Just Let Me Go

I Want To Be Yours Forever

"Thank you guys for coming out tonight! How about one more song?" Tony says into the microphone.
The crowd cheers, as do I. Vic nods his head. "That'd be pretty sweet, but I think we'll do it on one occasion."
"And what's that?"
"I think you know."
What the hell is going on?
"Oh do I? Wait, are you talking about if miss lady comes out here?"
"Yes, yes I am!"
"Well, damn, Vic, call her out!"
"Anastasia, come out here!"
No. No, no, no, no, no. I don't like crowds. Jaime stands in front of me with his arms wide open, his bass leaning against a speaker. He tosses me over his shoulder, and I cross my arms and pout. This isn't fair. Not at all.
"Awe, cheer up, dumps. You know you love this." Tony teases.
"Consider your love life on probation for a week and a half for this one, Turtle."
"Baby, no, don't say that!"
"Blah."
"Don't 'blah' me, I'll 'blah' you!"
"Child."
"You so mean to me."
"Nuh uh, you mean to me!"
Mike bangs on a drum. "Okay, you two, shut your mouths right now."
"Fine." We both say.
"Good. Back to you, Vic."
Vic bows. "Thank you. I think we'll go with an old song for you, Anastasia. How does, 'The Balcony Scene' sound?"
Jaime plops me on my feet, just in time for me to jump excitedly. "Yes! Please, that song is just...unffff. I love it! PLEASE PLAY IT!"
"Seems like you're fangirling worse than the kids in the crowd."
"And so what? What are you trying to say, Victor?"
"Nothing, nothing at all."
"Uh uh."
"How about TWO songs?"
I squint. "You owe three. This was the shortest set list you've ever done. What did you plan, Victor?"
"Fine. Three songs. I was thinking, 'The Balcony Scene', 'Disasterology', and 'Yeah Boy and Doll Face'."
"How about one more song?" Tony quips in. "And make it a secret."
"Sounds good to me, Perry. Sound good to you, Anastasia?"
"Perfectly fine."
"Good. Stay here."
He grabs my shoulders and places me to the right side of the stage (from the crowd's p.o.v., but from mine, the left side). By Tony. I smile at him, and he grins. Oh yeah, there's definitely something going on around here.
After "Yeah Boy and Doll Face', Tony grabs my hand, kissing it softly. "Okay, Anastasia. Ready for the last song?"
"Yeah...what do you two have planned? I'd love to be filled in."
"I bet. You love knowing everything."
"Shall we make it two and a half weeks probation, Tony?"
"NO!"
He runs to Vic, pulling me with him, then whispers in his ear. Vic nods his head, and mouths something to Jaime before I could read it, Jaime passes the message onto Mike. Okay. This is seriously pissing me off.
"Anastasia, this is for you. Everyone, this is Anastasia's favorite song by far, according to Tony. And if you guys didn't know, her and Tony are love birds. It's official. They're finally together after knowing each other for the longest time and loving each other. Isn't that cute?"
There are a lot of cheers, but a lot of cries. As if girls are heartbroken about this. But why? I'm just a person...
"Now, Anastasia. Tony set up this whole thing. Turn around and stare at the screen and we'll begin. Shall we?"
The guys nod their head. I turn around and see a screen roll onto the middle of the stage. A picture of me pops up. It's of when I first met the guys. I didn't know they still had those pictures.
"Anastasia....thank you for everything." the screen reads.
Another picture comes on the screen. Then another. Wow....it's amazing what a month can do. I looked horrible. "But I have to say. I don't want you to go back to this person. It's not good for you."
The next picture I look like a skeleton. My collarbones are popped out wayyyy too much. Oh my God...that one was recent.
"You're beautiful, darling. And I want you to know that. Okay?"
A picture that Tony and I took last week is up there now. Followed by a few others. "I love you, and I always will. Do you know how happy I am now that you're mine?"
The next one is of us kissing. "SO freaking happy. I made you a promise when we first met, and I just want you to know that I'll always keep it. It doesn't matter if we break up, because I'll keep it then, too. I'm just really hoping we won't because that'd suck major dick." I laugh, so do a lot of people.
The last picture is of the whole group of bands acting stupid. I smile.
"So, Anastasia...I love you. So much. I'd love for you to be mine forever, but lets take it slow. Sound good?"
The song closes to an end, and I wipe at my tears of happiness. He's so freaking cute. My lawd. Tony comes over and hugs me. I hug him back and kiss him all over his face. "I love you, Tony Perry. I want to be yours forever, and I agree, lets take it slow."
"Good. I love you, too."
We kiss and the crowd goes crazy. The boys, 'aweeee', and I bite my lip when we pull apart. It's weird to know that I've loved him for basically three years, and have only been dating for three months. I couldn't ask for anything better, actually. Okay, maybe us dating this whole time, but ya know...I can live with this. Hell, I'll live with it as long as I can.
Hopefully.
♠ ♠ ♠
Do ya'll think I wrote this weird? I feel like I did...but then I don't think I'd be able to actually make this make anymore sense. UGH. I'm confusing...

Anyways. Did you guys like this?
Comments are welcome!!

Love you all