Just Let Me Go

Let's Raise Some Hell!

For the past few weeks, I've been running around with Melody like crazy getting wedding stuff done and sleeping on the floor at Tony and my's place. Why? Because I want to get this wedding squared away before I focus on anything else. I'm not good at multitasking. At all. Like, I'm almost the type of person who can't walk and chew gum at the same time. ALMOST.
Right now Melody is holding me hostage and getting me ready for this wedding rehearsal thing. In all honesty, I just wanted to wing it on the big day, but NOOOOO. Melody had herself a conniption and set this all up tonight. So, now I have to get all dressed up and shit.
"OW MELODY, THAT'S THE SIXTH TIME YOU'VE PULLED MY HAIR THAT HARD! STOP IT PLEASE!" I scream as she all but rips my hair out while curling it or something. Yeah, she's curling it, she's wrapping it around that damn wand.
"Suck it up, ya big baby. You're going to look like a sex goddess."
"Thanks, but I just want to eat some food and sleep."
"Not happening, we're going to rehearse this thing."
"I don't wanna."
"You should, it's 'your' day after all."
I sigh. I know I should care, but I don't. I like going with the flow of things. I bet Tony would do a better job planning this thing out than me. He's organized and focus. Me...Well...I'm not.
She spins me around in the chair and applies my makeup. "You look hot as fuck. If I were lez, I'd do you in a heart beat."
I laugh. "Thanks, Mel."
"Welcome, Stas."
"Can I look yet?"
"Nope. Get dressed, then we're going."
"But I--"
"Sucks to suck, bitch, I'm your stylist today, and what I say goes!"
"Bitch."
"Bitch."
"Cunt!"
"MEANIE! THAT WAS LOW!"

Well, this is an interesting after rehearsal party. We're at a club, and somehow a lot of us are getting drinks...though most of us are underage. Oh wait, I know why: Mel knows the bar tender. This is another reason why I love her--She knows people in high places.
"Anastasia, come here!" Tony shouts to me from across the bar.
I look over, a blonde girl smiles next to Tony. Who's she? I walk to him. "Yeah?"
"Thissss," he motions to the girl, "is my lovely cousin, Angie. Angie, this is my fiance, Anastasia."
We smile and wave at each other. "Hey."
"Hi!"
She's shorter than me by a few inches, but she's lovely. Damn. "Wanna know what I think?" Tony asks, a devious tone in his voice (**Author: Anyone catch what I did there?? Yes....no?....I cracked myself up writing that**)
"What do you think?"
"She's perfect for Mike."
She puts her hand up. "Hold your ass up, who says that I need help getting a man?"
"No one, I just--"
"Don't lie to me, Tony, I'm not stupid!"
I try not to laugh, but it doesn't work. "Snap, Tony, I like this girl! And, Angie, he's not trying to help you, he's just trying to find someone for Mike over there," I point to the tall, lonely boy, "to get all lovey dovey with because Mike sucks at picking winners."
She nods. "Go on..."
"So, I think that you'd be good for him because ya'll's attitudes would mesh quite well, I think you could ground him. Think you're up for the challenge?"
Angie looks him over. I check and see him talking, but then he looks our way, then away, but quickly looks back and almost drops his drink on the guy next to him. We both start to laugh. Awh yeah, he likey what he sees.
"Ready to break the ice?"
She winks. "Ready."
I grab a drink off the bar, cheers with her, and take the drink down. "Now let's raise some hell!"
I take her hand and lead her to Mike. He just stares at us, for once the horn dog is speechless. HALLE-FRICKIN-LUJAH! I notice he straightens his shirt, and I giggle. Awe, he's nervous.
"Mike, this is Tony's cousin, Angie. Angie, this is Tony and I's close friend."
Angie looks away, and I can see that she's blushing. Holy shit, that's a drastic change. "Um...Hi."
"Hi...Do you like drums?"
I could smack him for that.
"Um...yeah, I'm actually learning how to play them."
There's a spark in his eye. Maybe his awkward shyness is good for him for once! "REALLY? I mean," he clears his throat, "that's awesome, I don't meet too many girl drummers."
"Really?"
"Really."
They smile at each other. Did Tony just play match maker? And is it actually going to work?
♠ ♠ ♠
I Got one up. There's a few more after wedding rehearsal party things imma get done, but this is the first!

SO HERE WE GO! COMMENT WHAT YA'LL THINK!