The Mess I Made.

"I should've called you out,
I should've said your name,
I should've turned around,
I should've looked again,
But oh, I'm staring at the mess I made
I'm staring at the mess I made,
I'm taring at the mess I made,
As you turn you take your heart and walk away."


Parachute~The Mess I Made.

I should've known that Derek would never go for me, I mean I was up against Kate, beautiful Kate Argent that everyone loved at school… Including Derek. I tried to stay, after all Derek was my best friend, but I couldn't do it any longer. I left, I even told him why I was going, but he just turned without a glance back and I walked away taking a half of my heart with me as the rain beat down on my shoulders.

The Mess

"She needs someone to love her, Derek! And from what I've heard, you had your chance and let it slip away for a girl who lit your family on fire." Stiles exclaimed angrily, but as he saw the wounded look on the alpha's face, he wished he'd never said it.

That one dug deep.

"That's why I need her, Stiles. She's all I've got…" I pleaded.

He gave me a stern look.

"You should've thought about that before, she'll choose who she chooses, all is fair in love and war."
  1. One.
  2. Two.
  3. Three.
  4. Four.
    "Oh girl you're shining like a fifth avenue diamond, and they don't make you like they used to, you're never going out of style…"
  5. Five.
  6. Six.
  7. Seven.
  8. Eight.
  9. Nine.