Just Let Me Go

Sassy Pants

~~~Tony's P.O.V.~~~

I don't know what's coming over me...I mean...I dunno. Anastasia is different from the other girls. Granted she's more fragile, but that's the challenge. I want to help her, more than Vic, more than anyone. She doesn't deserve to go through life like this. She needs to be happy.
"Tony, Tony, Tony. Tone, Tone, Tone. Turtle, Turtle, Turtle. Tony, Tony, Tony. Tone, Tone, To-"
"WHAT?" I fake annoyance, and immediately regret it. The look on her face kills me. "Oh my God, I'm sorry, I was joking around. I didn't mean to--"
She starts to laugh, which confuses me. But she clarifies, "The look on your face was, well, priceless! I feel so mean, but I just had to!"
"YOU...that was good. I didn't think you'd have it in you. Just don't do that again, unless I'm a total douche."
"Deal!" She wraps her arms around my neck and hugs me.
The sun is practically gone at this point. "We should be going soon."
"Nah, the night is calming. If you want to go, then I'll go."
"It's fine, I like the night."
She smiles. When she smiles, my heart starts to go crazy. What. No. I haven't felt like this since...Well, since my last girlfriend. I shake the thoughts out of my head. No. I can't go there.

I don't know how long we stay sitting on the beach, but the next thing I know, something is poking my sides. Hard. Did I fall asleep? I open my eyes and see Vic smirking.
"What?"
"Do you know what time it is?"
"No. Would you like to tell me?"
"That wouldn't be fun, but knowing how you are in the mornings, I will."
He smiles proudly, but says nothing. Such a fucking child. "Today, Vic."
"A please would've been nice, but I'll settle for that. It's three in the morning. You're lucky the fuckin' cops haven't seen you guys."
I rub my eyes and look down. Anastasia's curled against my chest, fast asleep. She looks so innocent, so peaceful. I wish she was that peaceful when she's awake instead of her looking like there's constantly a conflict going on in her head.
"Yeah. I'll just pick her up. Okay?"
"'Kay."
I lift her up, then stand. Surprisingly I keep my balance, which is always hard to do for me. I follow Vic to the car. Mike's in the front seat, either passed out or drunk. I can't tell. The look on my face must give away what I'm thinking. Vic shrugs and sighs.
"Whenever he's done with one chick, the next night is always the party and forget thing." He explains.
I nod. I know what that's like. "Can you hold her while I get situated?"
"Of course."
Vic opens his arms and I pass Anastasia off to him. She shifts a little in his arms, clearly not finding comfort in them, so I hurry and sit. Vic hands her back to me, and when she's settled in, she cuddles closer. Is she that comfortable around me?
"Tony." She mumbles something else with that. With a smile dancing on my lips, I lean closer. "How...this...to me? You..."
That's when I see the little streams falling down her face. I wipe at the lines, and kiss her forehead. "Anastasia, wake up, babe. Time to get up because soon we'll be at Vic's."
She nods, but pulls her hood--actually, my hood--over her head in attempt to block out what little light that was coming through the windows. I laugh. "You better shut up, Turtle. I'll be the fucking shit out of you and make stew with your remains."
I bite my lip. "Sorry."
"Who are you kidding? Sure as hell isn't me."
"Shut up, sassy pants."
"No. You woke me up, you pay the price."
"Sorry." Vic opens the door. When did we stop? "'Kay, time to get up!"
She glares at me from her position on my lap. "How the hell are you so hyped?"
"I tend to wake up quickly when bed is steps away."
Vic helps her out of the car. We let her wander to the door while we got Mike--and I swear on my life that if I'm ever as drunk as him people can just leave me in the car. He's a pain in the ass. Stupid people. Drunk ass bitch...
We toss him onto his bed. Legit. We stood five feet away and threw him, and he landed a lot better than last time. "I hate him sometimes." I admit out loud.
"Tell me about it. Now get back to Anastasia, I texted your mom saying you fell asleep like two hours ago when she called me. Mama was worried when you didn't show up at one, young man!"
Whenever Vic tries to act like a parent, I can't help but laugh. It's the damnedest thing, mostly because he's shorter than me--though that means nothing with Mike being taller than him.
"Thanks, dude, I owe you one."
"No need to thank me, I enjoy saving your ass."
"'Cause you wanna piece of it."
I wink and turn around, he smacks my ass as I walk out the door. I find Anastasia half asleep on the couch. What's she still doing up?
"You okay there, shortcake?"
She nods and yawns.
"Tired?"
She nods again. I climb on the couch besides her, she immediately lays her head on my chest. I smile. It's nice that she's like this with me. Wait, she's just tired. This won't last long.
Or will it?
"Tone, whatever you're thinking about, stop. Your heart's goin' all cray, cray."
My smile widens. "Whatever you say. Maybe's Mike's right, maybe I should start calling you 'princess'."
She shrugs, and within seconds we both fall asleep, not knowing the other would visit us in our dreams.

~~~Jaime's P.O.V.~~~

I open the door to Vic's house and walk into the kitchen. Strange. The TV isn't on in the living room. What gives? It's one in the afternoon! When I walk into the living room to find the reason, I see Tony on the couch asleep with Anastasia.
"The fuck?" I yell, hoping to wake everyone up. "Was there a sleepover? Why wasn't I invited?"
"JAIME I WILL FUCKING SHOOT YOU IF YOU DO NOT QUIET DOWN. MY HAND IS POUNDING SO FUCKING BAD RIGHT NOW. DUMB SLUT!" Mike yells while stomping on the ground.
When I look back at Anastasia and Tony, both of them are rubbing their eyes and glaring at me. "Well bueeennnnos días to you, too." I laugh.
The little girl flips me off, while the big boy tries to punch my leg and misses.
"I'll make coffee."
I go into the kitchen and begin to make it.

Those two better get together. I swear to GOD THEY WOULD BE SO FUCKING CUTE. Okay, Jaime, calm yourself down .
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha sorry if this sucks...I couldn't think of anything else XD