Status: I'm currently still working on this book and will add to it as I experience it. Thank you so much for reading! Feedback is welcome. :)

They All Say Things You Want to Hear

Adam

Adam was strange. He stalked me on the internet for quite a while sending me cryptic messages. It was really scary at first, I thought he really knew me, that he might try to hurt me, but it turns out he was just an admirer who happened to be well known. I only knew him by an alias until the very first time we met. He saw my picture and fell in love, he was even happier to see I lived in the area. He explained he had to be cryptic because of who he was. He even called and text from a DC number. I felt like Marilyn in the Kennedy regime.

Adam had me over to his house and treated me like an escort. He offered to compensate me for my time. After seeing him, I couldn't blame him. A balding man of over thirty five, more than slightly obese, sweaty, with a nervousness and instability that made anyone around him feel uneasy. He tried to put on a persona of being in charge and knowing what he was doing when he so obviously didn't. We both had one thing in mind for the evening. A little bit of BDSM fun. Both being fairly new to the scene, we wanted to explore a little, and so we did.

From being collared and put on a leash to my senses being taken away from me, we dabbled in the shallow end of the BDSM pool. He would later whip me with several different things and make me serve as a side table to hold his beer. However, this wannabe dom was just that, someone who wanted to be. He couldn't truly break me into submission, and he himself was more of a switch. After playing, which included nothing sexual, he just wanted to be held.

I laid, I laid there on his bed high off the ground and as I looked around I saw all of his photos with the past three sitting Presidents among many other well known people. Here I was, making this essentially great man nothing. I decided it was time to leave. I collected my money and informed him it would be a one time thing. I had no interest in being with someone who was still so unsure of themselves, no matter how rich or powerful, and let us not forget that my heart was still elsewhere. Even if he is vanilla.
♠ ♠ ♠
Elaborate more on our conversations.