Please, Don't Go.

End?

I don’t know if it was her hair, her smile, her personality, her eyes, or her words that made my heart start feeling to way. When I met her I didn’t think things would turn out this way. I thought we would just become good friends not a romantic couple. I’m not complaining if that’s what you’re thinking. My life couldn’t be anymore perfect.

Don’t give me that face baby. I am telling the truth no matter how cheesy it may sound. That’s better. Have I ever told you that I love your smile honey?

I don’t even know how I got here. I just opened my eyes and there you were lying in bed next to me. Your big puppy dog eyes looked right at me when I brushed your hair behind your ear. I saw that innocent pout form on your soft lips making my heart jump. I couldn’t help but pull your body closer to me just so I can feel your warmth some more.

You asked me if I slept well in the quiets voice I ever heard. It sounded like the calming ocean hitting against the sandy beach. I only nodded and placed my chin on top of your head. I didn’t want to speak; I only wanted to take in the moment. I felt your smooth fingers playing with my shirt making me chuckle.

I know you don’t want me to tell them that. But, baby is was the cutest thing ever. I am cold, come here and cuddle with me on the coach.

After a few minutes of just cuddling in bed you jumped out of bed saying that it was time for breakfast. A smile formed on my lips when you rushed out of the room in your hello kitty pajamas. When I got to the kitchen I saw you reaching for a bowl that was on the highest shelf. Your shirt began to bunch up showing your soft stomach.

I took a hold of your sides making you jump out of your skin. You muttered that you almost had it but we both knew that was a lie. I reached up no problem and handed the bowl to you. You take it with a huff and stomped away.

Ow, ow, ow, baby stop hitting me with the pillow. I know you don’t like to mention your height. I’m sorry, ow, ow, ow.

After the wonderful breakfast you made, we both got ready for the day. You went to go take a shower but before you went you firmly told me that I am not allowed to follow you. You told me that I had to wait for you to yell that you were done. A scoffed but nodded anyway and watched you get a towel from the closet.

I walked around in the living room and looked at our pictures. Each frame was filled with us. Some were from when we were younger like a few months old. You were so cute back then I just wanted to pinch your cheeks. The other pictures were just of us. We were outside in one the pictures with two glasses of Ice Tea raised in the air. Another showed us inside a restaurant making funny faces at each other. Our food was in front of us but I couldn’t make out what it was. There was once picture that caught my eyes the most. We were both lying in bed and I kissed your cheek. Your cheeks were bright red; it was the cutest thing ever.

I heard your angel like voice yell that you were finished. At the end of the hall I saw that you had a simple t-shirt and pants on. Your hair was still wet as you rubbed it with the towel. I walked towards you and pushed you up against the wall giving you a small kiss.

Aww baby you are blushing. There is nothing to be embarrassed about. We’ve kissed many times before. I bet if I kissed you right now your whole body would turn red. Don’t you glare at me; it makes me want to take you.

We both walked down the street to your favorite store. I wanted to give you a treat since you love me so much. You skipped along the sidewalk occasionally running into other people but they didn’t seem to mind that much. You ran to ever store window and pointed in saying that you wanted something like that one day. I laughed and pulled you away from the window not because I was getting bored but we’d be standing their forever.

When we reached the store you rushed inside and began to fill your hands with small plushy toys. Each one of them was so small and cute, just like you. I noticed a small panda that was sitting on a small stand. It reminded me of you right away. Without you knowing I paid for the small panda and hid it in my jacket.

You called my name over and over making me turn your way. I saw you with a million plush toys stuff in your hands while looking at something. I saw that you were looking at a plush dog and cat. The dog had big brown eyes and the cat had sharp eyes. Right away I knew what you were thinking. As on cue we both said Jongkey at the same time. You gave a musical chuckle and nodded.

Baby sometimes I think you love Jongkey more then me. If Jongkey came to the door and ask them to run away with you, would you leave me? …. YAH! You have to think about it?

As we both stood in line waiting for our drinks. I pulled out the panda plush toy and gave it to you. All eyes were on us as you squealed with happiness. You took the panda into your hands and held it close to you. When I heard our number called I told you to go find a seat. I thanked the man for the drinks and searched for you. That’s when I saw your figure sitting outside.

I placed your Tea down in front of you and right away you took a big sip. I watched your lips wrap around the straw with a smile. You hummed when you swallowed the delicious drink. Your eyes looked up at me and pointed to my drink. I nodded and took a sip of my Tea with my eyes never left yours. You chuckled and petted your stuffed panda. Everything felt like a movie, it was all too perfect. No one bugged us, no one told us that this was wrong, no one cam between us.

When I looked around I noticed that no one was around. Not one single soul walked around. It was quiet to be normal. There were no cars speeding across the street, there were not birds chirping a lovely tone, and there was no one sitting next to us. We were alone. I looked back towards you only to meet the chair were you once sat. The stuffed panda and your drink were sitting on the small table.

I stood up and looked all around for you, but you were gone. My heart began to race with fear with ever second when I realized I was alone. My feet began to carry me down the road as fast as they could. With every step it echoed throughout the whole town.

Were did you go? Why did you leave me like that?

I reached home in a blink of an eye. I slammed the door open not even bothering to shut it. The house was empty; there was no more furniture that sat in the small house. Nothing was there anymore. I noticed that our pictures were still up against the wall. Slowly, I walked over to them and saw me. It was only I. You weren’t in any of the pictures anymore it looks like you were never there.

A creek in the floor was heard making me jump. I turned around hoping that it was you but instead I
came to face with nothing. The creek was heard again but this time coming from our room. I rushed to our door and pushed it open. What I saw made my heart stop. It was you and I in bed.

You where whispering my name and tracing my lips with your soft fingers. I took a step foreword and called out your name, but you didn't react. I saw that smile on your lips making my heart melt. You leaned into me and pressed your lips against mine. I appeared on your side of the bed and watched you giggle. My hand reached out to you but before it made contact with your tempting skin…you vanished in the wind.

It was as if you turned into dust right in front of my eyes. Tears spilled down my cheeks as I watched myself do the same, turn to dust. The walls around me began to fade away. Not knowing how I got there, I stood in the middle of the room. The four walls the shielded me were now gone leaving me bear and open.

I heard your whisper in my ear and I felt your soft hair brush up against my face. I reached out in front of me hoping that you'd take my hand but you never did. I closed my eyes and let my tears run freely down my face.

You can’t do this to me. Don’t leave me like this. Please just one more time; hold me in your arms. Now when I close my eyes I can only see your figure. I can no longer see your smiling face, your perfect lips, or your soft hair. Come back to me. Don’t leave like this. Please come back to me right now.

It was all to clear…that’s when I realized that your presence was nothing but a dream. The next time I close my eyes to meet you. As I stay in that place, hold me.