Just Let Me Go

Life Wouldn't Be The Same

~~~Vic's P.O.V.~~~

When Anastasia said this wasn't going to be a normal party, she sure as hell wasn't lying. I feel like I'm in a club. A hand gently pulls mine towards the floor. Chelsea.
"Come on!" She yells over the music.
"Are you serious?"
She smirks. "Heck yeah! You wanted to dance earlier, and I'm more hyped up than the energizer bunny. Leh goooo!"
I laugh. I love the fact that she's like a ball of energy. She actually makes me want to attempt to dance. "Okay, okay, don't be so pushy."
"Yay!" She cheers.
We go to the middle of the floor. Stas and Tone, Mike and Angie, and Jaime and Alecia are already there, dancing like no other. My God...I'm actually doing this. Everyone waves us over. Well, I can't turn back now.
Chelsea turns towards me, a big smile on her face. Yep. She knows I can't go now. "Come on, I don't bite." She teases.
I wink and spin her around. "Sweetheart, you don't scare me."
"Prove it." She whispers in my ear.

~~Anastasia's P.O.V.~~

This isn't what I've always dreamed my wedding would be like, but I grew up, and this is my life. It's a big party...I love it.
The bass vibrates, the people are dancing--even Vic and the beauty he's with--and the food was great! Party of the year? Hell yeah.
"Anastasia, get over here!"
Angie grabs my hand and we both dance with each other. Tony watches for a second before nutting up and stealing me again. He kisses me passionately and pulls me tightly against his body. The heat between us is intense...It needs to stahhhhppp.
"Tony, stoppp. I'm trying not to go cray cray right now!" I whine.
"Hush, wifey."
"Never, hubby."
"I am the man!"
"And I'm the bitch who gotcha by the balls."
His smirk drops. "Fuck, touche."
"Thank you, thank you."
We both laugh at how ridiculous we're being. Vic walks over with the girl. "Hey guys!"
"Hey, Victor."
"This is Chelsea."
The gir--Chelsea waves. "Hi."
Tony squints his eyes. "I've seen you before....aren't you here with my cousin?"
"Just as friends, his date dropped out last minute and I said I'd go."
"I see. Ya'll having fun?" I ask, grabbing the two by the arm off the dance floor.
"I am! The food was amazing, and the music...I love it!" Chelsea gushes.
"Awe, thank you!"
Vic tugs his arm free. "You're stealing my new best friend, Anastasia, don't do that!"
I stick my tongue out at him. "Sorry, dollface, I'm just so likeable."
"More like lovable." Tony says huskily from behind me.
That man...
Ugh.
So many frustrations.
SO, SOOOO many.
Stahhppp.
"Alrighty, Vic, Imma letcha go! Bye, Chelsea, hope to see you again!"
They say bye and I take Tony by his hand towards the lobby.
"What's wrong?"
I kiss him long and hard, just as he begins to kiss back, I pull away. "Yeah, how do you feel? You, mister, need to stop being a tease."

~~Mike's P.O.V.~~

Angie smiles at me from the balcony. "Mike, the fuck you doing down there?"
"I'm about to smoke some weed."
Her eyes grow wide. "Do you have any idea how pissed Anastasia will be if she finds out?"
I wink. "That's the fucking beauty of it. The girl probably won't even realize I got high with how drunk she's getting."
"Hey now! She is no lightweight."
Shit. I didn't think about that. Hm...that definitely changes things. She'd notice. Fuck me.
"I'll keep the secret for some of it!"
My jaw drops. "You...?"
She shrugs her shoulders, disappearing from my view and walks down the stairs to the garden with me. "Occasionally."
Holy shit. Holy mother fucking shit. She's amazing. Most girls try to tell me to stop. But she...Unf.
"You gonna toke up or what?"
I nod my head and follow her towards a secluded part of the garden.
I think I'm in loveeee.
Hot damn.

~~Jaime's P.O.V.~~

Alecia takes a bite off my plate, then looks away as if she didn't do it.
"I saw that!"
She bats her eyelashes at me. "Why, I have no idea what you're talkin' about, mister. I was just mindin' my own business." A soft, old time country accent laces her voice.
"I am so sure, ma'am, but you must realize that it looks mighty suspicious that I'm missin' some food and you turned away with some in your mouth." My own accent, failing but it works, popping up.
She giggles. "You're silly."
"So are you!"
"Liesss. I'm fabulous."
"Attention everyone, the lovely couple is getting ready to leave to go on their honeymoon. SO I NEED EVERYONE TO GET UP AND WISH THEM FAREWELL! Go to the main entrance and make a wall on either side!"
I stick my hand out for her to take. She groans.
"Oh come on, baby."
"The struggle is real!"
She takes my hand and we head to the entrance. The guys and our dates--well, friend in Vic's case--are the people closest to the couples' car. We'll be the last, but Mama Perry will be before us, and I think I'll cry. Tony is everything to her.
The people begin to cheer and I know they're coming.
Finally...

~~~Tony's P.O.V.~~~

Everyone cheers and blows bubbles at us (at Anastasia's request). Anastasia giggles like a little girl, and I think it's cute. I love it. I love her. I just...I'm so lucky to have this woman as my wife. The guys holler at us to hurry up, and I see my mom.
Tears well in her eyes. Do not cry, Tony. DO NOT CRY! MAN UP DAMMIT!
"Mama..."
I pull her into a hug. "Tony, you treat her right, you hear me?"
"Yes, Mama."
"Do not let me down. I raised you right, prove it."
"I will, don't worry."
She pulls away from me, wiping away the few tears that slipped out of my eyes. "And, honey?"
"Hm?"
"Make sure I have a beautiful grandson sometime in the mere future, okay?"
The guys laugh behind her. The color rises to my cheeks. "Mommm...Really?"
"Yes, really!" She hugs and kisses Anastasia, then she lets us go.
"CONGRATS, TONY AND STAS!" The group of friends cheers, pulling us into a huge group hug.
"Thanks guys, we'll miss you!"
"We'll miss you, too!"
"Hey, where's Melody?"
"SOMEONE had to be the driver, bitches!"
I look over at the car and see Melody dressed in a rather scandalous (if I do say so myself) limo driver outfit. She tips her hat and opens the back seat door for us.
We wave and say goodbye, tears falling from everyone's eyes, and we all don't want to leave, but we must. Shit, I got a honeymoon to get to.
Anastasia gets into the car, and I follow shortly behind her. The door closes, and I kiss her.

My life will be forever wonderful because of this woman. And I will never be able to repay her for this.

~~Third Person P.O.V.~~

Their hearts, damaged at first, are now perfect for each other...radiating with love. If they didn't find each other, imagine what could've happened:

~Anastasia may not have lived to see her wedding day
~Tony may never have found his wife
~Everyone's life wouldn't be the same.

No emotions can express what they feel for each other, not even love--it's not strong enough. Not even close.

Now, what will happen in their future? Well, that's simple...You'll just have to stick around and find out.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Cries* I am sorry for not keeping up with this. It's been hard with work, and now school's starting up. And yes, this is the last chapter.
BUT THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL! THIS STORY IS FARRR FROM OVER.
In all honesty, the only reason I got a chance to write this chapter was becaause I came home from school sick *snickers* I was feeling okay, but not anymore XD ugh. Life.

Again, I"m sorry for being a sucky author.

I LOVE YOU ALLL!
Thank you so much for reading.
If you want a sequel (lol would've been a good thing to ask XD ), comment and say you do!

Love yins,
Abby