Just Let Me Go

Long Night?

~~~Mike's P.O.V.~~~

I stare at the girl in front of me. She likes to drums? I'm in love. "So..." I say awkwardly as ANastasia grins like a goon. "Anastasia, are you going to just stand here all night like that? Or are you going to go be by your future husband?"
"Oh, right. Sorry. I'll see you guys later. And Mike, behave, same for you Angie."
Angie winks. "Don't worry about me. I can handle myself."
"Can you now?" I tilt my head and stare at her. Her blonde hair falls in loose curls over her shoulders, her eyes gleaming with mischief. "I've been told I'm irresistible."
"I wouldn't doubt it, but I'm immune to your charm. After being fooled by many assholes in the past, I don't fall for it easily."
Who'd ever want to do that to this girl? She's perfect. "My charm is like no other, though, you'll fall for it easily."
"Keep telling yourself that one, buddy." She winks. "Whatever helps you sleep at night."
I turn around and cross my arms. "That's very mean."
"Awe, Mikey, I'm sorry, but don't be such a sourpuss about it! I'm only teasing you."
I smile to myself.
"Mikey, please turn around."
"No."
"Fine then. Oh, thanks for the drink, by the way."
The cup in my hand is pulled out. No. Uh uh. That's my whiskey she's fucking with. I spin on my heels and see her smirking at me while taking a rather long sip.
"Hell no, that's my whiskey. Had you asked for a sip, I would've possibly said yes."
"Mike, may I have a sip?"
"No." I reach for it, but she pulls it away.
"May I please?"
I reach for it again, but she pulls it farther away. "I said no, Angie, now give me my drink back, please."
She goes to drink it again, but stops. "I'll give it back, IF..."
"If what?"
"You give me your number."
A smirk dances on her lips. She's good. I never would've thought of that. "Deal."
My drink is placed in my hands again, and Angie stands in front of me, acting like she didn't do a single thing.
"It's..."

~~~Jaime's P.O.V.~~~

I sit at the bar and order another beer. The door next to the bar flies open, and a girl with red hair walks in quickly. She sits next to me, pulls out an I.D. (which is fake, but the bartender guy couldn't tell, clearly), and orders a bottle of Jack.
"Long night?" I ask.
She nods.
"I can tell."
When she looks up at me, her green eyes pierce mine. "And what if I just am a heavy drinker?"
"I can tell you're not."
"How?"
I shrug. "Just can."
"You're a smart man."
She takes the cap off of the bottle, and drinks straight from it. "I'm Jaime, by the way."
"Alecia. Is there some sort of party going on here or something?" I nod. "Oops, I'm crashing it, aren't I?"
"Nah, no one really notices anything here, anyways. How old are you?"
"Twenty-one."
I raise my eyebrow.
"Jeez, you're really smart. I'm eighteen. You?"
"Nineteen."
"How are you drinking that then? Fake I.D.?"
"Part of the party, and this party knows the bartender."
"Nice."
"Yep.."
I stare at the bottle of Jack. It's not good to drink your problems away, I wonder...
"Do you wanna talk about it?"
Alecia shakes her head. "There's nothing to talk about."
"Come on, I bet there is. Otherwise, you wouldn't have gotten that much Jack."

~~~Anastasia's P.O.V.~~~

Melody waltzes over to me and bows. "M'lady."
"Knave."
"Bitch."
"Hooker."
She covers her heart with her hands. "Thank you!"
I laugh. "Only you."
"I know. Me and Vic broke up."
My jaw drops. "What? Oh my God I'm so s--"
"You don't have to be! We both thought it was what was best. We weren't really feeling it anymore. It happens. Anyways, we both felt like we'd be better friends."
"Wow. Okay then...is that all?"
She nods. "Um hm."
"You're okay with it?"
"God yeah, I mean, it would've been nice, but I can't force my feelings, nor his. So, clearly we did each other a justice."
I nod my head. "I get it. So...havin' fun?"
"Hell yeah! You?"
I look over at Tony and see him laughing with Jaxin, making me smile. He has loyal friends. "Yeah."
"What's wrong?"
"Tired."
"Already? It's only one in the morning!"
"I know, trust me, I know. I'm used to be sleeping by now."
We both laugh. "For a 'teenager' you sure don't party much, do you?"
"I have no reason to."
"Tis a true statement."
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY GUYS! Sorry if this is rather odd...If it's odd at all.
I don't know.

SO YEAH, JAIME GETTING A GIRLFRIEND. Woot woot.

We'll see what happens with Vic ;)

Love you all!