Just Let Me Go

Get. Out. Now.

The door to "my" room swings open. Tony stands there, looking excited as ever. There's something going on....this surprise is getting to him. "Almost ready?"
"Uh..yeah." I raise my eyebrow at him. "You okay?"
"Fine. Why?"
"Whatever you have planned is scurring the ish out of me. You haven't been this excited in a long time."
"Oh really? How long?"
"Since your mom said she wasn't going to kill you for getting tattooed." I stick my tongue out at him. He knows I'm right judging by his silence.
"I hate it when you're right."
Bingo. "So, where are we goin'?"
"A surprise!"
I pull my hair up onto the top of my head in a messy bun and stare at myself. It's strange that I've gotten better so soon. I mean, I didn't expect to not mind looking like shit. I have no makeup on, jeans, and a black tank top on with messy hair. How did I manage to get so comfortable with myself?
Tony wraps his arms around me and leans his head on my shoulder. "What are you thinking?"
"It's a surprise."
"Not fair."
"Totally is."
"How?"
"You keep using it as your answer!"
"So? I actually have a surprise for you!"
"Meanie."
"Are not." He kisses my cheek and grabs my hand. "Come on, let's get goin'."
"I wanna know where we're going!"
"It's a surprise, babe, get over it. I'm not going to tell you no matter how many times you ask."
I smirk as we walk out the front door.
Okay...We'll just have to see about that one, Mr. Perry.

"Where are we going?"
"It's a surprise."
"WHERE ARE WE GOING?"
"IT'S A SURPRISE! DEAR GOD ANASTASIA, HOW MANY TIMES ARE YOU GOING TO ASK ME THAT?"
"WHERE."
"Don't you dare..."
"ARE."
"I'm warning you."
"WE."
"Stahp."
"GOING?"
He pulls over to the side of the road. "Get out."
"Huh?"
"Get. Out."
"But, but, but--"
"Get. Out. Now."
"No. Make me."
He opens his door and gets out, slamming it shut behind him. Oh shit. I enraged the beast. Bloody hell. He gets to my side and soon (after a small struggle) I'm tossed over his shoulder with a blindfold on.
"You know, I bet people are staring at you like you're a big creep. Maybe the cops are on their way!"
"It happens. I'll tell them it's a surprise."
"Right. Like that'd work."
"It would."
"'I'm sorry, officer, but I don't know what he wants with me! He keeps saying something about a SURPRISE....I'm scared!' Do you see how that would sound?"
"You wouldn't."
"Try me!"
Tony sets me on the ground and removes the blindfold. His smile is all I can see. "Ready?"
I look behind him and see a street. "Yeah."
"How ready are you?"
"Extremely ready that I'm about to beat you to a pulp for delaying this for so long."
"Good." He puts the fold back on, but instead of over the shoulder, he's leaving me by hand. "We're almost there. A few more steps."
A bell rings overhead. Okay....that doesn't help me know where we are going...or are.
"Hey, To--"
"Sh, let's just get it ready."
"Alright, man, whatever you say."
Who is that dude? "Tony. Where are we?"
"You'll see in a second, sweetheart."
I'm sat in a chair and begin to tap my fingers. Things are moving around me, there's a buzzing sound, and I'm getting nervous. Or anxious. Well, both. "Alright, man, I'm gonna need her to take the fold off."
Thank you JESUS!
The blindfold is taken off my eyes, and I blink a few times to adjust to my surroundings. I'm....
In a tattoo shop?
The man before me smiles and shows me a piece of paper. "Tony says that you wanted this done for a long time now. Is this what you want? The guy sucks at describing."
I look at the paper and nearly start to cry. It's EXACTLY what I wanted. "Yes, oh my God, that is awesome! Thank you so much!"
Tony scoffs. "Gee thanks."
I motion for him to lean towards me, kissing him gently on the lips. "Thank you, Turtle."
"Welcome, Rush."
"Mex."
"So, I'm Jeremy, by the way."
I giggle. "Right, Anastasia."
"Nice to meet you. Where do you want it? He said collar bone?"
"Correct!"
"Be specific. He was, but wasn't."
"Okay...um...I want it going towards my heart. Starting from about the top right side, almost the shoulder, and then down until," I point around the middle of my chest, "here."
"Alright. Let's get started."
Jeremy gets everything ready, wipes me off, and puts the stencil on my skin. When he removes it and has me look in the mirror, I lose it. It's everything I wanted and more.
"You like it?"
All I can do is nod my head.
"Alrighty then, sit back right here and I'll begin!"
Tony smiles down at me, and I smile right back. If people would ask me how happy I am right now, I wouldn't even know how to describe it. I've been planning this tattoo since I was fifteen. And now I'm finally getting it. I'm just...mind blown.

A while later, Jeremy wipes the tattoo off. I smile and check it out in the mirror. It's perfect.
"Jeremy...thank you so much!" I turn around and hug him.
He chuckles and pats my back, clearly caught off guard a little. "You're welcome, Stas, it was a pleasure. Do you have any other tattoos?"
"Nope, why?"
"You handled that like a champ."
I smile again. "See, Tony, I told you whenever I got one I wouldn't be a chicken."
"I know."
Tony and Jeremy talk about one thing or another, and I totally zone out. I feel bad that Tony's paying for it all. I'm not the type of girl who likes being "spoiled".

Now, what can I do for him...?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, ya'll, just a quick update! Hope you like it...

http://www.beautyriot.com/makeup-beauty/9-cool-tattoo-designs-consider-g10521-page10

Kind of like this, but mixed with:

http://www.tattoodonkey.com/ynske-jiskoot-collar-bone-girl-black-and-white-tattoo-bird/data.whicdn.com*images*24025626*424192_10150586308509022_591824021_9007738_1048709660_n_thumb.jpg/

A little....

Does that make sense??

Anyways...that's one of the tattoos I"m going to get :D Only a year, seven months, anddd a few days left!

SOOO COMMENT AND STUFF LIKE THAT PLEASE :D
I like knowing what ya'll are thinking.
Please :3

Love you guys