Just Let Me Go

"Are You Drunk?" "Damn Straight"

~~~Tony's P.O.V.~~~

I open my eyes. The sun pours in through the blinds, making my head hurt even more than it already does. I groan and roll over, but something's next to me. No, someONE is. Please be Stephanie, please be Stephanie. My breath catches in my throat. Anastasia. Did we...? No. There's no way. She's not like that. I lift my blanket and see we're both fully clothed, save my shirt (**that makes sense, right? Like he's shirtless**). Thank God. But where's Stephanie?
I try to get out of bed as gently as I can, but Anastasia stretches and yawns. "Mornin'."
"Yeah, uh, morning."
"Do you want me to get you some Advil and water?"
I nod. She's talking to me again? What the hell happened last night? She comes back and hands me the pills, then water. I take them down. "Thank you."
"Yep."
She lies back down and pulls her hood up over her head. "What are you doing?"
"Going back to sleep."
"You didn't sleep good?"
"Nope."
I bob my head. "I see...How come?"
"I'd rather not talk about it, thank you very much."
"Okay...Where's Stephanie?"
Her body tenses up. Holy shit, what happened last night? "I dunno, but I have a feeling that you should call her."
"Why, what happened?"
She rolls over to face me. "I don't know. The only one that would is you, but seeing as you don't remember....you're kinda screwed."
I can feel the color drain from my face. "Did I cheat on her?"
Anastasia shakes her head and sighs. "Not really. Just a quick kiss with someone, that's all."
"She saw didn't she?"
"I would talk to her. See if she even remembers. Both of you were pretty hammered last night."
"Why are YOU here?"
"You wouldn't let me leave."
"Why?"
She smiles slightly. "You really don't remember, do you?"
"No...can you please shed some light on this?"
"I was a wreck, lets just go with that."
My eyes go wide. "You were drunk?"
"No! I didn't drink." She laughs. "Jesus, sometimes I feel like you don't know me at all."
My bedroom door bursts open. Stephanie walks in with a smile, which quickly falters when she sees Anastasia. "Hey babe I'm--What the fuck is she doing here? Did you two sleep together?"
"Technically, no. I spent the night, that was some party." Anastasia lies. "Too many drinks on my part."
"Liar. You drove us here!"
"And where did you go, by the way?"
"Home because you and--"
Anastasia gets up, grabs her bag, and walks out the door. "Talk it over with your boy. I don't want to be in the middle of drama, nor arguments. Comprende?"
She closes the door behind her. I listen to her go down the stairs and into the kitchen. There's going to be an argument, and she knows it. If there wasn't, she would've walked out the door, not to the kitchen. I just want to know what the hell is going on.
"Stephanie, what happened last night?"
"That bitch drove us home. You took me upstairs because I fell asleep, but then I heard arguing and walk down the stairs and see you two kissing!" I kissed Anastasia? No...Not possible. "Then I said a few things, she ran out, we argued, I stormed out and you chased HER not ME!"
"Babe, I am SO sorry...I don't remember a single damn thing. Please forgive me." I beg. What the hell is wrong with me?
"Are you joking? You probably had sex with the skank and you want me to take you back. The hell is your problem? I mean, like...how could you do this to me?" She screams.
I stand up and get in her face. "First off, she isn't a skank!" I yell at the top of my lungs. "Second, how could YOU do what you did to ME? I mean, I took you back so many fucking times for cheating on me, and you won't let me get back with you for just a KISS? Are you fucking serious? It was a kiss, it meant nothing. NOTHING. I love you, and you love me. At least...I thought you did."

