Status: sexually active?

Fight for Me

friends

"I'm not gonna sit around while they go fuck eachother's brains out in that bedroom." Vic said to his brother, who was trying to get him in a stable mind set. Vic was still upset over the whole Jaime-Kellin thing and wasn't going to rest until they were seperated. Or atleast, that's what he thought. Mike was doing everything in his power to prevent Vic from interfering, and they had been at a stalemate since early this morning.

"Vic, there's nothing you can do, for the millionth time." Mike whined. Naturally, his older brother wasn't listening to him and instead, was just about plotting Jaime's death at this point. 

"I'm going out." Vic said bluntly and ran over to the closet that housed his jacket. He threw it on and grabbed the keys.
"Where are you going?" Mike asked suspiciously.

"Out." And with that, Vic trotted out the door. Truthfully, he didn't know where he wanted to go, but anywhere was better than here.
"Well at least he's gone, now I've got some fucking peace and quiet!" Mike yelled to himself. He smiled and decided to give Tony a call, to chat and maybe hang out.

Two rings and a very tired-sounding boy answered the phone. "Hullo?"

"Hey Tone!" Mike smiled. "Wanna come over?" 

"Uh," Tony stuttered, "s-sure, can I wake up first?" He laughed nervously.

"Yeah man, be here in like a half-hour. I'm not spending today being a third-wheel." Mike told him. 

"Third wheel, did Jaime...?" He asked carefully.

"Yeah, he told you?" 

"It was obvious." Tony laughed.

Mike ran a hand through his hair and smiled. "Okay dude, I'll see you in a few." He hung up and went upstairs to put some jeans on, and get out of the grubby sweatpants he was currently wearing.

He got upstairs and it was still very quiet. Mike found that weird, he thought Jaime and Kellin would be up to a little fun-time, seeing as Vic had left about an hour ago and it looked like he wasn't returning any time soon. Well, it wasn't his business, so he continued into his bedroom and threw the sweats off his body. He grabbed the first pair of clean jeans he saw and grabbed a tank while he was up here, for emergencies and what-not. Tony was notorious for spilling drinks on people and Mike didn't want to risk ruining his only shirt. A backup plan was sometimes necessary. 
Mike trudged down the stairs and heard the door opening. He sprinted to it immediately, seeing his brother walking in and returning quite early from his little escapade.

"Vic," he greeted, "you're back so soon." Mike said and stood directly in front of Vic so he couldn't proceed forward. 

"Wow, Mike, thanks for stating the obvious. Where's the happy couple?" Vic replied, purposely looking over Mike's shoulder into the foyer and living room to see if either Jaime or Kellin were around. They weren't, much to Vic's chagrin.

"Uh, not here, obviously. They're busy. Why?" Mike squinted.

"Cause." Vic said simply and pushed his way into his house. He glanced into the kitchen briefly before deducing they were upstairs, probably in Jaime's bedroom. He groaned softly and walked up the steps one by one, before finally stepping on the landing and sighing. Vic turned to his left, spotting Jaime's room which was oddly quiet, and knocked on the door.

"Yeah?" A muffled voice called out. Even with the distinct differences in Jaime and Kellin's voices, he couldn't tell who it was.

"H-hey, it's Vic. Can I come in?" Vic stuttered out. He heard some shuffling around before the voice called back, "Yeah, come on." 
Vic opened the door to see Jaime sitting on his bed, legs swung off the side, one arm around a huddled Kellin. His head was resting on his arms, which laid over his bent knees, and his hair had fallen everywhere. Kellin hadn't even taken his toms or jacket off from earlier, when he planned on leaving. He looked so adorable, but so... breakable.

"Uh, Vic? What's up." Jaime prompted. Vic shook his head fast, dismissing all thoughts of Kellin's appearance out of his mind. 

"Sorry, I just wanted to... apologize, for earlier, I shouldn't have snapped at you guys. That was out of line." Vic said. Jaime, a little shocked, stood up from the bed and came over to Vic, speaking in a hushed voice.

"Hey, man, it's okay, I understand. I've been in your situation before, it's not fun. We all have our moments." Jaime rested a hand on Vic's shoulder and pulled him in for a hug. It felt good to have one of his best friends back, and especially over something so trivial.

"Yeah, well, I was still a dick." Vic mumbled. Jaime chuckled in his embrace.

"I won't deny that, Fuentes," Jaime sighed and let go of his smaller friend. He went to go sit down on his bed, have Vic one last smile before he closed the door, and gave Kellin a kiss on his flushed cheek.

"Are you okay, or do you still need a minute?" He whispered in Kellin's ear.

"I'm okay," Kellin's voice muffled by his jacket, "I just wasn't... expecting Vic to apologize, I couldn't look at him if he was gonna yell again." 

Back downstairs, Mike was on the Xbox, playing COD until Tony showed up. At this rate, the boy would be here in three days. At least he fit his nickname. Jaime couldn't breathe fire, nor could Mike eat off of trees using only his tongue or Vic climb up branches with his tail. 

Vic was fixing himself some food, seeing as he'd missed breakfast earlier and was starving now. He was making eggs and bacon, a treat, because he felt he deserved it after putting on a brave face and apologizing to his friends. Yeah, he was still jealous, but he wasn't going to be an asshole about it. Vic would deal and silently hope from the sidelines that he would find someone, like his best friends found eachother. 

With two swift knocks on the door, Tony opened it up and walked into the Fuentes' residence. He looked around, spotting the brothers in their various rooms, and called to no one in particular, "I'm here!" Since everyone was busy, no one answered and he huffed a sharp breath before slamming the door behind him. Mike jumped and his eyes grew wide, making Tony chuckle at his idiocy. He heard a bedroom door opening, revealing his other two friends, and a faint sizzling in the background had stopped, identifying the last person in the house's location. As the four gathered in a circle around Tony, looking at each other expectantly and with wonder, Tony smiled.

"Let's have some fun!" He shouted, receiving yelps and whistles from his friends. The boy tossed his shoes and coat off, shoved his car keys into his pocket, and the entire group of guys walked to the living room to discuss their plans for the day. Small talk accompanied the first few minutes of their visit.

"How is everyone?"

"Was the drive here okay?"

"How did you sleep?"

After that phase of talking faded away, Mike took a glance around the room. Kellin and Jaime, next to eachother and occasionally stealing a kiss or two here and there, Vic smiling like an idiot and Tony looking around with excitement, he decided what the plan for today was.

"We're going to play laser tag."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm at like chapter 12 and I'm stuck I don't know what to do idk I'll figure it out but it may take a few more days from here on in js
I'm stuck on the cabin too so those will be slower as well, I have a story line for that though so I'll be fine
guys I really enjoy it when you give me feedback and tell me how I'm doing, really, :)