When I must carry on alone

Mikes p.o.v

Mikes pov (FYI: Mike and Brittany isn’t together anymore in this story..)

- I can’t believe what Billie said! Mike said to himself when he made coffee the same morning.
- Does he really mean that? That I’m a lousy friend??
Mike walked to his living room and sat down . He started to drink his coffee. Mike was alone in the big house Stella was with her mom and… there was no other. He couldn’t call Tré because he was in New York visiting Ramona. Well he would still be sleeping. And it’s no point of talking to him about it before every thing between Billie and Mike had been sorted out.
- Should I talk to Billie or what?? Mike thought for himself and then remembered that Billie wasn’t the only one yelling at his best friend.

The truth if that Billie deserved it. He deserved to hear the truth, that Mike couldn’t or wouldn’t take his bullshit anymore. He was a good friend, Mike admitted to himself. But ever sense Bevy came along Billie had no time left for Mike. Before they would go out and maybe take a beer and talk, but they hadn’t done that in about two years..

- No I can’t blame this on Bevy. She’s no the reason. I know that!! I don’t know that it’s that happened.
- Things just thought now. For every one. Not at least for Billie.

Bevy had been blaming Billie for not being there when she grew up. But then after she had been talking to Mike about it , she had realized that it wasn’t Billie she should be blaming. So she started to blame her mom instead.

- I can’t believe he’s calling.. Mike said to himself as he was doing his laundry..
- I’m not gonna talk to him. Not now. Not before he gets his ass over here…..
And then again I’m not shore that I’m ever gonna talk to him again.
He fucking hurt my feelings. I’ve always been there for him and now he fucking calling me a lousy friend…

This is my last good bye.
Should I given it one more try?
Why just fade away?
Why be around for nothing?
Doesn’t make any sense.
Soon you’re gone and forgotten.