Just Let Me Go

I Always Let Things Go

~~~Tony's P.O.V.~~~

I know that I have to take her back to Vic's soon, but I don't want her mood to get ruined by all the questions Vic--and the others--will ask. She just isn't up for it, and I'm not either. Call me selfish, but I want to keep her for myself. I feel like her mood is my responsibility; after all, I did take her out for a good time.
"Tone?" I can hear her voice shake.
"Yeah?"
Her eyes wander back to the house. She scratches her ring finger with her thumb, I don't know if it's a nervous habit...or if it's harm. Either way, I should stop it. I take her hand in mine and rub it gently with my thumb.
"Do I have to...?"
I sigh. I knew she wouldn't. "Eh. I dunno...."
"Vic's gonna scold me, Mike's gonna question, and Jaime's...well, whatever Jaime will do." She smiles at the last part.
"And me?"
"What about you?"
"What am I gonna do when you go in there?"
"I dunno."
"I'm going to be by your side."
"Really?"
"Yes."
Anastasia bites her lip. "Okay."
Holy shit...that was easy. "What?"
She squeezes my hand, then gets out of her car. "Lets go, buddy boy.
The house is pitch black. I look to the left, then to the right. Nothing. Either I'm going to fall or she is...and for once it won't be either of our faults.
"Well, I guess you can just spend the night here." She whispers walking to the couch.
"Nah, I can go--" Anastasia looks at me, fear takes over her eyes. How can that be? "Okay, I'll stay."
"No, it's fine...you don't have to."
"I wanna." I do, I don't want to leave her alone. Vic probably knew that and went to bed.
She sighs. "Don't lie to me...You wanna go home, go home."
I situate myself on the couch, trying to get as comfy as possible. "Nah, come 'ere."
"Okay..."

~~~Anastasia's P.O.V.~~~

I walk to the couch, laying down in the corner of it. Tony looks at me, amusement written all over his face. "What?" I ask subconsciously.
"Why are you all the way over there?"
"Because you're there...?"
"Anastasia, I'm not going to bite you. There's no blanket down here and you're cold."
"Am n--"
"Babe, you're shivering."
Don't panic, Anastasia, Tony's not going to hurt you.
"Hey, what's wrong?"
Good job, he can see you crying. "N-nothing."
"Now, don't YOU lie to ME."

"I know you like it, don't lie to me, sis. You know you like what I do to you."
"No, please...not--"
"Uh, uh, ahhh, you know I don't like that."
"But--"
"NO BUTTS! DO AS I SAY NOW!"

"Anastasia!"
I blink a few times. "Yeah?"
"What the hell was that?"
"Was what?"
"You just...you went into some weird zone...like, real weird."
Flashbacks, that's what's wrong.

Just one more night then it'll allll be over. Right? Right...I hope. Then again, how many times has he said that? Isn't this the fifth time?
"Anastasia, Mommy's gone tomorrow night, you know what that means..."
I close my eyes and stifle a cry. Maybe not.

No, stop it. Stop it!
Tony rubs my back. "Don't worry, about a thing..." He sings.
I can't bring myself to sing along. Not tonight. Especially since I don't believe that phrase anymore. "Tony?"
"Hm?"
I lay my head on his chest. His arms feel so safe, so sound, so...wonderful. "Thank you."
"For what?"
"Tonight and all the other times you've been there for me."
"No problem, baby girl. Anything for you."
"I know. One more question..."
"What?"
"What made you call me back?"
"Well," he takes a big, slow, deep breath, "I forget that I left it in my room, and when I saw a missed call AND message, I knew something was up. Like, I just had this sick feeling. Then your voice...when I heard it I knew something was wrong. Also, I was hoping that you'd answer."
"Why?"
"That way I knew you were alive."
"Oh...Would you have hated me?"
I feel him shake his head, "Of course not. I'd've been torn apart. It would've been my fault and Mike would probably not let me hear the end of it."
I nod. "Okay."
"Why were you wondering?"
"Just was."
"Anastasia, look at me."
I sit back and cock my head to the side. Tony reaches for my face, stroking it gently, he leans in. Our lips connect, sending a frenzy of shivers up and down my spine, a spark that makes the fire in my heart burn brighter, butterflies flutter in my stomach, and my nervousness grow.

Because lets be honest, it's me and I always let things go.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, guys, I wanted to get this up sooner, but I've been in a very....very....
Well, I dunno. My mood is all jacked, going back to old habits, which sucks, and yeah...
But i'll attempt to laugh my way through...
It's not the best chapter ever, but I just wanted to get this out to ya'll...It sucks, who am I kidding? Tomorrow's will be better, I promise.
My lord my shin hurts! My friend hit it with a softball...WHY ARE THEY CALLED THAT?? THose things hurt like a mother trucker!

OMG I GOT MY LICENSE TWO DAYS AGO AND GUESS WHO ALMOST "LOVE-TAPPED" A CAR! THIS GIRL >.< AT LEAST I STOPPED BUTTT THE BOY LOOKED PISSED A'F.

I Know, I know, but I think it was because i had my music up loud...Like REALLY loud >.<

No more loud music until I'm more experienced.

Anyways, Comment and shit.
I love you guys <3

HOLY MOTHER FUCKER THERE IS A GIANT ASS SPIDER THAT WAS JUST CRAWLING ITS WAY ON THE GROUND UNDER A DOOR AND NOW IM SCARED. SWEET BABY JESUS MUST HAVE IT OUT FOR ME MY GOD MY GOD MY GOD!! D:
seriously, it was a big mamajama....I'm going to go now, I'm paranoid it's going to kill me...

._. o_O