Just Let Me Go

Keep Smiling, One Day You'll Believe It

~~~Tony'S P.O.V~~~

"Tony, why can't Lexie come?" Mike asks again.
"I don't know!" I yell. Jesus, why doesn't he just shut up?
"Tony, calm down." Vic says. "Mike, call Lexie and tell her that I'll drop you off at her house or the mall or wherever. Now let me have some one-on-one time with our little anxiety or panicky girl."
"I'm staying here--"
Jaime cuts me off, "Just listen to Vic, bro. She'll be fine."
Anastasia's eyes are filled to the brim with tears. I can't just leave her. But Vic will help her. He's normally good at these type of things. I'm not. So why would I want to stop her from getting better? If better's what you can call it...
"Okay." I stop hugging her and back away slowly as Vic takes my place.
"Hey, Anastasia. You need to calm down, deary. You've got everyone worried."
I walk away. Jaime and Mike follow me closely.
"And now....we wait."

~~~Anastasia's P.O.V.~~~

The boys left. I can't believe Tony actually left me. Wait, what am I saying? He probably left because he's annoyed with me, not worried. No one is worried. Okay, maybe Vic is a little. But not Tony, and certainly not Mike. Mike's probably pissed even more now.
My throat feels tight, and air is having trouble getting into my lungs due to that and my quick breaths. If I pass out like the one time, I swear to GOD I'll flip out. Especially because I'd pass out in front of these guys that Idon't really know and scare away any chance at them becoming my friends.
I'm dizzy.
"Miss Thang, please calm down. Do you feel my chest and how I'm breathing? I need you to copy that. Can you?"
I try. Minutes later everything becomes clear, I'm no longer dizzy, and I can breathe. I push out of Vic's arms, then cross my own.
"Uh....thanks."
He smiles. "No problem. What made that happen? And why can't Lexie come?"
I shake my head. "Don't make me go there. Please."
"Okay, okay. Will you tell me one day, or at least write it down?"
"No."
"Pl-"
"I said no."
"Okay...you ready to go downstairs?"
I shake my head.
"Why not?"
I pull my legs up to my chest and wrap my arms around them. This hurts a little, but I'm not focused on that. I'm more focused on how fat my legs look like this.
"Ant?"
My mom's words echo in my head, "Ant? Why does that bitch call you that? ANTS are small, you aren't! You're a disgusting pig that eats everything. It's a shame you're my daughter."
"Don't call me that, Vic."
"Okay. Why don't you want to go down there?"
I rest my chin on my knees. "Mike's mad at me, and probably hates me. Tony probably hates me. Jaime....I don't know. He probably hates me, too. Deep down I'm sure you do, too, but are trying to hide the fact. But don't worry, I'm used to it. You guys can go if you want if you don't want to stay here."
Vic's jaw drops.
"What?"
"Why do you assume that we all hate you?"
"Mike seemed pissed, Tony seems to not like me, Jaime is...well, okay I don't know about you and him hating me, but the others seem to."
He shakes his head in protest. "They don't hate you, and Mike wasn't mad. If he were mad, he would've been up here demanding an answer, screaming his head off, having a tantrum like a three year old, or throwing things. None of those have happened, so you're good. Tony doesn't hate you. Trust me on that one. I've been around that kid, and this is the most comfortable I've ever seem him with a new person. Normally he's really shy, like shy on drugs, unless he's around the guys."
I don't believe him. I know they hate me. "Okay. Lets go down then."
I stand up and wait for Vic to go down the stairs first before following him. Everyone cheers when I enter the room. Jaime jumps up and hugs me. "I thought I almost lost my baby! Don't ever do that to me again!" he scolds as if I'm a child who wandered off and got lost.
"Yes, mother."
"Sassy pants."
"Puta sucia."
"You, are not a nice person....I like it!" He laughs and goes back to his seat.
I look around the room. Tony sits on the couch fiddling with his fingers, Mike lays next to him asleep, Vic's on the love seat playing with his phone and slowly falling back to sleep, and Jaime's watching tv. All the seats are taken. Oh well. I sit in the back of the room with my back against the wall. I'm purposely staying farther away from them. No one notices. Okay. I mean, you all are just in my house, but just ignore me. I'm fine with that.
Assume fettle (**HOLY MOTHER OF EPIPHANIES I JUST REALIZED WHY IT IS CALL THE FETTLE POSITION**)position, just don't cry.
I close my eyes, but someone pokes me. I keep them shut. Another poke, this time to my legs.
"What?"
"Open your eyes."
"Tony, no."
"Anastasia, yes."
"No."
"Yes."
"Pleeassee?"
"Never."
"I beg of you!"
"Fine."
I open them and see him staring at me with his big, brown eyes. "You're...."
♠ ♠ ♠
AND CUT! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yes, I am evil. I ended it there due to the lack of time I have. I need to work out and shower. Then driving classes.

UGHHH
But I'll try to get back on later!
You know the drill. If you want more, you must comment. I need at least one comment per chapter because if I don't get comments I don't know if this is good.

ANywho. Adios Amigas/amigos!