Just Let Me Go

Love Ya, Too, Tone

I hate Jaime. Why would he wake me up like that. Well, not just me, Tony, too. He's going to pay. That I can be sure of. No one--Holy shit, is he really making coffee?
Tony wraps his arms around me, then pulls me back to the couch. "Don't get up yet, you can go back to sleep. Yeah, that's what you should do, sleep."
I try to break his grip. "Tonyyyy, he's making coffee! I love coffee! Let me gooo." I whine.
"But I'm a one of a kind, spend as much time with me as possible."
"Tony," Jaime calls, "I have pancake mix. Do you know what that means?"
"WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY THAT BEFORE?" He pushes me off the couch, making me land on my ass. "Oops, sorry."
"Fuck off, Perry." I glare at him and stand.
"Not nice, Anastasia."
"Does it look like I give a shit?" I cross my arms and walk into the kitchen.
"Anastasia! Good morning." Jaime greets.
"Jaime, Tony pushed me off the couch."
Tony walks in the room. "Mornin'." He says stretching.
All of a sudden a wooden bowl hits him in the no touchy place, causing him to double over in pain. I fall to the ground laughing, Jaime turns back around and continues to make pancakes.
"What...the...fuck?" Tony groans standing straight.
"Don't push little girls off the couch, Tony, it's not nice. Simple as that." I respond, sticking my tongue out for an emphasis on my power over him. MWhaha.
"Son of a bitch!"
Tony and I look over at Jaime. He throws the pan into the sink and soaks it with water. The smell of something burning finally hits my nose. Ew. Clearly dumbass burned the pancakes.
"Jaime, don't you dare burn down my house!" Mike screams coming down the stairs.
Jaime's eyes grow big. "How did he know I was making these?"
"Because Anastasia can't cook them to save her life." Tony smirks.
I cross my arms again and pout. "Jackass."
Another bowl flies across the room and hits Tony in the stomach. "Dammit, Jaime, that shit hurts!"
"Exactly the point!"
A phone rings. I look around trying to find it along with Mike. The couch. I run to it, and find the phone stuck in the cushions on the couch.
"Hello, Fuentes residence."
"Who are you? And why are you answering the house phone?" A woman questions from the other side. "And where are my children? Are they okay? Are--"
The phone is snatched out of my hand by Mike. "Hello? No. Oh her? That's Anastasia. Yeah, the girl that we've all been hanging with. Nope. Vic? Well....I dunno, I woke up and thought he was in his room. He's not answering his phone? Okay. Don't worry about it, we'll find the boy. Yeah okay..." He makes a weird, grossed out face, "Yeah, love you, too. Bye."
"Awe, Mommy wuvs you."
"Shut up. Do you know where Vic is?"
I shake my head. "No, why?"
"We're supposed to have practice today, as well as the concert, but my Mom needs to talk to him about one thing or another and he hasn't answered his phone."
"Oh yeah, I forgot about the concert. Did you even check his room?"
"Yeah because normally he'd have been bitchin' at Jaime for trying to cook because last time the guy caught a few things on fire. And, he's normally up way before me."
"Okay, I'll go look around."
I climb the stairs and look in Vic's room. Nothing. BUT the window is opened. Could he...? No, I don't think that's possible. Either way, I check out the window and see a ledge above his window. Uh uh, there's no way the boy climbed up there for sure. He's too short. Or is he? I reach and grip onto the edge of the roof. Okay, he's probably up there. Somehow I manage to pull myself up and see Vic laying on his back.
"Hey thur, whatcha up to?"
"Hi. Thinking."
"'bout what?"
"In all honesty?"
"Yeah."
"You. I'm trying to piece together everything."
"Like what?"
"I see why you don't trust people, but the way you tried to act like everything was fine after your attempt throws me off. I've never met a person who would do that, unless..." He shakes his head, clearly frustrated.
"Unless what?"
"Unless your thing wasn't a 'shout for help' like other peoples'...unless you were seriously going to do it and not regret a thing."
I clench my jaw. So he knows...He knows that I was actually ready to die for good, not to be heard.
"And your silence is scaring the shit out of me because it makes me feel like I'm right, and I REALLY don't want to be right."
"I wouldn't either. Oh, your mom called and wants to talk to you." Please, work. Let us transition into a better conversation...one not about me.
"I'll call her after we're done talking. Anastasia, you weren't going to feel bad for stepping out, were you?" He looks up at me, so I shake my head causing him to sigh. "Dammit."
"Sorry." I try to sound strong, but my voice comes out quiet and weak.
"Listen, you know you can't die yet, right? I mean, you seriously have so much more time before you decide something so permanent. Everything's going to get better one day, I swear it will. I mean, look at me...The band I'm in is doing incredible, we're going on tour after school's out."
"But that's you. I have nothing to look forward to. No talent, no life, no nothing."
"That's what you think. You sound like me from a few years ago. I thought the same damn thing. If things don't get better in six months, tell me, then we'll talk about it some more."
"Deal."
"And by the way, you're coming on tour with us. I'm not leaving you here alone, and I'm pretty sure Tone would shoot me if I didn't ask."
"Oh, uh, okay."
"Of course, only if you want to come. You don't have to."
I smile. "No, that sounds like it'll be fun. I'll come, not like I have anywhere else to be."
"Good. It's not like I would've let you stay here, anyways...I would've forced you to come here."
"Well, gee, thanks I guess. Now come on, lets go inside. You have a mother to call!"

