Status: sexually active?

Fight for Me

jealous

Kellin awoke in a daze. He had forgotten where he was for a second, but when he felt a pair of arms around his midsection, a smile crept over his lips. He blushed at the thoughts of the previous night. His experience las night could be summed up in just one word; perfect.

Of course, it was messy and nowhere near as wonderful as it's made out to be in the movies, but in Kellin's mind it was because Jaime was there with him the whole time.

Jaime and he hadn't had sex, but Kellin's pants did come off... twice. They now laid in a crumpled heap on Jaime's bedroom floor, thrown in an impatient haste.

Kellin looked over at the boy next to him; Jaime's normally spiky hair had flattened some and lost quite a bit of fluff, but it was still messy as per norm. His mouth was slightly agape and he snored softly, and Kellin thought it was the most adorable sight he had ever witnessed. 

Kellin laid himself back down and nestled his way into Jaime's sleeping embrace, closing his eyes and just enjoying the quiet, blissful atmosphere in Jaime's bedroom. Jaime shifted some, moving his arm from Kellin and flipped over onto his back. Even in the same bed, Kellin suddenly missed the warm feeling of Jaime's arm and decided that he should probably get up and make something to eat. Out of Jaime's dresser he pulled a pair of sweat pants and shuffled into them.

On his way to the kitchen downstairs, Kellin made note that Vic was not awake, but Mike was in the living room watching telly. By the looks of it, it was hilarious, since Mike couldn't take his eyes off the screen and was bent over laughing loud enough to wake the entire neighborhood. Kellin ignored the younger Fuentes and continued on his way, reaching the kitchen and glancing around the small, pale blue room. To his left sat the fridge, in front of him the stove, and to his right was a half-sized table, attached to the wall with three chairs surrounding it. 

On the various counter spaces scattered around the room, there sat several opened boxes of cereal, some bananas, apples, a carton of mixed berries, and a little glass container that held some little packages. When Kellin stepped closer, he saw that they were tea bags.

Kellin turned to his left and opened the fridge. To his amusement, there were two gallons of milk, one white and one strawberry. The colored one had very little in it, and that was probably Mike's doing, since he loved the stuff, and the regular milk sat untouched. 

Reaching for the white milk and closing the fridge, he decided on some Cheerios and some fruit to go along with it. He poured the cereal into a bowl from the cupboard and grabbed a knife to cut a banana with. Kellin also took some of the mixed berries and tossed them into the bowl as well. He topped his food off with some milk and went into the living room, joining Mike. His presence was acknowledged with a quick wave of the hand and Mike turned his attention back to the telly. As Kellin predicted, it was Family Guy, one of his favorite shows. This episode also happened to be his favorite, the one where Peter and Lois are living in the times of Jesus. 

"Lois, there's 30 people in this town, and you're related to half of them," Peter remarked, which sent both boys into a giggle fit. 
"Morning," Mike told Kellin when they had calmed down.

Kellin finished chewing the last spoonful of his cereal and said, "hey, Mike." He placed the bowl on the coffee table and told himself to clean it up later.

"So, how was your night? I see you're wearing Jaime's pants," Mike winked. Kellin's cheeks flushed red and he smiled.

"It was... Really fun, I'm glad I stayed." Kellin smiled. Mike just returned the gesture and patted his leg. They talked quietly, about nothing in particular. Mike was just discussing his empty plans for the day when they were interrupted.

"Kellin! Hey!" Vic yelled and ran over to the smaller boy. He crushed him in a hug, then stood up, leaving Kellin dumbfounded. Vic ran his fingers through his hair, beaming like an idiot. "What are you doing here, man?" Vic asked excitedly. Kellin opened his mouth to answer but was cut off by Mike.

"Uh, I invited him over, figured we could all hang out today. Go to the mall or something, just have fun." Mike covered quickly. Kellin was curious; why didn't he tell Vic the truth? 

"Sick idea, man, let's get Tony to come along, yeah? Or we could invite Austin and Alan, or Kellen, or Matty, or Justin..." Vic said as he walked to the kitchen, still rattling off names. Kellin and Mike exchanged confused glances, but Kellin's changed into frustration.

"Why didn't you tell him about-"
"Dude, shh!" Mike interrupted. He looked over in the direction Vic had gone, to make sure he wasn't in hearing distance before the topic could resurface.

"Okay, coast is clear," Mike whispered.

"Why didn't you say I spent the night with Jaime?!" Kellin hissed at his friend.

"Dude, it's-" Mike stopped when he heard footsteps, and when they faded away he continued. "It's not my place to say, but Vic's jealous." 

"Jealous? Of what?" Kellin asked.
"You and Jaime," Mike mumbled simply.

"Why? I don't understand," Kellin muttured. Mike shrugged and dropped the subject for now. He wasn't going to spoil Vic's feelings, and besides, Kellin had only recently undergone this change in sexual preference. He should give it a few weeks to see how everything plays out before bringing his brother into the situation.

"Okay, well I'm gonna go back upstairs to Jaime's room, if Vic asks I went to the bathroom or something," Kellin told Mike. He was messing around on his phone but nodded and waved Kellin away, looking at him quickly to give him a wink. Kellin turned and walked up the stairs to Jaime's room, opening the door.

Jaime hadn't moved much since Kellin left earlier this morning. The only change was that Jaime was on his side, still pretty much straightened out and snoring quietly. Kellin giggled and sat down on the bed, looking at the cute man laying in front of him. 

