Status: drabble/one shot

What an Odd Word.

1

Alex peered in through the dirty glass. Darkness. He squinted slightly, pressing his hands against the cold, frosted window. He pushed the window slightly, jumping backwards as it creaked open. He regained his composure and peeked back in, seeing the handsome young man stirring under his covers.

Alex bit down on his lower lip. Get in. Grab his shadow. And get out. It didn't seem hard, but Alex's shadow was a mischief maker, and liked to cause havoc where ever it went. Alex inhaled deeply and continued to push open the window, holding his breath all the while. He sneaked in to the young man's bedroom and exhaled proudly. Stage one was complete.

"Shadow," Alex whispered, looking around for it "come out, now!"

Alex saw something run from the corner of his eye and he turned around and tackled it to the ground. He felt the thing he'd grabbed, and frowned. Fur?

Something bit Alex's hand causing him to yelp and jump up, crashing into the young man's bedside table, sending it tumbling to the ground. The thing that had bit Alex began to bark, making the young man in the bed wake up from his slumber.

"Pig, shut up." He groaned, throwing one of his pillows at his tiny, mean pet.

Alex panicked and dove under the bed, the young man in the bed getting up.

"What's the matter, Piggy?" He cooed, ignoring his bed side table, which was laying at the floor by his feet, assuming Pig had knocked it over. Alex peeked out from under the bed and smiled at the young, handsome man. He had jet black hair, which was half coloured blonde. He had a nice smile and eyes that anyone could get lost in. Alex smiled, watching him for a few seconds.

"JACK! What's going on up there?"

Alex panicked and retreated back under Jack's bed. Jack. Such a handsome name.

"Nothing Mom, just Pig being an asshole!" He called back.

Asshole. What an odd word.