My Summer Love

Chapter 1

As I pulled up to the house, all I could think about was the summer adventures that were about to come and Eleanor… oh Eleanor. She was crazy beautiful but she never really realizes it which only makes her more beautiful in my eyes. It’s like that song whatever its called but, she can never bring her stunning hazel eyes to meet mine almost like she thinks that she isn’t good enough for me; but I know for a fact that she’s absolutely gorgeous. Eleanor is nothing like the normal snobby city girls, she was a more calm and laid back girl and that’s why I loved her. Just as I was being sucked into my thoughts about Eleanor I heard my phone start to sing, “I’m not afraid” by Eminem. I looked at the caller I.D. and decided I should take it considering it was my mom.
“Hello”, I tried to speak as clearly as I could considering my mother could not hear very well through the ancient phone she used these days.
“Hey Max I was just calling to let you know that Eleanor’s parents can’t come to the beach house this summer and your father and I won’t be there either”, I really didn’t bother to listen to anything else my mother said just because it was all the warnings about what I could and couldn’t do with Eleanor.
“Alright mom I get it”, I muttered into the phone and a few moments later all I heard was the very faint hum of the phone line.
As soon as I hung up the phone I clicked on my television to ESPN just in time to watch the last little bit of the Manchester United game. Once it was over, I headed outside to wait on the porch for Eleanor; I just couldn’t wait to see her. When I looked up at the road and I saw Eleanor’s SUV and an instant rush of anxiety and excitement swept over me. Oh God Eleanor was beautiful. Today she opted to wear her curly brunette hair down and she was wearing white shorts with her black and white sweater considering it still wasn’t that warm here in the Hamptons. Eleanor and my family shared a summerhouse every year. This girl has seen me in every possible way; we are like siblings except we only see each other for only four moths out of the year. There was only one problem with Eleanor and I actually being together: She was 17 and I was 19 and our parents would never approve.
♠ ♠ ♠
It sucks I know. I'll try to write more but for now this is what I have a crappy first chapter that took forever to write.