Status: I'm currently still working on this book and will add to it as I experience it. Thank you so much for reading! Feedback is welcome. :)

They All Say Things You Want to Hear

Bill

Bill and I met in probably one of the most raw and honest situations possible. I was nineteen, working at a strip club, and was green in every way of the world. My bosses and the other girls would joke that I was "a stripper with a heart of gold". I spent more of my time learning the ropes of how the place ran than dancing and when I was with customers I usually talked to them for lengthy amounts of time instead of hustling them into the private rooms. I would have never pictured myself being an exotic dancer, but at a time in my life when I had lost everything and had nothing to lose, why not? The money was fantastic, I loved the attention, and I got to meet some pretty great people. Bill was the first.

Since I began working at the club I had a strict rule to never give out my phone number or meet customers. It was a rule for working there, but one that was loosely followed. Quite a few of the girls were well known prostitutes, one even got ran over by her pimp in the parking lot. This club is the poshest topless joint you'll find in the city. Bill came in with his sister and an older man she was seeing. The older man owned a local restaurant and a limousine company. In a town where limos are only used for weddings, prom, and the occasional funeral, this is a pretty big deal. Bill's sister Annie took to me on stage and invited me back to her table. It was there I was introduced to her date, the man with the money. They both fawned all over me like I was a prize horse they had just stumbled upon while on a leisurely walk. Annie began excitedly telling me all about her brother. She explained he was very handsome, a good guy, and in law school. I was impressed. I didn't even know anyone who had graduated college! He soon joined us at the table and as soon as our eyes met there was attraction. He was built like a football player, shorter, but wide with muscles. He had sandy shaggy blonde hair like an Abercrombie model and was wearing the cutest Polo hat with his sweater and button down. We talked the rest of the night. We made each other laugh and were generally at ease with one another.

When the last song of the night came on, a popular mantra of the moment "Lollipop" by Lil Wayne where the rapper repeatedly describes being licked like a lollipop blared on the speakers. "I love this song!" I exclaimed. "If you want a dance, now is the time, let's go!" I couldn't conceal how much I wanted to be grinding on him in my G string. I climbed on top of him, straddling him. I removed his hat I liked so much and placed it on my head before looking him deep in the eyes and thrusting my chest in his face. I slowly slid down letting the tip of his nose grace my cleavage as my tits went down his chest, his abs, lower and lower. Finally they were resting on his cock where I have a little squeeze so he could feel himself in between them. I brought my mouth to the front of his covered penis and blew hot air teasing him. Slowly I stood up and let him enjoy the view before placing my ass on his groin and grinding him until I could feel his hard dick in between my cheeks. Just when I thought we both might cum, the song stopped, and it was over.

We exchanged numbers and agreed to talk. I was thrilled. He wasted no time and called me within hours begging me to come over. Not wanting to be "that girl" I declined. We did however agree to meet for pizza with his sister a few days later. It was on this outing I learned the one thing I need to know about lawyers...they have a way with words. Bill was every bit the gentleman, courteous to both his sister and I, opening doors, picking up the check. He told me how sexy I was, how much he liked me, etc... Then in a swift (and I'm sure premeditated) move, his sister was gone, and it was just the two of us. We did the whole "let's watch a movie" dance, but we both knew that wasn't going to happen. I don't know if it was the tension, the fact that I hadn't felt passion like this in years, or just the shear excitement of "someone seemingly better than me likes me" thoughts that made me do it, but I slept with him. What started out as simple making out on the couch led to being picked up and brought to a bedroom where he fucked me. The sex wasn't bad, it was good, nothing to write home to Mother about, but I was so captivated with the idea of this trust fund baby who was to be a lawyer living in a condo on the Arkansas River liking me that at the moment I could have sworn he was the most gifted sexual God alive.

I left the next morning and within a few days he invited me over again. This time not for a date, just to come to his house. When I arrived Mr. Soon-To-Be-Lawyer had every flavor Swisher Sweet available and a cooler full of the finest hydroponics you can find. If there is anything I like as much as money, it's weed. I was in love. We got as high as his condo was in the sky and fucked all night. Again, my obsession with power, wealth, and now great drugs clouded my judgement of everything. I allowed all of that to block the pictures of him with his children hanging on the walls while I was screaming his name. I just chose not to look at his ex-wife's name plastered across his arm for eternity. I was having fun, none of that mattered. It was only when I happened upon his large stash of cocaine that I decided it was probably a good time to distance myself from the situation.

But I couldn't quite quit Bill. Something about his boyish good looks and character kept me coming back for more. I had fun when I was with Bill, and he was like a cute Ken doll I could show off to my friends. I still remember the first night I brought a girlfriend to meet him. We had taken in a Chippendales show that evening and we're disappointed about our lack of "physical" entertainment, so I called up Bill who had a condo just a few miles from bustling downtown small town USA. He couldn't wait for us to get there!

When we finally arrived, he was, as usual, every bit the gentleman. He offered my girlfriend and I drinks, drugs, anything we wanted. We all had a blast just goofing off for a few hours, and then my girlfriend was ready to go. Of course, Bill offered to drive her home, with me of course. I planned on leaving with her, but Bill won me over with his charm, and I agreed to let him take her home and return to his condo with him. Not being a stranger to any of Bill's tricks, I knew what would be happening next. When we got back to his place, he stripped me of all my clothing and whisked me away to the bedroom where he expertly laid me down and started kissing every inch of my body. I was sprawled out naked beneath him, nothing to conceal me, while he stayed fully clothed concentrating on pleasing me. I was in a blissful state of pleasure. Before I knew what was happening I was gasping for more as he disrobed in front of me. He climbed on top of me, and for the first time in my life I had my tits fucked. At first I was confused, what was this? But it felt good, but I don't like cum. So many things rushing through my head. Then he thrusted hard twice and I felt his hot cum all over my chest. He then proceeded to put his hands in his cum on my chest and "play" with it. All of this was so foreign to nineteen year old me, but highly erotic. Then my Southern gent returned as he grabbed a soft towel from the adjacent bathroom and cleaned me up. I left that night knowing that even though he had given me quite a few memorable experiences, this was definitely not the man for me.

Throughout the next few months we saw each other every once in awhile, but it became clear as time passed that we were using one another. He saw in me a slutty stripper he could fuck in the privacy of his own home with no judgment while recovering from his divorce, and I saw in him a wealthy handsome man who wanted to give me things I wanted and satisfy me sexually. It was a win-win. Bill is probably one of the only encounters I've had that I can say messy emotions and resentment never got in the way. We just had this mutually unspoken understanding.

We don't see each other anymore, but we've kept in touch over social networks. He has graduated law school and is now working for a firm about a hour South of Little Rock. Never to shy away from scandal himself, he was last linked to the former mistress of our former football coach. I'll let you tie all those ends together and figure out the mystery.
♠ ♠ ♠
Complete.