Just Let Me Go

It Means I'm ***ed.

I wake up and feel stiff. Why does it feel like I slept on a rock? And who is touching me? I roll over and see Tony. His head is tilted back slightly, with his mouth hanging open. I smile to myself. That's adorable. But his neck has to hurt. Should I wake him?
"Tony." I whisper-shout (yes that IS possible, I do it quite often). "Tonnnnyyyy."
He rubs his eyes. "What?"
"Scoot down and lay on the couch, your neck's gonna be stiff."
"Okay." When he lifts his head, he groans. "It already issss." he whines.
I giggle. What? WHY DO I GIGGLE SO BLOODY MUCH AROUND THIS BOY? "Then lets try to fix that by not making it suffer anymore."
"Okay." God he is such a baby in the morning.
He scoots down and instantly steals my pillow. "Hey! That was minneee."
"No it wasn't, you slept on my chest and shoulder." He mumbles trying to get comfy again.
"Ha, no wonder why MY neck hurts."
"Shush. Go back to sleep, it's too early."
I lay my head on his chest and close my eyes. I wouldn't mind sleeping like this often. Having someone next to you and to keep you warm, it's nice. Real nice.
Dammit, Anastasia, stoppppp it!
Unfortunately, someone has other plans for us. Someone starts banging pots around in the kitchen, then travels into the living room. I cover my ears and see Vic walk into the room with a devious smirk on his face.
"TIME TO GET UP!" He shouts.
"No." I groan. "What time is it?"
"Eleven!"
I sit up, find a book, and throw it at him. "Are you kidding me? Why so early?"
"This is early for you?"
"Yes! I'm normally asleep until, like, noon or one...or two...it depends on the day."
Tony chuckles. "That's just awesome. Normally girls are early risers. But all of that aside," I look behind me to see him glare at Vic, then he pulls me down, "GET OUT OF HERE AND LET US SLEEP. Please."
I laugh. "At least you said please."
Vic pouts. "But Tony, we have to practice!"
I look at both of them. "Practice?"
"Yeah! We're in a band and we're starting to get known. After school's out the company wants us to go on tour, so we need to play a few more shows to get even more fans!" Vic says excitedly. He jumps on the couch, looking like a little kid. "It's really awesome, Anastasia! I wish you," He claps his hands and his mouth breaks out into this wide grin, "YOU SHOULD COME TONIGHT! THAT WOULD BE AMAZING!"
I don't have anything to wear, though, which means I'd have to go home...
But what the hell? "Okay. I'll come...but we need to go back to my house to get some clothes."
"No problem! We'll march up to that front door and--"
I shake my head. "Uh uh, we're sneaking in."
"WHAT?" They both scream.
"Yeah, I'm not in the mood to face them, so if they're home I'm climbing through my window. If they aren't, then I'll go through the front door. Simple enough."

Vic pulls up to my house. I can't hear anything coming from the television. Just to be safe, I walk to the garage and peer inside. Their car is there. Maybe they're sleeping? I go back to Vic and Tony while making a plan in my head.
"Okay, this is what we're gonna do. I'm going in through the front. I can't tell if they're home or not because the TV isn't on, but their car is here, so I'm risking it. I'll go up to my room to open the window. When I go in through the front, I want you two to get onto the roof by stepping on the trash cans, then lifting yourself up. My window is the closest to where you'll get up at. Okay?" They nod. "Good. Now lets move out boys! Go, go, go!"
They get out of the car and run to the trash cans. I nod at them as I pull out my key and open the door. "Mom? You home?"
Nothing. Good. I walk up the stairs and my throat seems to swell shut. My mom and Bradley are standing at the top with their arms crossed. This isn't good.
"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Bradley hisses.
"Getting something from my room."
"Oh really? And who said you could come here?"
"This is my house, too. Actually, it's my house more than yours because you don't even live here."
"I own this house now."
"Impossible."
"Nope, last night your mother and I went to the courthouse and got the papers signed. So, yeah, I own the house partially." He smiles. "And right now you're breaking and entering my house."
Shit. Did they really? "You're kidding me, right? And no I'm not, I live here."
"Not anymore. The cops are on their way. I suggest trying to get your things out of here before they come. Got it?"
His eyes broke their contact with me. He's lying. "No. I'm getting my things, but I'm not going to hurry. The cops aren't on their way, and you know that."
"They are!" He shouts.
"Uh huh, sure. Then please move so I can get my things."
"No."
"Yes."
"No."
I go to move past them, but my mom grabs me. "Where do you think you're going?"
"To. My. Room. The hell do you think I'm--"
My face stings. He slapped me. "Don't talk to my wife like that ever again. Got it?"
I turn and swing at him. When I feel his nose crush underneath my knuckles, I smile. "Touch me again and see what happens, prick."
He gets up and moves towards me. The look in his eyes scares me more than anything. I know what that looks means...
It means I'm fucked.
Bradley manages to tackle me to the ground, and straddle my waist. One large hand closes around my neck, while the other slaps my face over and over again. I see my mom watching out of the corner of my eye with a smirk on her face. Figures she would encourage this.
"Are you happy now, Anastasia?" She laughs. "God, I swear you are a stupid bitch. Completely stupid. What are EARTH would possess you to come back here? When you didn't come home last night you should've thought of the consequences. You brought this upon yourself."
"M-mom, wh-what--"
"Shut up, slut!" she yells. "I know you were probably fucking boys all night long. I've heard what they say about you at school, and I wouldn't doubt what they say is true!" I feel a sharp pain in my side. "Do you like that, huh?" Another pain. "How about that?" When she kicks me, I feel a crack in my side and bite my lip to keep from screaming.
It hurts so bad. Bradley tightens his grip and punches the side she just kicked. "Poor little, bitch. In pain, huh?"
After a few seconds, every jab they give me doesn't register in my head. I feel numb. When he gets off of me, and spits, I wait for them to go down the stairs and to the garage to get the car. They're leaving me. Perfect. I hear the garage close, and sit up slowly. Everything aches. I stand and use the wall for support. I go into my room and see Tony and Vic laying on the roof. My guess is that they were hiding.
"Hey, come on in." I whisper weakly as I open the window.
"What took you so--WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?" Tony yells rushing in.
"They were here....as you saw. I think. Basically they're KICKING me out. Ha...ha...get it?" Leave it to me to make an awkward as fuck joke.
"They did this to you? Oh my God." He goes to hug me, but as soon as he touches my sides I wince causing him to back away. "What did they do to you?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short, i think.
COMMENT AND SUCH AND IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS PLEASE TELL ME! I might know what I'm doing next chapter, but I don't. XD