want to come over and talk it over, or do you want me to go there? I don't think the phone is the best place for this..." Kellin trailed off, feeling anxious and worried that he was rambling too much. Jaime chuckled, nervous as well.

"Uh, well, why don't I just go over to your place? There's less interruptions there," Jaime said. Kellin let go of the breath he was holding. He didn't realize Jaime's voice could be so reassuring, even after what happened between them.

"Okay, yeah. Be here at, say... Six?" Kellin looked over at the clock, seeing that it was already five in the afternoon. "Yeah, six okay?"

"Will do. See you then, buddy." Jaime smiled and hung up the phone. He turned to Vic, who held an emotionless expression on his face.

"Um, Vic, I'm gonna go to Kellin's for a bit, will you be okay here?" Jaime said and rubbed Vic's back, getting his attention and reassuring him it would be okay.

Vic nodded slowly and Jaime mumbled a goodbye before leaving Vic's room, moving towards his own. He didn't really know what to expect, but he needed to change his clothes, so that was the first thing he put his mind to. Jaime grabbed a generic tee and black skinny jeans, as well as a new pair of boxers. He undressed and replaced dirty clothes with clean and stole a brush from his dresser to make his hair look at least half presentable. Sometimes, the mop on his head resembled a broom, with the way it stuck out almost uncontrollably. Sighing in defeat at the mess on top of his head, he placed a beanie on top and gave himself a once-over before leaving his room and knocking on Mike's door.

"Hey, I'm leaving soon, just uh, make sure Vic's alright from time to time, dude." Jaime said. There was some form of noise from behind the door that resembled a "yeah, whatever," Mike's response to pretty much everything. Jaime walked down the stairs to the kitchen, grabbing a granola bar and a juice box before heading outside to his car.

'Whatever happens, happens,' Jaime reassured himself before starting his car and driving off to go see his adorable friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
(i still have to write the cabin AND falling asleep on a stranger so if it takes me a few days to update that's why) love you guys, feedback is like, really awesome ily