The Mess I Made.

Eight.

Emilia

"What the hell was he doing here?" Derek seethed staring down at me.

I rolled my eyes at him and turned away only for him to grab my cheeks firmly. Before I could get a word out, though I'm sure it would've sounded like gibberish anyway, Derek lowered his head close to my face. I tensed as he sniffed me like some kind of wild animal.

"Peter was right…. you smell just like him. Especially… here." Derek mused running a thumb over my lips.

A surge ran through my body, and I tried with all my might to fight it. My eyes darted all over the room avoiding his the best I could. He released my face and paced around my room while I massaged my jaw. I felt tense, on edge, because I knew I had no control when it came to Derek, and having him stand in my room, just the two of us, really was suicide.

"Do you remember when we were little and you me and Laura used to go to the park around the corner all the time?"

I stayed silent still avoiding him, but that back fired causing Derek to move closer. Derek ran a hand through his hair and sighed then plopped on my mattress.

"One time when we went to the park you and Laura went to pick flowers while I played on the swings because the both of you told me I wasn't allowed to go. I sat angrily wondering why it was taking so long, and I remember you came up to me and dropped to your knee with the flower. You asked me to marry you." Derek chuckled a little staring at his hands.

"I remember I said no because girls were disgusting, and you cried because you wanted to be sisters with Laura and that was the only way it could happen. So I agreed and Laura married us and we promised that we would never hurt one another and always be there for each other, and from that day you and Laura were closer than ever."

I let out a short laugh.

"Funny how that promise worked out."

"I know that I messed up, Emilia, but I kept one of those promises. I was always there." Derek said looking me in the eye.

I turned away from his piercing gaze.

"What are you talking about?"

"After the fire Laura and I moved to New York, not too far from where you were. I wanted so badly to come see you, and once I did. I came up to your school in a janitors outfit, I watched you interacting with your friends and other students. You looked so happy, and I thought to myself, who am I to take that from you because I made the wrong choice? So I watched you from afar making sure you were safe at all times, but letting you forget me. I knew I couldn't be selfish when it came to you, but I'm not that person anymore." Suddenly he stood and walked up to me.

I could feel his breath on my face, he was too close for me to concentrate.

"I can't not be selfish with you, and I'll be damned if I lose you to him. I don't care if I don't deserve you, I know you still love me." Derek grabbed my ace again, but this time he was gentle.

He rubbed his thumbs over my cheeks and gazed into my eyes.

"And I still love you, Emilia. I was here first, and I did wrong, but I want to make those wrongs right."

"Then do it." I whispered unconsciously.

I furrowed my bros then looked at him staring into his forest green eyes. He looked lost, like a lost freaking puppy and it irritated me. I stood and looked up at Derek.

"You know what? Yeah, do it, Derek. Chase me own, make me love you, hell take me on dates if you can get that far. The truth is, I'll never stop loving you, but make me love you to the point I'd never even think about looking at any other guy the same way." I sighed and looked back into his eyes.

He looked down at my lips and I rose a brow at him.

"Oh no, NO! Don't give me that look!" I exclaimed crossing my arms over my chest.

"What?" He asked feigning innocence and looking around the room.

"No sex faces, do not give me the sex face, and don't think this is going to be easy. There will be rules, Mister!"

"Rules, seriously, Emi?"

"Rule number one, don't call me Emi-"

"Seriously-"

I glared at him causing him to close his mouth.

"Rule number two, other guys are not out of picture just because I'm giggling you a chance, Three, do not threaten and or harm these possible guy, Four, No sex face, Five, I don't kiss until the fourth date. May the odds be ever in your favor." I grinned sardonically.

"Now what?"

I tilted by head, grin still intact.

"Now you leave, and let the games begin."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the sucky updates my loves, I'm trying to get it together! Teen wolf season 3B looks scary as hell! just sayin!

COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE/RECOMMEND

~ Gabriella :)