~~~Anastasia's P.O.V.~~~

"Are you joking? You probably had sex with the skank and you want me to take you back. The hell is your problem? I mean, like...how could you do this to me?" I cringe at the sound of her voice. Jeez, nice to know she thinks I'm a skank.
"First off, she isn't a skank! Second, how could YOU do what you did to ME? I mean, I took you back so many fucking times for cheating on me, and you won't let me get back with you for just a KISS? Are you fucking serious? It was a kiss, it meant nothing. NOTHING. I love you, and you love me. At least...I thought you did!
My heart shatters into a million pieces. Doesn't he know what he said last night? I shake my head and laugh at the thought. Of course he doesn't. The argument above me is somehow tuned out by my thoughts. I reach into my bag for my blade, and roll up my sleeve.
One for being such a dumb bitch.
Two for being a loser.
Three for hoping Tony would actually love me
Four for letting myself get hurt.
Five for staying the night here.
Six for not going to Vic and Mike's.
Seven for taking them home.
Eight for my mom.
Nine for Lexie.
Ten for Tony...
I watch the blood trickle down my arm. The thin rivers meet to form one, which drips onto my jeans. I go over to the sink and run my arm under the water. I rip a paper towel and cover my arm, and pull my sleeve down. Why do I keep doing this to myself? I mean, I should stop. So why don't I? Oh wait...I said this last year...and the year before that...
Just an on going cycle, isn't it?
"Tony Perry, you tell her to leave or I fucking will!"
I cringe again. Then I decide to nut up, "He doesn't have to, bitch, I'm already gone!"
I slam the front door shut and head to my car. Today's gonna rain, and it's going to suck major balls. And the thing is, I wouldn't have it any other way.

When I pull into Vic's, I see Jaime's car is there, too. I'm going to be bombarded with questions, and I don't feel like it. Do I even want to go in? The front door opens, showing Mike standing there with his arms crossed. Guess I have no choice now.
I get out and walk to him. "Where the hell have you been? Don't you answer your phone anymore? We were worried that bitch killed you!" Mike says hugging me.
"Dipshit's, phone was in my purse, and I'm shocked she didn't."
"Wait, you were at Tony's all night?"
"Yeah."
"OH MY GOD ARE YOU TWO TALKING AGAIN? THAT'S SPEC-FUCKING-TACULAR!"
"No...I think things got worse. Can I go upstairs and sleep? I'm tired."
"Okay. Vic's up there with Jaime, though, I'll have to sneak you past them into my room. Ready to be a ninja?"
I laugh at his serious tone. "Ready when you are, master."
"Good."
He turns, letting me in the door, before shutting it silently. I wait for him to start up the stairs, then follow him. We tiptoe all the way up, and Mike stops just shy of Vic's room. He peeks around the corner, then motions for me to hurry and go. I rush by, then wait for Mike. But he ushers me to continue, so I do. That's when my klutz comes out. Me plus trying to be sneaky, equals fail. I trip over my shoe lace and fall flat on my face. Mike busts out laughing, which makes Vic and Jaime run to see what happened. I turn and lay on my back.
"Holy shit where did you come from?" Vic asks.
"A vagina. You?"
"What a classy answer. I'm going to use that one day."
"Thank you. And don't act like you didn't hear Mike freaking out about nothing, I'm not stupid."
"I know. He is."
Mike pouts and crosses his arms. "You guys are meanies."
I wink. "Only the best."
"So, where were you last night? You didn't come here, or to Jaime's."
"Tony's." He opens his mouth, "And no, we aren't really talking anymore than we did in the past few weeks." His mouth shuts. There.
"You wanna talk about it?"
I shake my head. "Nope. I just want to sleep today away."
"Anastasia, you know--"
"Vic, just let me go this once. I'm not in the mood for your persistence."
"Okay...night, love."
"Night guys."
I go into Mike's room and plop onto his bed. I slide my bag under, then curl up in a ball and drift to sleep.

~~~Mike's P.O.V.~~~

I want to know what happened. ANd why she won't tell us. And why I'm scared for her right now. I stand in the doorway and watch her sleep. She looks happier sleeping, that's for sure, but I want to know what happened at Tony's so bad. I know that if I ask, she won't tell me, or Vic for that matter.
"Dude, I want to know just as bad as you do. The only difference is that I don't creep on her while she sleeps."
I jump at the sound of Vic's voice. "Holy shit, you scared me."
"I know, you face...priceeeeless."
"Gee, thanks."
"Welcome. I say we have 'band practice' this afternoon, don't you?"
I nod my head. "Hell yeah, sounds like a good idea!"
He smacks me. "Hush, she's sleeping."
"Sorry. Do you want me to call Tony, or do you?"
"Let's have Jaime. He'd probably know something was up if we called him."
"How? We always do."
"Good point...I'll call him."
"No wait. I will, he knows you and Anastasia talk a lot and probably would expect you to start questioning."
"True."
I dial Tony's number. "Hello?"
"Hey, what's up?"
"Nothing, why?" Someone mumbles in the background.
He probably just got done fucking the bitch. "We're having practice today. You in?"
"Yeah, man, I'm in. I've never missed a practice, have I?"
"Well, there was that one time...You know, when you--"
"That was one time!" He laughs.
"I know, I know. Be here in an hour."
"'Kay. Bye."
"Bye."
I hang up. Vic stares at me. "Well?"
"Well what?"
"How did he seem?"
"Normal."
"Okay. Time to get plotting."

I begin to pound on the drums, just to wake Anastasia up. Tony's going to be here any minute. It's time to sit them down and figure out what the hell went down last night. I wonder if they fucked....Nah. Anastasia isn't that type of girl.
Someone punches me in the back. "Mike, I fucking hate you right now."
"You sunshiny, voice makes even the darkest of nights seem light. The bluest of days, seem bright. The--"
"Mike....shut up."
"Love you, too, Anastasia."
She sits on the couch. Vic and Jaime check to make sure their things are in tune. I bang on the symbols a few times, just for Anastasia. She flips me off. That's how our relationship is, we argue, bicker, and taunt each other mercilessly. And that's how we like it. We're like seven year olds, I swear. Another thing is, I wouldn't change it for the world.
"Hey guys!"
Anastasia's head snaps towards the door. Tony stands there smiling, holding Stephanie's hand. Great. Fan-fucking-tastic. Just the bitch I wanted to see. God. I look at Vic as we mumble our 'hello'. Tony walks to his guitar to make sure it's in tune, as well as look at Anastasia when he passes her. Hmm...Stephanie sits down on the other end of the couch and glares at Anastasia. Oh yeah, something went down last night. I can tell. This is serious shit.
"I, uh, I have to go..." Anastasia says while exiting the room.
Her face. It dropped so much. She looks broken, again. I swear, whatever Tony did, I will fucking kill him for making her hurt.