His hands found their way to Jaime's, and his thumb was stroking back and forth comfortably on the surface of Jaime's skin. It was normally a calming gesture, something Kellin's mother had taught him long ago, but Kellin liked the feeling of Jaime's skin against his own. Kellin laid down on Jaime's bed and closed his eyes, just being content in where he was at right now. Kellin wasn't even confused anymore, no, he knew where his feelings had guided him. Most people would still been having doubts or been upset or guilty with themselves, but not Kellin. He was as happy as could be.

Three knocks on the door were enough to spoil that happiness. They were accompanied by none other than Vic, almost yelling, "Hime-Time, are you awake?" Kellin jumped up from the bed, being sure not to make a noise, and quickly maneuvered his way to Jaime's closet. He closed the door behind him and sat down in the dark little space.

Vic knocked on the door some more, calling out, "Jaime?" 

And then Kellin's heartbeat sped up when he heard Jaime's door opening.

"Hmm, he's still asleep... Weird," Vic remarked. He shook his friend, trying to wake him up, but to no avail. Vic stepped back some but tripped and fell down, knocking the wind out of him. He sat up slowly and looked for what could've made him fall. On the ground were a black pair of jeans that Vic had never seen before. They were much too small for Jaime to fit, and way too short for them to belong to Mike. They could've been his own, but Vic had never owned a pair of plain black skinny jeans. 

Vic got to his feet, grabbing the jeans and left Jaime's room. He went downstairs to the living room where his brother was sitting, staring at his phone. 

"Mike? Who's jeans are these?" Vic asked and tossed his brother the pair. They landed in his lap and Mike looked up for about three seconds before answering.

"They're Kellin's," he said stupidly and went back to his phone. Mike shook his head suddenly and tossed his phone down, looking up at Vic who had hurt, anger, and confusion written all over his face. 

"I mean, no they're not, I don't know who's pants these are," Mike stumbled over his words as he tried to convince his brother that they weren't Kellins.

"What. were Kellin's pants doing. In Jaime's room." Vic seethed slowly.

"I-I, Vic, I really don't know, honestly," Mike said frantically, failing to calm his brother down.

Vic turned around and walked slowly up the stairs, and Kellin heard his steps up in Jaime's small closet. He was silently freaking out, frightened of Vic and worried about both his and Jaime's sake. He whimpered in fear; Vic could be incredibly scary when he was agitated.

Vic burst into Jaime's room, throwing the door against the wall and startling Jaime awake. Kellin could barely see the two of them, but Vic was making his way over to the closet and Kellin's eyes grew huge.

"Kellin!" Vic shrieked and flung the closet door open. In a ball on the floor, Kellin looked up at Vic, cowering, and began to explain.
"Vic, no, I just- I came over last night and I was afraid, and I needed somewhere to sleep, so-"

"I don't want to hear your pathetic excuses! I want you out, NOW!" Vic screamed at the boy, who was now crying at his friend's words. Kellin tore out of the bedroom and down the stairs, ignoring Jaime's protests to both he and Vic. Mike ran up to Kellin and stopped him.

"Kellin, please stay, Vic's overreacting, he'll be fine!" Mike tried to calm him down, but Kellin was far too distraught to listen to anyone. He pushed past Mike and ran out to his car to sit, curl into himself, and cry until there were no tears left.

Mike, however, was not going to stand by and have his friend never come back. He stormed up the stairs to Jaime's room to find he and Vic in a heated argument.

"No, he just came in last night and-"

"And what, you guys went peacefully to sleep?! No! You know I love the stupid kid!"

"Then why did you yell at him? None of this is his fault, Vic! It's yours! You're turning this into a battle when in reality, Kellin just wants to figure out who he is inside!" 

Mike held his hands out, separating his brother and his friend, trying to calm them both down.

"Look, I don't wanna know the entire story and I don't care about 'who started what' or any of that. Jaime likes Kellin, Kellin likes Jaime. Vic, I suggest you grow some and deal with the fact that they're together right now." Mike reasoned.

"Uh," Jaime butted in, "we're not exactly tog-"

"I said, I didn't wanna know the full story, Himes." Mike growled and shot him a glare that made him think twice about his words. With Jaime shut up, Vic didn't speak a word more and he stormed out of the room. Mike took a deep breath and Jaime did the same, then ran out of his room.

"Where are you going, Himes?" Mike called.

"Outside!" Was his reply as he shut the front door behind him and ran to Kellin's car, which was thankfully still in the driveway. He looked inside and found Kellin curled up in the drivers seat, and if he wasn't sobbing about Vic's attitude, it would have been the most adorable thing Jaime had ever seen. He opened the door and Kellin looked up, startled.

"Oh, hey Jaime," he mumbled. His cheeks were flushed and tear-stained and his hair was messily falling into his eyes. Jaime smiled- how did Kellin manage to look cute 100% of the time?- and wrapped his arms around the small, whimpering boy.

"Come inside, I'll make you some tea and cookies, we can cuddle, and you don't have to be alone." Jaime whispered. Kellin wanted to, so badly, but he also did not want to risk running into Vic. 

"But Vic?" Kellin mumbled.

"He's out of our hair for now, babe." Jaime said, and the little pet-name sent a whirlwind of butterflies to Kellin's stomach. He smiled and brought Jaime's face to his in a short and sweet kiss.

"Okay, I'll stay. As long as I get those cookies," Kellin said. Jaime laughed, scooped the small boy into his arms and carried him back to Jaime's bedroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
y'know I just realized I basically wrote an entire chapter about how to put cereal in a freakin' bowl

it wasn't even necessary like who cares that mike drinks strawberry milk I sure as hell don't

anyways hi how are you I'm gr8 thx g'bye now