Just Let Me Go

Hehe, I'm Bad

I stare in the mirror and run my hands over my dress. This is it...this is the day everyone's put so much time and thought into. Melody runs around behind me in her little black dress, chasing after someone for not getting something done. I have no clue what, but I'm just letting her go at it.
My nerves are all over the place. One minute I'm calm, next I'm about to have an anxiety attack. This isn't fun. There's a knock at the door, and I look behind me to see Jaime smiling.
"You look absolutely STUNNING." he says pulling me into a hug.
"Thanks, Jaime, you do, too. Where's Alecia?"
"She's rushing to get a seat. Who knew you guys were such a popular couple?"
Melody clears her throat behind us. Jaime lets me go, and I laugh. "Well, I did, kiddo. Who do you think invited most of the people? If it were up to Anastasia we'd be the only people there."
"Really?"
I dodge his eyes. "You know I don't like big crowds and bein' the center of attention."
"True. But they are ready for you guys to begin walking soon. You done?"
I look back at the mirror real quick. Am I? "I think so."
He links arms with Melody and me, escorting us to the walk point. He walks down the "aisle" and takes a seat. Melody starts her slowish descent, then it's my turn. Everyone stands up and turns to see me. My stomach drops. "Wonderless" begins to play, and I take a deep breath.
Now or never.
I round the sand dune and I hear gasps from the crowd. I tap my fingers on my bouquet to calm myself. Tony turns and when he smiles at me, tears come to my eyes. This is it. I'm going to be happy...forever, hopefully. I don't even look at the people in the seats, just him. He's handsome. Always has been, always will.
When I reach the end of the aisle, he comes towards me, offering me his hand. Screw that. I wrap my arms around him, hugging him tightly.
"You look beautiful." He whispers, hugging me back.
"Thank you, husband."
A chuckle escapes his lips. "Can't call me that....yet. Wait another, like, ten minutes."
When he pecks me on the lips and we face the priest, the music dims out, and I try my hardest not to laugh at the priest's face. Obviously he hasn't seen people hug and kiss in front of him BEFORE the wedding is really done. Oh well, I'm not one for "tradition".
"We are gathered here today to unite these two people in holy matrimony. Let us begins."
He starts saying some hoopblah, and, in all honesty, I have trouble listening. My mind is everywhere BUT on the words he's saying. Jesus, just get to the vows and I do's. Oops, I probably shouldn't say that at a church related things. Sorry, Jesus.
Tony turns towards me and I blink a few times. Maybe prayers DO get answered.
With a ring in his hand, he turns to me, and says, "Anastasia, when I first met you, I was drawn into your personality. You were one of the only people I knew that could be loud, yet shy, nice, but so damn mean," the priest's eyes grow wide at the swear word, "You were one of the only people that would tell me and the guys how it is without thinking about it. Now, love hasn't been...easy for us, we loved each other at all the wrong times, it seemed. But," he takes a breath. Awe, he's trying not to cry, "I'm glad that the time is right, and I would never dream of leaving you. I love you so much, and promise to never leave your side." He slides the ring on my finger.
Tears begin to build behind my eyes. I am such a softie today. I take his ring and begin my vow, "Tony, I know that loving me has never been an easy task, but all that shit's worth it now, eh?" I wink. The priest takes a deep breath and closes his eyes. Hehe, I'm bad. Tony chuckles. "Anywho...I had a tendency of trying to push you and the guys away, but now I'm glad you never gave up on me, that you stuck through it, and that you never broke your promise you made to me those few years ago. I know we will have our ups and downs, fights, and whatnot, but I promise to love you with all my heart, and to never leave YOUR side. You're my best friend, my love, and the only one for me. I love you, Tony, and I also promise to make you happy." I put the ring on his finger.
"You keep that boy happy enough when he's alone, trust us." I hear someone *cough* Mike *cough* yell from his seat.
Everyone does their cat calls, their whoops, their cheers, and laughs. I join in. Tony's blushing like mad, and the priest is completely mortified. Oh yeah, he's never going to forget this wedding.
Finally the part I've been waiting for. "Tony, do you take Anastasia to be your lawfully, wedded wife?"
"I do."
"Anastasia, do you take Tony to be your lawfully wedded husband?"
"Hell yeah, I do!" I cheer, the crowd joins in.
"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride."
Tony grabs my face and kisses me passionately. My arms wrap around his neck, and I kiss back, gently biting his lip causing him to groan. He bites mine back, making me moan quietly. This poor priest is probably having a conniption.
We pull apart and hold our hands up in the air, Vic and Melody walk down the aisle dancing to "Crazy Bitch" by Buckcherry (My choice, and a pretty good one, if I do say so myself). I laugh, I forgot I chose this song.
I turn to the priest. "Thank you!" Chuck him the peace sign, and walk down the aisle with Tony.
This is a new beginning. It's wonderful.

I love him, and I always will. The day he dies is the day I die, and vice versa. We will have a child, a house, a dog and all that other typical shit a couple normally wants. Then again, we may not. Who knows?
All I know is that I have married my one, true love, and I will never regret it. Ever.
Now, let's get the party started!
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG I GOT BIT BY MOSQUITOS AND I CANNOT STOP SCRATCHING! I AM LEGIT ABOUT TO CUT OFF MY FOOT BECAUSE THE ONE BITE ITCHES THAT BLOODY BAD TT.TT

ANywho, well...hope you guys like this one. I've never really been to stuff like this, sooooo yeah XD

love you all. REMEMBER:

COMMENTS = UPDATES

AND YES THIS IS ALMOST OVER!