Status: sexually active?

Fight for Me

games

Jaime and Tony looked at their friend excitedly. "Laser tag?!" They exclaimed at the same time, then laughed at their tendencies.

"Hell yeah, let's go!" Mike shouted, throwing his arms in the air and motioning for his friends to get the hell out of his place. Kellin smiled, although quite nervous. He'd never played laser tag before, who knew how horrible he'd be? Vic's expression stayed blank, although he was somewhat happy to be actually doing something on a Sunday afternoon.

The five boys headed outside, stopping at intervals to grab phones, keys, wallets, and other necessities for the day. Mike decided to drive, Vic claiming shotgun almost instantly, and forcing Tony, Jaime, and Kellin to cram in the back of Mike's Chevy. Well, at least Kellin had a small ass.

Mike turned on the CD player and without warning, alexisonfire blared through the speakers. "Agh!" Came several screams of protest at the loud noise, and Mike whined about having to turn his favorite song down.

"Yeah, that's all fine and dandy, Michael, but some of us need our eardrums," Jaime retorted. Mike just changed it to his favorite radio station, all alternative rock and metal, all the time. Sum 41 seemed to suit the five boys better as they all jammed along to Fat Lip, singing and dancing and playing bad air guitar and drums.

Several unfortunate renditions of good music later, Mike pulled up to the local Zap Zone and everyone was excited. "Let's do this!" Tony shouted and ran inside, Mike trailing close behind. Vic shrugged before following the boys inside, leaving Kellin and Jaime outside. Jaime was excited, but Kellin was nervous. What if he didn't do all that great? What if he screwed up?

"Hey," Jaime interrupted his thoughts. "What's wrong? Never played before?"

"Nope," Kellin confessed, "I think I'll be bad, as childish as that sounds," he mumbled. Jaime laughed and wrapped his arms around the smaller boy.

"You'll do fine." He said and kissed Kellin's cheek. "I promise, I'll be on your team, if it makes you feel better." Kellin nodded, now excited that he had Jaime on his side. They walked inside hand-in-hand, joining their friends and paying for their game. They bought two; one right away and then another for after pizza and pop, Mike's treat.

The five guys all ran into the laser tag room, waiting for the guy to play the silly video on the rules, get their vests, and hit their best friends with laser lights for no reason at all.
Eventually the guy showed up, went over the rules, to which Mike responded, "fuck it, we're older than you anyway, dude," and let them get their colored vests. There were three teams; red, yellow, and blue. Since blue was Kellin's favorite color, he sprinted to the other side of the room before anyone else could glance in. He heard Jaime laughing and someone's arms wrapping around him, and Kellin turned to see Jaime with a big grin on his face.

"Y'know, red is my favorite color," he fake whined, sending Kellin into a small giggling fit.

"Yeah, well, it's my first game, so I get to choose our team." He whispered and kissed Jaime's cheek. Jaime let go of him and reached for a vest, checking the nickname.

"Aw, sick, I'm 'Night Dragon'!" He whisper-yelled to Kellin.

"How do you find the nickname?" He asked, and Jaime pointed to the gun, with a little green-lit screen on the back.

"It's there, let's see, you're 'Sneaking Raven'! Aw, that's cute, it matches your hair," Jaime laughed and ruffled Kellin's hair, further making his point. Kellin's cheeks grew hot as he blushed furiously at the cute, excited boy in front of him.

"Guys, I'm Michaelangelo!" Tony shrieked, and sure enough, his tag was the orange teenage mutant ninja turtle. Tony was on the red team, along with Mike, who's name was Darth Maul, and Vic was on yellow as 'bumblebee'. There were about six other people playing, all around age 14, but the older boys weren't worried about it. They just wanted to have a good time.

"Ten seconds to find a good place and then your guns activate. When I call time in 15 minutes, they deactivate and you have to find your way to the front. Good luck and have fun!" The employee said and set the kids free to explore and hide. Jaime grabbed Kellin's hand and dragged him directly left, Vic trailing close behind. Mike and Tony decided to team up and head down the middle of the area.

"3...2...1... Go!" The countdown said and their guns were activated. Lasers flew around Mike and Tony at ridiculous frequencies; a twelve year old boy had gotten Mike out in a single shot.

"Damn!" Mike said, mock-angered. He laughed along with his best friend Tony and set on a hunt to find the small boy.

They traced all the way to the back of the room, but couldn't find their way to the front; after all, the place was designed as a labrynth, easily entered, yet exiting was near impossible. It was like entering Mordor; you couldn't simply "walk throught it". Tony and Mike were stranded in the back, pacing back and forth as far as the walls would let them in search for an exit. They had tried the two here already, and ended up dead-locked, so they were as they thought, stuck.

"Hey guys!" A familiar voice called, and Tony looked up to see Jaime running front one of the pathways they tried earlier. Jaime stopped and was already worn out, panting with his hands on his knees to catch his breath. "A kid was tailing me and so I had to run, but I couldn't find a safe area, so, here I am," Jaime said once he caught his breath. He smiled at his two friends, who had happy but confused looks on their faces.

"Where's Kellin?" Mike asked, and before Jaime could answer there was a thud, far enough away from them, but it still caught their attention.

"What was that?" Jaime asked, and the three looked around their area to see if it was near. Nothing.

"Anyway, uh, he had to go to the bathroom, said I could go find you guys. Are you stuck? I know a way out," he said, and Tony nodded excitedly.

"Yeah, let's head out and kick some juvenile ass!" Mike yelled and followed Jaime down the pathway.

What they were too unobservant before to notice was that the wall in front of them was where the thud sounded from, and the reason? Vic had Kellin up against the wall and was attacking his lips roughly.
♠ ♠ ♠
um
yeah
okay
sorry
bleh
bye