Just Let Me Go

How bad is it?

~~~Tony's P.O.V.~~~

I watch Vic as he absorbs everything I just told him. When he's finished he nods his head. "Okay...Um...are you sure about all of this?"
"Yes."
"Okay." He taps his pen on his notebook. While staring down at the notebook at the notes he took about the things I said, he studies them. "Where is she?"
"Downstairs. I don't know if she's up or not because she was really tired, or so she looked."
"Can I ask you something?"
"Yeah."
"Do you think she...well," why does he seem so nervous? "Cuts?"
"I don't think so, I mean, I haven't seen anything that would indicate...FUCK!"
"What?"
"I swear it looked like...Oh my God! Why didn't I notice that before?!"
"NOTICE WHAT?"
"I swear that when it started to rain makeup started washing away from her arms. I'm not sure, though, maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me."
He nods. "We need to talk to her, pronto. We're going to have Mike and Jaime leave, I don't know where, but we will."
"Okay."
Both of us practically run down the stairs into the leaving room. Anastasia looks at us, and, by her expression, she knows what's coming. "Everyone out, besides Tony and Anastasia." Vic announces.
Mike doesn't even argue with Vic, which is surprising, because normally he'd argue until Vic came after him with a wooden spoon to hit him. Jaime gets up, grabs the car keys, hands them to Mike and mouths, "Good luck". To who? Us? Anastasia?
Once we hear the doors slam and the car leave the garage, Vic sits down in a chair across from Anastasia. I sit besides her.
"Anastasia, I want to know about your conversation, actually argument, with Tone. He told be about it, so don't like about anything."

~~~Anastasia's P.O.V.~~~

He TOLD Vic? I shoot him a look and he instantly adverts his eyes to his hands that are sitting in his lap. Smart boy. He knows I'm pissed.
"Oh really?"
"Yes."
"Then what is there to talk about if you know what I said?"
"First off, your parents."
"Parent and pig."
"Fine, them. Do they say that stuff to you?"
"Oh no, not at all! I just bullshitted that whole damn thing." I reply sarcastically.
"No need to get rude. Okay, so clearly they do...And your friends?"
"What friends?"
"The ones that left you. What secrets did you tell them?"
"Ones I'm not going to share with you."
"Can you stop making this so difficult?" Vic yells.
"I'm not! I'm answering your questions, am I not? So what the hell is your problem?"
"You are right now! You're replying like a smart ass and I want some fucking straight to the point answers, not sarcastic ones!"
My breathing becomes labored. He admitted it. I am the problem. Okay, calm down Anastasia. Don't overreact.
"Anastasia, are you okay?"
I nod.
"No you're not, look at me."
"N-no."
"Shit, Vic, I think she's having another one of those attacks." Tony says.
Vic runs over, and pulls me into his chest. "Anastasia, it's okay. I'm not mad at you, I'm just getting frustrated. Okay? You aren't a problem, but you have to understand that I'm trying to help you and you're acting kind of rude about it."
I nod. My breaths returning to normal soon after.
"Lets skip asking about the people and get straight to the point."
"Okay."
Tony sits straighter and his eyes lock with mine. "Take off the hoodie."
"What?"
"Take the hoodie off. Right now."
"But wh--"
"Now, Anastasia."
"Okay..." I take a big breath as I remove it, "I don't know why you want me to, though."
He throws the hoodie aside, and grabs my arms. Shit. Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, and shit. "What are you--"
Vic walks out of the room, then returns with a wet rag. Tony takes it and rubs my arms from the wrist up. My coverup covers the rag in a matter of seconds. I look at my arm. Most of the scars I have are showing, but I know that I still have another arm and thigh full.
Before Tony can stare at it anymore, I yank my arm away. "Anastasia, give me the other arm."
"No."
"Now."
"I said, no!"
"Sucks to suck!"
Vic grabs my other arm and pulls it out to the side, and Tony quickly wipes it off. I feel extremely vulnerable now.
"Anastasia, are there any more?" Vic asks slowly.
"No..."
"Are you being truthful?"
I shake my head.
"Where are they?"
I point to my legs.
"Anywhere else?"
I shake my head.
"You promise?"
"I might have one more, but I didn't do it."
"Where's it at?"
I point to my stomach.
"How bad is it?"
"Eh."
"You're going to have to show us."
"Please don't make me...."
"Anastasia, we aren't going to say anything."
"Okay..." Against my better judgement I lift my tank top a little. "Can you guys see it yet?"
"No."
"Okay.." I lift it a little more and watch their faces to see if they can yet. Finally after it's up five inches, their faces change.
"Anastasia, what the fuck?" Tony almost yells.
"You said you wouldn't say anything."
Vic runs a finger down the cut. I wince. "It hurts?" He asks.
"Yeah."
"It's newer. When'd it happen?"
"Uh....today." I whisper.
"When?"
"At the end of the day."
Tony's jaw tenses up. "That's why you weren't in class, huh?"
"Yeah..."
"Why didn't you tell me?"
"Because I didn't want anyone to know!"
"Who did this? You said that you didn't do it yourself, which I believe because I can just tell by the cut." Vic grabs my hand. "Tell me, please."
"I can't, people will hate me if I say who did it." Good job Anastasia, can you be anymore obvious?
Tony stares at me with his mouth agape. "It was Lexie, wasn't it?"
"What? No."
"Anastasia, stop lying. I know it was."
"It wasn't. Seriously, Tony, don't worry about it. I don't think it'll happen again. I'll probably go back to--never mind, I"m not going there."
Tony reaches for my face and wipes of my makeup there, too. "And your face? She did this to you, too?"
Vic pulls out his phone, then leaves the room to make a call. I sit with Tony. I can feel my eyes filling with water, but I make a mental note not to cry. My secrets are out there, now...They know almost everything. Almost. When they ignore me, they'll have more gas to fuel the fire. I'll get terrorized even more...
"Anastasia, don't cry. It's okay."
"That's just it, Tony, it isn't. I'm not...Vic's never going to trust me. Neither are you."
"Hey, hey, hey, don't say that. Vic trusts you. Look at me." I don't. "Anastasia, please."
I stare at him. "What?"
He pulls me into a hug. "I'm not going to let her hurt you anymore."
"Good luck with that."
The door bursts open and Mike comes in, his hands clenched. "Where the fuck is Vic?" He screams.
"I'm here." Vic stands in the doorway with his arms crossed.
"WHo do you think you are accusing my girlfriend of--"
"LOOK AT THE GIRL, MICHAEL! Do you not see what she looks like? Why would she lie about that? HUH?"
I begin to cry. I hate people fighting. Especially if I cause it.
A hand turns my face up. Long fingers. Mike's. "Oh my God...Anastasia."
"It's nothing. Really. I'm fine."
"No...you aren't. Did Lexie really do this?"
"N-no..." Why lie? He already knows the truth.
"I'm done with her. After this, I'm done."
"Don't, you like her a lot."
He smirks. "No I don't. We don't like each other, she's just a good fuck."
"Oh...okay."
Vic lifts my shirt a little. "That's not all she did."
When Mike looks down at that. I see the amusement of his last statement leave his face. His hands clench again, and then he walks out of the door. Jaime comes inside and we hear the car speed down the street.
"What happened?"
"Mike made me get out of the car and then took off like a maniac."

This can't be good...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this sucks. I promise a relationship will be forming soon. I'm just trying to figure out how I want it to.

SO COMMENT and tell me if it sucks.
Adios ya'll I have some chores to take care of.