Status: I'm currently still working on this book and will add to it as I experience it. Thank you so much for reading! Feedback is welcome. :)

They All Say Things You Want to Hear

Marques

While on the subject of the people I met while dancing, let's discuss the only financial arrangement I have ever had. As formerly mentioned, I was the girl who spent more time learning the books than booking dances. I was constantly asking questions, shadowing the other workers, soaking it all in. Money was, and always has been, my driving force, so knowing where it went and how it was made was a big deal to me. It also gained me a lot of respect among my employers, something pretty hard to come by in the stripping business. It was during one of these Q&A sessions with my favorite manger Mike and the new honcho they brought in from Arizona, that the club received an esteemed guest. Mike was admiring me as I laid out on a lap dance couch killing time when the honcho came back and said "Some guy named Marques McQuain just came in." I shot up. "Marques McQuain??? Are you serious???" It was evident the man had no idea what I was so excited. "He's only the best Razorback player we had and now he plays in the NFL! He's here???" "Yeah Daisy, he wants three white girls in VIP right now. Grab Summer and Peyton." I couldn't put my six inch lucite heels on fast enough. I grabbed the other girls and we headed over to the tiny stage in the VIP area. When we walked up you couldn't even see Marques, all you saw was a huge group of guys huddled around a plastic bag and one girl sitting on the couch. Turns out the plastic bag was a freezer bag filled with stacks and stacks and stacks of hundreds and the woman was his pregnant girlfriend. Marques was in the middle. We lounged around and talked to all of the guys, all of the girls kept trying to swarm Marques but he wasn't interested. He had his three and only had eyes for us. Summer took to the VIP stage and Marques followed her there. He stood there the whole time raining money down on her and encouraging his "homies" to join in on the fun. When she finished they took a seat. I was a few dancers later and Marques was still deep in conversation with Summer while his pregnant girlfriend balanced Patron shots on her belly next to him. i began my dance and before I could make it around the pole once, Summer and Marques were right there. He gave her money to shove down my G string, put in between my boobs, anything she liked while he watched. His friends soon joined in and before I knew it my whole stage and most of the area around it was covered in bills. I gathered my money and went to say thank you when Marques pulled me aside. "You're looking good shorty. I would do anything for that. Here's my number. Let's talk." I was shocked. Marques McQuain, NFL player, wanted me. Little old me.

I took his number but I knew it would never amount to anything. First of all, he was taken, secondly, I've never been attracted to black men. Even all of his money couldn't tempt me. We did however remain great friends and I did hook him up with a few of the scandalous dancers so he could have some discreet fun. In return, Marques was my friend, and every time he was in town, my friend brought his friends, and they paid my rent. He came in every month at least once or twice and always made sure I was taken care of. We don't talk as much now that he's a more prominent player in the NFL, but stay in touch over social networks. Though I never had any experiences with him sexually, I felt like it was important that he be included in my tales since our friendship and encounters were of a sexual nature. I always smile to myself a little when I hear him mentioned on ESPN.
♠ ♠ ♠
Edit last name, hate it. Find another word for black, don't want to offend anyone.