~~~Anastasia's P.O.V.~~~

I sit on the edge of a bridge that over looks a tiny little river, a little shit one. Just like me. I'm a little shit in a big ass world. Basically a nothing. Shit, I am nothing. Who am I kidding?
I take another swig from a bottle. I already finished two, slowly working on the second whiskey one. I want to savor this one. Who knows, it might be my last.
Rain starts to pour from the sky. I smile. Awesome. I get to look like a drowned rat, AND be a failure at life. Someone must have it out for me. Maybe I should call for a ride. Yeah, that's what I'll do.
Stumbling, I make my way over to my car to get my phone. I dial Tony's number. "Anastasia, where are you?"
"You know," I slur, "I don't know why I even called you. Put Mike on."
"Are you drunk?"
"Damn straight, now put Mike on."
"Hello?" Mike says.
"Hey, Whiskey Hands. I need a ride."
I hear him sigh. "Jesus, where are you?"
"Uh...by the little shit river. Remember? It's the one you showed me a longgggg time ago."
"Christ. I'll be right there."
"Mike?"
"Yeah?"
Someone grabs my waist and spins me around. There are three guys. Fuck. "Hey there, princess, what are you doing here all alone?"
"Touch me and I'll fucking kill you."
He does.
I punch him and try to run, but they catch me. Mike's voice screams from my phone, but I can't hear it. Everything fades. Sad part is, I brought this on myself for being irresponsible. Great job, dumb bitch. You did it again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, sorry if this sucks. I dunno if you like it or not, but I gots some planssss.

Well, gotta go.
My friend gave me a ticket and I'm going with her to a one direction concert XD

Love you all, comment what you think