Just Let Me Go

Hey, Everyone

So sometime this week there's going to be one less update or maybe two because I'm about to be bawling my eyes out.

My dad texted me saying that me and my brother should go to his house and visit him and his wife before Thursday. Why?

It's time to put our one dog, Wolf down. :( I'm legit about to cry right now.

I've known the old man for such a long time--about 8 years--and now he's gonna be gone. He's part wolf-german shepherd. White. Gorgeous. He went through hell when he was younger because he was used in dog fights and was almost put down at the animal shelter place because he wouldn't let people get close to him, until my dad's wife (though she wasn't even in our lives then) came. When he leaves this world he's going to have been alive for somewhere between 14 and 16 years. I might post a picture of him if I figure out how.

So if I don't update much, I'm sorry.

Anyways, I love you guys!

I didn't realize I'd get 200 readers! Nor a lot of subscribers. So yeah, needless to say, I fucking love you all! And those of you who recommend this story, I love you guys because without you it wouldn't have gotten knows as much!

SO yeah. I'll try to update tonight, but I may be too tired and I'm going to see a movie with my mom

Ta ta for now!