TIME SKIP BITCHEESSS: LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL

Okay, so life hasn't been that bad...I mean, it's been a little more than a month since my incident, and the boys have been better than ever, if that even makes sense! Like, they're such a big part of my lives now, granted I live with some of them, but it's just--I dunno, awesome. I can't wait until Wednesday...NO MORE SCHOOL FOR A WHOLE SUMMER!!
"Hey, ditz, pay attention! You, too, Jaime!"
I laugh at Vic's out burst. Out of all of us, he's been the most stressed about tour. Seriously. He's been moody, as if he's a girl PMSing, and he's been getting annoyed that no one else other then him knows what they're doing.
He goes on about how on Friday a van will be dropped off for us to drive in, then we're heading out to our first stop--wherever it is. I pay awesome attention, don't I?
Tony walks into the room with a blank expression on his face. Wait, why didn't I notice he was late to begin with? "Tony, about time, man! Where the fuck were you?"
"I was...um...I was--"
"Tony. Me, you outside. Now." I say. It's time for the mom in me to take charge.
He nods, going back out the door. I take his hand and pull him into Vic's backyard. "What's wrong, buddy bear?"
"I dunno..."
"Tone, you know I don't believe that shit."
"I'm just confused about things, don't worry about it." I look at him. He can see how worried I am, I know he can. Tony isn't stupid. Lately we know each other like the back of our hands, and he's smart not to lie to me about anything. If he lies, I call him out on it immediately. "Fine. I can't leave my mom, I feel guilty."
"I talked to her about this the other night, actually," I continue on when I see his amused look, "She knows that you'd feel guilty, and she doesn't want you to feel like that. She said that she trusts me to keep you safe and shit--no, she didn't swear--and that she'd call you twice a week, if you'd let her. Then she smiled and said stuff that I'm not sharing. So don't worry about it, okay?"

~~Tony's P.O.V.~~~

I can't believe my mom talked to her about that. And here I thought I had been doing a damn good job hiding it. Oops.
"Alright. But I hope she knows I'm calling her three times a week."
We both laugh. "Okay, you mama's boy."
"Shut up, kiddo."
"Never, you turtle"
I kiss the side of her face. "Love ya, buddy."
"Love ya, too, Tone."
The sad part is....I don't think she means it in the same way I do.
♠ ♠ ♠
OKAY SO HOW WAS THIS? Was it okay?? I hope it was.

LOVE YOU ALL...

hopefully I'll update tonight and tomorrow..
And, well, I dunno how to break the news to you guys, but...

In two days I'm going on vacation....for a week....
So the whole first week of July, I'll be gone.

(/.\) I AM SORRY